Phantis Forums

Paok - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mia erotisi den mou vgenei omos tora apo to kefali: kala re 'seis, tis petres pou rixnoune ka8e fora ston olympiako i se kana allo derby stin toumpa pou tis vriskoun? toses petres exoun riksei pou 8a mporousan na xtisoun neo gipedo. meta tous agones pane kai tis ksanamazevoun gia na tis 3anariksoun tin epomeni fora i tin gremizoun siga siga tin toumpa? ;)

Exactly! It's ridicuolous! It still isn't worse than the San Siro incident last year, when the Inter fans threw a scooter from top stand! :LOL:

Posted Image

I wonder what rivaldo must think of the greek fans  ?

I bet he cant believe this happens on a weekly basis

With what the Brazilian fans get up to he won't think that badly, trust me. There's no racism in Greek stands either. Hooliganism is a disgrace in football but you're making out as if it only happens in Greece.
no it happens in many countried yes

Alla giati na ginete stin ellada shedon kathe evdomada

Its a disgrace to me personally being greek that people will associate greeks with hoooligans..

DOES THIS REALLY SURPISE YOU THIS HAPPENED:

tHIS IS FROM THE TOUBA GAME IN 2002

PAOK faces a ban of 2 to 4 games behind closed doors following the serious fan violence during the game with Olympiakos at Toumpa Stadium.

PAOK and Olympiakos were called up to face the athletic judge on Friday, November 1. As expected the charges leveled against PAOK are very serious. The main points of the charges are that during the arrival of the bus carrying the Olympiakos players, approximately 100 PAOK fans attacked the police squad, slightly injuring four policemen. Before the start of the game Olympiakos player Djordjevic sustained a minor head injury after being hit by an object thrown from the stands. At the same time PAOK fans broke approximately 100 seats, and 20 of those were thrown on the field. At the 42nd minute of the game, Mr. Papadakos, the referee observer was attacked by PAOK fans. As a result due to injuries he had to be taken initially to the PAOK dressing room and then to hospital, where he received 5 stitches on his lip. In the 49th minute, PAOK fans threw rocks towards the linesman Fotis Daniggelis hitting him in the head and back. This resulted in a 2 minute delay of the game in order to provide him medical attention. In the 63rd minute of the game the same fans hit the linesman with rocks once again, which resulted in him being taken to the dressing room for immediate medical attention. At that point the game was interrupted for 20 minutes. After the game, approximately 500 PAOK fans assembled at the gate where Olympiakos fans were to be exiting. This resulted in a scuffle with the police. Ten people were arrested.

At the same time Olympiakos will appear before the judge to answer the charges that his fans threw rocks at the PAOK fans, which resulted in the injury of one person. Olympiakos is also charged that his fans were chanting insults and anti-ethnic slogans. On the same day, Aris will have to answer charges that the team owes approximately 11,105 Euro to Georgios Koutsoupia. PAS Giannina officials were also called before the athletic judge.

Aris fans went on the rampage, started fires and damaged property. A group of Aris supporters also smeared a husky with tar and set it on fire because the dog was black and white

paok fans decided to destroy this game because of there fight against there management and because of the result at that moment.paok management later came up and said that is the police fault because they did not prepared for a game that ONLY paok fans were allowed in the stadium and did not take the right measures to avoid all this.paok management also said that it was people that did not have tickets and just went to the stadium to make trouble that are responsibile for all the rocks and fires.the funny part is that most of this idiots were captured by tv cameras before they remembered to cover there faces and if you ask me ANYWHERE else in the world they would have been arrested and put in jail for this actions except greece.thank god that nobody died from all this stupidity yet.i don t know guys but zagorakis and nikopolidis gave us the bigest succses in our soccer history and to see all this bullshit today with people throwing rocks at nikopolidi and not respecting zagoraki when he is trying to help his team is just AISXOS.

don't get me wrong, but how the hell shouldn't the fans go crazy if you can't watch a match in the a' ethniki with a ref not making any mistakes? its always the same s%$#!. and it IS mostly happening with osfp. i haven't read a match report of a recent osfp match where you can't find the something like "the ref made a mistake there". i'm sick of it. i don't even care anymore about the league in greece. sure, i'll be happy when we win it (who wouldn't?) but it comes always a weird taste. sure, i'll be happy that we qualify for the cl, but we'll suck again (i really hope i'll be wrong).

[...]

and i don't care what you will call me now, call me vazelo or anti-olympiako or whatever, but doesn't this bother you?

aren't you tired of reading stuff like that in each and every match report of our team?

aren't you sick of all the discussions about our team getting the win because of some bad calls of the ref?

[...]

this is my oppinion about it. and whatever you say, it won't change.

Epitelous enas gauros pou antilamvanetai

don't get me wrong, but how the hell shouldn't the fans go crazy if you can't watch a match in the a' ethniki with a ref not making any mistakes? its always the same s%$#!. and it IS mostly happening with osfp. i haven't read a match report of a recent osfp match where you can't find the something like "the ref made a mistake there". i'm sick of it. i don't even care anymore about the league in greece. sure, i'll be happy when we win it (who wouldn't?) but it comes always a weird taste. sure, i'll be happy that we qualify for the cl, but we'll suck again (i really hope i'll be wrong).

[...]

and i don't care what you will call me now, call me vazelo or anti-olympiako or whatever, but doesn't this bother you?

aren't you tired of reading stuff like that in each and every match report of our team?

aren't you sick of all the discussions about our team getting the win because of some bad calls of the ref?

[...]

THATS A CROCK OF s%$#!!!!! greek refs do suck but it DOESNT happen only at OLY games it is ALL around. I can remember incidents with Pao and AEK numerous times where it seemed that the ref "favoured" them. this is a problem with this league we need to train these guys better and punish them harder when needed

Example no. 1,Okkas goal last year in toumba that was cancelled? game ended 1-1....

E.x no. 2,Papadopoulos penalty in karaiskaki against us this season gave the greens a 1-0 start...

E.x no.3, Xanthi's goal last year in their house when the ball was saved on the line by Nikopolidis the match ended with an OLY loss....

E.x no 4, Pao's double was won by extremely late goals and made Olisadebe a god......

E.x no 5, Aeks tie with Pao in Leoforo last year...Pao comitted a CLEAR penalty on a AEK player...which cost AEK a 2nd spot....

These are only a VERY FEW examples that didnt involve OLY AT ALL !! If You want to bring up champions league remember the Newcastle-Oly game in Karariskaki? we were playing with 9 guys that referee SUCKED.....

The problem is the LEAGUE!

[...]

[...]

THATS A CROCK OF s%$#!!!!! greek refs do suck but it DOESNT happen only at OLY games it is ALL around. I can remember incidents with Pao and AEK numerous times where it seemed that the ref "favoured" them. this is a problem with this league we need to train these guys better and punish them harder when needed

Example no. 1,Okkas goal last year in toumba that was cancelled? game ended 1-1....

E.x no. 2,Papadopoulos penalty in karaiskaki against us this season gave the greens a 1-0 start...

E.x no.3, Xanthi's goal last year in their house when the ball was saved on the line by Nikopolidis the match ended with an OLY loss....

E.x no 4, Pao's double was won by extremely late goals and made Olisadebe a god......

E.x no 5, Aeks tie with Pao in Leoforo last year...Pao comitted a CLEAR penalty on a AEK player...which cost AEK a 2nd spot....

These are only a VERY FEW examples that didnt involve OLY AT ALL !! If You want to bring up champions league remember the Newcastle-Oly game in Karariskaki? we were playing with 9 guys that referee SUCKED.....

The problem is the LEAGUE!

BRIAKOS WAS ALSO THE REF IN THE KIPELLO GAME WHEN:

2003-2004: Paos year of the double

pao tied it 2-2 at the 95th minute after Briakos ejected 2 players of aek to be left 11 vs 9 and prevent aek from winning this game

since that day I realized that OSFP is not the only one with this clowns help

paok fans decided to destroy this game because of there fight against there management and because of the result at that moment.paok management later came up and said that is the police fault because they did not prepared for a game that ONLY paok fans were allowed in the stadium and did not take the right measures to avoid all this.paok management also said that it was people that did not have tickets and just went to the stadium to make trouble that are responsibile for all the rocks and fires.the funny part is that most of this idiots were captured by tv cameras before they remembered to cover there faces and if you ask me ANYWHERE else in the world they would have been arrested and put in jail for this actions except greece.thank god that nobody died from all this stupidity yet.i don t know guys but zagorakis and nikopolidis gave us the bigest succses in our soccer history and to see all this bullshit today with people throwing rocks at nikopolidi and not respecting zagoraki when he is trying to help his team is just AISXOS.

Crazy,

I couldn't agree with you more.

Where did the fans get these rocks?

It seems to me, that the main issue is the government. It doesn't matter who is in power. New Democrats or Pasok, the laws need to be changed. What kind of power do cops have in Greece? They need laws to grab these hooligans and put them in jail. It's a crying shame. I was saying to my parents, the same thing as crazy mentioned, that is this the way to show our gratitude and respect to our national team European champ players?

I know there are issues with ref's etc. however the fans have crossed the line, way over when they do these stupid and embarrissing useless things. In other countries in the world, the laws are so "severe" that there isn't a question, you get caught you are going to pay for it. It seems in Greece that the cops, politicians etc. turn their heads the other way and avoid confronting this problem, and they in essence just sweep it under the rug, hoping it will go away on its own.

I agree, AISXOS!

Posted Image

I wonder what rivaldo must think of the greek fans ?

I bet he cant believe this happens on a weekly basis

mia eikona xilies lekseis pou leme... ti na pernaie apo to mualo tou arage.... "pou katantisame?" disgrace apla paidia.... to protathlima... i organosi kai genika to elliniko podosfairo... den prepei an thumamai pote derbi pano stin touba me thrylo kai na mazeftoun mono peripou 2,000 ALITES!!!!! panta gemize to gypedo.... aisxos... <_<

Honestly what will a match ban do to Paok fans

i mean they have been basically boycotting the team all season long for the most part

doesn't the Epae understand along with the sports minister that its time to get rid of hoolaginsm

i know many of us saw the Chelsea v Barcelona game

the ref was terrible in that game for both sides but mainly for Chelsea but the fans didn't do anything worse then just booing

same could be said for Olympiakos v Newcastle in last years Uefa cup where we lost 3-1 to alot of bad officiating calls going against us but our fans didn't attack

this happenned for quite a few reasons

its Paok v Olympiakos

Paok fans hate us and they acutally do something to prove a point

if u want to see some of there damage go to soccerclips.net and look for violence and u see a million Paok videos

they even have one of Maradona playing for Napoli and he says that Toumba is the most intimidating place he has ever played at

they have been disgruntled all season long with poor team play and management

ref didn't smile for them today and that was the finally straw

i hope he the end Goumenous puts his team up for sale cause they need new blood there as well

just a horrible atmosphre there

I haven't watched the match and couldn't say whether Mpriakos helped Olympiacos or not.

What I am pretty sure about though is that these PAOK fans were looking for an excuse to create trouble because they want to get rid of the present administration.

In a number of teams in the league fans have the power to create trouble which may result in financial loss and through that try to blackmail administrations to push their own agenda whatever that is. Remember Aris last year and AEK at the beggining of this year, or Olympiacos in the Saliarelis years.

Even in Olympiacos nowadays Thyra 7 has a saying on a number of things it shouldn't have becauses Kokkalis chose to compromise with them.

As long as the football played in the league is not good enough to attract people who just enjoy the game these fans will be powerful.

greek refs do suck but it DOESNT happen only at OLY games it is ALL around. I can remember incidents with Pao and AEK numerous times where it seemed that the ref "favoured" them

i never said these teams don't get pushed from time to time either, but if you're reading throught the match reports of our games, you nearly always find some doubtful decisions...

BRIAKOS WAS ALSO THE REF IN THE KIPELLO GAME WHEN ......... since that day I realized that OSFP is not the only one with this clowns help

but when we are playing one of them, there are always decisions made by the refs that look as if we are favoured...

my main problem with all this is, that after most of the matches you read the press releases and there are always some details about decisions made by the refs, that don't allow you to think "yeah, we won this match because we were better".

it doesn't neccessarily have to mean that our team wouldn't have won, if the ref would have made the right calls against our team.

but because we won, it also doesn't mean that we would have won, if these decisions would have been taken the way they should have.

like i said before, i'm happy when we are winning and i believe we can beat anyone in the greek league, but since there are always some bad calls in favor for our team, there is a small doubt about it. and that is whats bothering me.

same could be said for Olympiakos v Newcastle in last years Uefa cup where we lost 3-1 to alot of bad officiating calls going against us but our fans didn't attack

some osfp supporters are morons, but they aren't that stupid to start violent acts during a match that is observed by the uefa. in greece there is always a way to convince the jury that the happenings weren't that serious, but uefa is another thing and their punishments would cost a team way more than a few matchbans in the greek league...

yeah, i thought the vazelakia in here would like this. :P B)

and by quoting exactly the parts that just "hurt" osfp and not saying anything about the pushing of the "big" teams in general, you proved me right. ;)

but at least i admit it that this s%$#! happens when my team plays. when yours is playing and things like that happen noone admits it, or when aek plays, or paok.

i said, this happens most of the times when we play. even when we play against you. but when pao plays a small team and stuff like that happens, it is a human mistake. ;)

and blaming someone else is always easier than admitting the own mistakes. ;)

don't get me wrong, but i'm just really pissed atm with the whole thing that i'm in the mood to disagree with everyone. ;) :P

CH THRYLOS next time don't forget to take your medicine :LOL: :LOL:

You really had us worried with your comments :P

One thing I have to say is that if the ref was in favour of Olympiakos the goal that PAOK scored would have been dissalwed for a 100% free kick :whistle:

Anyways thats 14 in a row and I can't wait for us to smash OFI 6-0 :1eye:

:D

the statements i made before are still my way of seeing things. about the offensive foul salpiggidis made. ok, human mistake ;) :P

the thing that just pisses me of every time we play is that every time there are some decisions that are discussed after the match. i mean ok, make on or two mistakes every now and then is fine with me. but that this s%$#! happens every damn weekend in the greek league, by the so called "best refs" just annoys me. like i said, i believe in our team, but this s%$#! the refs make never really lets me enjoy a win.

that is also a reason, why i didn't write that often in here because the only thing you read about in most topics are the bloody refs!!!! everyone is blaming the other that their team is being pushed but the own one not.

i mean this is a sportsforum and not a "ref-evaluation"-forum.

i'm sick of these idiots being on the frontpages over and over again because of their incompetence to use the whistle the way they should. :angry: :xxx:

i mean after 1-1 we all new OSFP would win it late AGGGGGGAIN didnt we?

late goals very popular this season with you guys

as for hooliganism

Wat would rivaldo think! :LOL:

WHO CARES WHAT A DAMN BRAZILIAN THINKS OF GREECE. I DONT GIVE A s%$#! ABOUT WHAT RI-GAYDO OR EVEN EKI THINKS ABOUT GREEK INTERNAL PROBLEMS. ID CARE ABOUT WHAT GREEK PEOPLE THINK.

also in brazil hooliganism is worse people get killed in the streets there, hooliganism is probably a lot worse there. so do i care what rivaldo thinks of greece? ###### no. Rivaldo has his own shitty country to attend to.

i

WHO CARES WHAT A DAMN BRAZILIAN THINKS OF GREECE. I DONT GIVE A s%$#! ABOUT WHAT RI-GAYDO OR EVEN EKI THINKS ABOUT GREEK INTERNAL PROBLEMS. ID CARE ABOUT WHAT GREEK PEOPLE THINK.

Gi'afto kai 8a'maste mia zwh banana-country kai de prokeitai na pame pote brosta. Giati exoume stenomualous (me to sumpa8eio kiola) pou skeftontai sa kai sena.....Kai 15 xronwn na'sai, de dikaiologeisai..Krima

i

Wat would rivaldo think!  :LOL:

Gi'afto kai 8a'maste mia zwh banana-country kai de prokeitai na pame pote brosta. Giati exoume stenomualous (me to sumpa8eio kiola) pou skeftontai sa kai sena.....Kai 15 xronwn na'sai, de dikaiologeisai..Krima

as for hooliganism

also in brazil hooliganism is worse people get killed in the streets there, hooliganism is probably a lot worse there. so do i care what rivaldo thinks of greece? ###### no. Rivaldo has his own shitty country to attend to.

a 77 minute goal is late huh?

I seem to recall 2 years ago PAOK took a 2-0 lead only to see u guys come back and win at the 93rd minute?

Thats not late?

About the ref part.. iF HE WAS IN FAVOR FOR osfp y did he not whistle fould onPAOK won bulut instead of letting the play continue and allow PAOK to score?

Oh yeah I forgot when calls go against us they are legit but when its for us.. its refereeing buying

anyways for once our fans were not involved in yesterdays m*****es

while others bitch about the refs we move on towards our title 9 in 10 .

as for hooliganism

Wat would rivaldo think!  :LOL:

a 77 minute goal is late huh?

I seem to recall 2 years ago PAOK took a 2-0 lead only to see u guys come back and win at the 93rd minute?

Thats not late?

About the ref part.. iF HE WAS IN FAVOR FOR osfp y did he not whistle fould onPAOK won bulut instead of letting the play continue and allow PAOK to score?

Oh yeah I forgot when calls go against us they are legit but when its for us.. its refereeing buying

anyways for once our fans were not involved in yesterdays m*****es

while others bitch about the refs we move on towards our title 9 in 10 .

ok yes i accept we won late.......could you point out where i said this was bad?

all i said is that OSFP is scoring A LOT of late/relatively late winners this year.

as for the refs. where do i mention anything about them? You going to read my post or just pull garbage out of your ass first?

as for Southpaw- what do you know? is what Rivaldo thinks about Greece necesarily IMPORTANT? Whats he thinking wow in my country this never happens! :LOL:

Greece is a very good place to live in this world. I said what matters is what GREEKS think of their country afterall we died creating this state and its ours! THEY are the people that make a difference not halfwits idiots who have no clue about anything but freekicks!

as for the refs. where do i mention anything about them? You going to read my post or just pull garbage out of your ass first?

that was most probably directed to me. most probably we have to learn to quote better so that everyone understands it. :P

and for the late goals. so what? this just shows that our team is fighting till the final minute... :) .... :huh: .... :LOL:

anyway. it is most probably the worst kept secrets in greece, that our league i corrupted. but since we have the guy with the most money in charge of our club, it is just logical, that we are profiting more than any other team... ;)

and about late winners... *cough*olisadebe*cough* ;)

i odnt think you are undersatdning what he is saying and if you havent been watching the games mb you dont know...olympiakos and aek...consitantly this year have won games in the later stages of the match....look at th stats...it is there...aek more then oly it seems, but it has happenned repeatedly to both teams...it is lucky in a sense but it also shows a characeristic of our league..it seems many times in many games that the teams are very equal or at least in score till the later parts of the matches, then all of a sudden the team falls apart..it has hapend to alot of teams in greece this season and is something that has to change in order to change the quality of our league...it makes for exciting games for fans to watch, but very poor football...

as for hooliganism

na mim milame gia late goals from your end

thimase ta goals in the last minute by elisabede in 2003-2004 ?

I didnt see you complaingin about that 2 years ago ?

98... 93 minutes 89......

Archived