Paok - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I wrote at the PAOK FORUM SITE

WOW! What a BOURDELO....

I can't believe what I just witnessed.

I tell you what everyone... The ref SUCKED BALLS and I know it and everyone else knows it.

But as far as the fans they totally screwed this mtach for their team.. It's amazing to see scenes like these at this age & time...

To be honest with you all PAOK was going to tie this match but since there are some MALAKES in the stands that think that it's better to throw crap than to shout and chant for their team they decided to ruin it for them...

EPO Really needs to step in and fix this sort of crap...

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

This is what I wrote at the PAOK FORUM SITE

WOW! What a BOURDELO....

I can't believe what I just witnessed.

I tell you what everyone... The ref SUCKED BALLS and I know it and everyone else knows it.

But as far as the fans they totally screwed this mtach for their team.. It's amazing to see scenes like these at this age & time...

To be honest with you all PAOK was going to tie this match but since there are some MALAKES in the stands that think that it's better to throw crap than to shout and chant for their team they decided to ruin it for them...

EPO Really needs to step in and fix this sort of crap...

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

This sort of crap makes me not want to watch Greek Soccer at all....

IDIOTS

you have to sympathize with them like the way chelsea blamed the ref for the loss

The refs screwed paok today

But when the fans react like they did or the way the refs was threatened with his life in chelsea .. I agreed

kala na pathoune they deserve to lose

The reactions of the fans is TOTALLY UNACCEPATBLE...

Whatever the ref did should be taken care by EPO and send his ass in his way...

I hope they play the rest of the season without any fans what-so-ever....

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :angry: :angry: :angry:

you know what i'm sick of?

contra:

and this is just the first half...

don't get me wrong, but how the hell shouldn't the fans go crazy if you can't watch a match in the a' ethniki with a ref not making any mistakes? its always the same s%$#!. and it IS mostly happening with osfp. i haven't read a match report of a recent osfp match where you can't find the something like "the ref made a mistake there". i'm sick of it. i don't even care anymore about the league in greece. sure, i'll be happy when we win it (who wouldn't?) but it comes always a weird taste. sure, i'll be happy that we qualify for the cl, but we'll suck again (i really hope i'll be wrong).

i don't have such a big problem with the penalties that are called for us. i see it the way that we are playing an offensive style of football and since the level of a lot of teams in the a' ethniki isn't that high (it has been worse in the past though), their defenders are able to cause more of them. (at least i'd like to believe this ;))

BUT:

and i don't care what you will call me now, call me vazelo or anti-olympiako or whatever, but doesn't this bother you?

aren't you tired of reading stuff like that in each and every match report of our team?

aren't you sick of all the discussions about our team getting the win because of some bad calls of the ref?

there has to be done something about the refs soon in greece. because their abilities and their bad calls are somehow conntected with the violent happenings in greece. it is also the mediterranean mentality and the stupidity of some people that play a major role in all of this, but don't you think that this stuff wouldn't happen that often of the fans wouldn't have any reason to cause problems?

this is my oppinion about it. and whatever you say, it won't change.

I agree but soon you will have people come in here and blame OSFP fpr all this and say thats its totally 100 % our fault

Yes the violence is happenning because the fans get mad at the ref and cause violence but that gives them no right to do what they did

I say fire all the refs,,

this happens almost eveery week. the accusations are almost always involving ofpp. this is the reason why our league sucks.. the refs suck.. the question in our league is, How come these mistakes almost ALWAYS happen when osfpp plays????

refs are human & are intitled to making errors, but at some point something has to happen. Our league doesnt have the best players in Europe, Whats worse is that our refs are killing our sport :tdown:

this happens almost eveery week. the accusations are almost always involving ofpp. this is the reason why our league sucks.. the refs suck.. the question in our league is, How come these mistakes almost ALWAYS happen when osfpp plays????

refs are human & are intitled to making errors, but at some point something has to happen. Our league doesnt have the best players in Europe, Whats worse is that our refs are killing our sport :tdown:

yes I agree it happens with OSFP but come on look at th e pushes aek got last year and the pushes u guys get this year and last year ?

This is not an OSFP ./ pao .. aek thing

its a refs thing

Period!

and this is why our league sucks.!

If the refs ruin th game then theres really no competition !

another thought is since there are less talented players in our league, there are more fouls.. its more inconcinstancy from terrible refereeing

U know whats sad over the next few days we will hear:

-ftei i astinomia

ftei o paok

-ftei o dietitis

-ftene i filathli

-ftene to posodfero

-ftei o OSFP

and next wek ta idia s k a t a th aginoun

wait till PAO goes there in 2 weeks alla there will be no fans and I think that will be a good thing

-ftei i astinomia

ftei o paok

-ftei o dietitis

-ftene i filathli

-ftene to posodfero

-ftei o OSFP

everyone is at fault... ultimately whoever runs this league is at fault :tdown:

-ftei i astinomia

ftei o paok

-ftei o dietitis

-ftene i filathli

-ftene to posodfero

-ftei o OSFP

this is not the first time briakos refs like this YET he continues to be allowed to ref,,,

same with ksanaferis and efthimiadis.....douros ,,,

EPOS should fire them because of more then 1 infraction

-ftei i astinomia

ftei o paok

-ftei o dietitis

-ftene i filathli

-ftene to posodfero

-ftei o OSFP

this is not the first time briakos refs like this YET he continues to be allowed to ref,,,

same with ksanaferis and efthimiadis.....douros ,,,

EPOS should fire them because of more then 1 infraction

whats sad for me as a PAO fan all of the above has done damage to PAO vs osfpp :blink: the league has to get cleaned up

Yes the violence is happenning because the fans get mad at the ref and cause violence but that gives them no right to do what they did

diladi oi alloi oi malakes pou pigane na kapsoune paidia kai oikogenies x8es vrady eixan?

otan ka8e fora pane kai plakononte stous dromous prin apo agones exoun??

otan pane 20 malakes kai maxeronoun enan typo epidi foraei tin fanela mias allis omadas exoun???

otan pane kai tsakizonte prin apo ton agona ston petropolemo exoun????

i don't want to justify what happened, but to be honest, the paok fans had more "motives" as you call it to go crazy, than the other idiots that do that every time before a match.

why do you think are most fans of other bigger and big greek teams going crazy when they nearly always whitness the ref making mistakes in favor of osfp?! i don't say pao or aek or paok don't get pushed by the ref sometimes, but with osfp there is nearly no match at all this season where there weren't any suspicious decisions made.

how many times have we read about georgatos not getting a yellow card?

how many "oriaka" offsides or wrongly called offsides have there been in favor of our team?

how many times have we read about some other arguable decisions in favor of our team?

i'm sure there will be some gauroi in here who will tell me that i don't support my team and blahblahblah. but i do love my team and i do support osfp with all my heart and most probably i have seen my team playing more often than them, sat in front of the radio when there was no internet more often than them to follow a match or went to a bar to see them play. so think about it before you dare saying something about my loyality to osfp.

and i do want to see my team win every damn game, but i don't want to see us winning when every win is questioned. i want to see us winning with no doubt at all, with no pushing by the refs, simply because we are the better team. and i think we have the team to win the matches and the titles in greece without any help from refs or fixed matches.

diladi oi alloi oi malakes pou pigane na kapsoune paidia kai oikogenies x8es vrady eixan?

otan ka8e fora pane kai plakononte stous dromous prin apo agones exoun??

otan pane 20 malakes kai maxeronoun enan typo epidi foraei tin fanela mias allis omadas exoun???

otan pane kai tsakizonte prin apo ton agona ston petropolemo exoun????

i don't want to justify what happened, but to be honest, the paok fans had more "motives" as you call it to go crazy, than the other idiots that do that every time before a match.

why do you think are most fans of other bigger and big greek teams going crazy when they nearly always whitness the ref making mistakes in favor of osfp?! i don't say pao or aek or paok don't get pushed by the ref sometimes, but with osfp there is nearly no match at all this season where there weren't any suspicious decisions made.

how many times have we read about georgatos not getting a yellow card?

how many "oriaka" offsides or wrongly called offsides have there been in favor of our team?

how many times have we read about some other arguable decisions in favor of our team?

i'm sure there will be some gauroi in here who will tell me that i don't support my team and blahblahblah. but i do love my team and i do support osfp with all my heart and most probably i have seen my team playing more often than them, sat in front of the radio when there was no internet more often than them to follow a match or went to a bar to see them play. so think about it before you dare saying something about my loyality to osfp.

and i do want to see my team win every damn game, but i don't want to see us winning when every win is questioned. i want to see us winning with no doubt at all, with no pushing by the refs, simply because we are the better team. and i think we have the team to win the matches and the titles in greece without any help from refs or fixed matches.

U also have to understand that in every game we win.. we are always questionned no matter what.. so Me personally I stopped listening to these accusations cause its not fun anymore

while I do point out my teams pushes suspicious or not... you cant keep listening to them all the time its pointless!

Besides Look at aek today 98 minutes and they scored to win 2-1

now i read that this was cause the game was help up due to injuries..

BUT

I can guarantee you if this was OSFP... we would be hearing pushes.. refs etc etc and no other reason but that !

I may not be proud of todays win how we won but I know we can beat anyone in greece with no refs .

Posted Image

I wonder what rivaldo must think of the greek fans ?

I bet he cant believe this happens on a weekly basis

With what the Brazilian fans get up to he won't think that badly, trust me. There's no racism in Greek stands either. Hooliganism is a disgrace in football but you're making out as if it only happens in Greece.

mia erotisi den mou vgenei omos tora apo to kefali: kala re 'seis, tis petres pou rixnoune ka8e fora ston olympiako i se kana allo derby stin toumpa pou tis vriskoun? toses petres exoun riksei pou 8a mporousan na xtisoun neo gipedo. meta tous agones pane kai tis ksanamazevoun gia na tis 3anariksoun tin epomeni fora i tin gremizoun siga siga tin toumpa? ;)

Archived