Phantis Forums

Paok - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see the match between PAOK & Olympiakos, I was with my girlfriend out for dinner. From what I've read in other Greek websites this is by far the worse hooliganism I've seen since Panathinaikos - Olympiakos when Olympiakos was awarded the penalty with Djordevic scoring the equalizer which started the whole mele from PAO fans. It was a sight I never wanted to see, some of those PAOK fans must get arrested for starting the fire, vandalizing stadium property. <_<

Of course, normally PAOK fans don't act so uncivil like the Athenian fans do. :la:

DID THE TWO DEFENDERS FIND THERE UNDERWEAR AFTER MIHALI SCHOOLED THEM!!! MAYBE ITS IN THE FIRE THE FANS SET!!!

honestly the defending that game was awful from BAOK....

the first goal there was 0 marking they werent even paying attention...

i couldnt beleive Mixalakhs goal....i mean did anybody not notice how slow his moves were? most defenders should be quicker than tha.....and Fernandez gets beaten near post......what a loser, he had a sloppy game too by the higlights looks.

Guest Protathlitis7

Paok's first goal was a foul on bulut

Posted Image

I agree there were two wrong offside calls.

It was NOT a handball in the area; there is no way anatolakis could move his hand in time and it doednt qualify for the other criteria for a handball because it would have bounced another 3 times before it ever got to the goal. therefore its not a deliberate handball or one that got in the way of a goal

all the calls in the field where the ######### were going crazy every two seconds at the ref's calls were absolute correct. its just what they do every single time we win a foul

the ###### in this thread complaining against the ref are ##### plain and simple

Fernandez had no chance on either of the goals. They came from the poor defensive playes. One by Udese who let Djordejvic get around him and was able to pass to Okkas who was all alone in front of the goal. The other was another defensive lapse by Maladenis and Karypidis who let the "palto" walk around them and score. The only two other chances Olympiakos had in the game was a free kick by Rivaldo that hit the post and a miss by Georgatos. That's about it.

Fernandez had no chance on either of the goals. They came from the poor defensive playes. One by Udese who let Djordejvic get around him and was able to pass to Okkas who was all alone in front of the goal. The other was another defensive lapse by Maladenis and Karypidis who let the "palto" walk around them and score. The only two other chances Olympiakos had in the game was a free kick by Rivaldo that hit the post and a miss by Georgatos. That's about it.

Ribbo actually hit the post for a change on FK's lol

does anybody got a clip of that

by the way i finally saw the Toure post

dam that was a rocket of a shot

thought he was going to destroy the goal post on that

the funny part is Rivaldo almost scored on that sequence his ball just dribbled wide

Archived