Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

On January 15th 2006, sees the biggest derby in greek football history where the all mighty Honourable Panathinaikos takes on the dirty Dishonourable Olympiakos of Piraeus :box:

this game is going to go off with a bang!!!

i predict a 2-1 win for the greens :whistle:

P.S i might as well start of the sledging in this topic with the opeing paragraph which by the way is done as a friendly Taunt :tup:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets make an agreement:

no pao fans in karaiskaki

no osfp fans in OAKA

just like:

no osfp fans in This thread

no PAO fans in theirs......

or else this topic will become trash in 5, 4,3,2................

but yes dimitri is right..........well said....

but from me: LAOS TOU KOLOU APOGONOI TOU STOLOU!!!!

also there was someone with a sign at the end:

h 8alassa tou peiraia einai gemath me........

and it had a picture i couldnt make out.....im guessing 's%$#!'

:LOL:

if the first 3 posts are with that lovely style you guys have don t be suprised if people start taking shots at you.anyway i agree with everybody posting on there teams only but with nobody provoking each other.lets see how many minutes that will last.

Exontas dei to match me ti Larisa kana 2 fores<pisteyw pws itan to kalitero mas,eidika sto b' meros eimastan kataigistikoi :tup: >ena exw na pw:

Bye Bye Flavio....Elpizw pws de tha ton xrisimopoiisei me ton gabro meta to paixnidi pou ekane o Tziwlis...Basika elpizw na min ton ksanaxrisimopoiisei... :P

P.S.Kalo mas bgike to 4-3-3 :rolleyes:

P.S.2 GABROI M......A,DIPLO STON PEIRAIA :hypocrite: :box:

On January 15th 2006, sees the biggest derby in greek football history where the all mighty Honourable Panathinaikos takes on the dirty Dishonourable Olympiakos of Piraeus :box:

i predict a 2-1 win for the greens :whistle:

P.S i might as well start of the sledging in this topic with the opeing paragraph which by the way is done as a friendly Taunt :tup:

nice lil promo

but like all the things taht come out of Pao fans mouth its crap

the only thing dirty is Morris and his cheap shot team of Pao

Pao don't think that since we are 9 points up were not going for the draw

we want to end Pao season next week so then its only AEK for us to kill off

Olympiakos#1

i will say one thing if Melsani beats OSFP he will at least keep his job till the summer lol

but u are coming to Karaiskaki

enjoy it while u can

On January 15th 2006, sees the biggest derby in greek football history where the all mighty Honourable Panathinaikos takes on the dirty Dishonourable Olympiakos of Piraeus  :box:

i predict a 2-1 win for the greens  :whistle:

P.S i might as well start of the sledging in this topic with the opeing paragraph which by the way is done as a friendly Taunt  :tup:

nice lil promo

but like all the things taht come out of Pao fans mouth its crap

the only thing dirty is Morris and his cheap shot team of Pao

Pao don't think that since we are 9 points up were not going for the draw

we want to end Pao season next week so then its only AEK for us to kill off

Olympiakos#1

i will say one thing if Melsani beats OSFP he will at least keep his job till the summer lol

but u are coming to Karaiskaki

enjoy it while u can

as for cheapshot players......OSFP has a lot to talk....Djordjevic dives more than any other professional/most amateur ITALIAN players out there.....and its not like anatolakis isnt dirty......... by the way Djordjevic i think beat ronaldinho for ugliest mofo in football......his head makes him look like a space alien....

I don't expect to see any great game, and like the first match, it will be decided by whom will finish their chances and score. Unfortunately, for us, we don't control our future even if we beat gavroi.

Honestly, I hope that we see two teams with good efforts and not all the other crap that's usually associated with greek football....

Sorry mates, but if this bordello continues to operate, very soon our league will only be a place for some losers/hooligans to waste their time and fight eachother.... and greek football will become irrelevant outside greek borders...

pao is my team....

with the love og god..we have a chance..

Obviously its a make or break game for our season....

unfortunately, it prob end up in a draw...

1-1..

i dont feel like adding anything to that..pao has broken my heart more then made it happy this year..

either way...

ela panatha mou...

later skaters

darkhorse...paok is not ahead of pao..... read up before u say things...

i think he's refering to the fact that we still have Aek & Paok to play ahead. thats how i understood it.

Regardless we put ourselves in this mess. We have to concentrate on 2nd before we start to even think about first & it all starts with a win on Sunday :tup:

Ok, I just finished watching the second half against Larisa for the third time (with the commentator off and music on it was even better :D ).

I like our chances on Sunday. I would love to see the team play 4-5-1/4-3-3, although this game will not be won with formations but with attitude.

-----------------Galinovic--------------

Nilsson-----Biscan-----Morris---Darlas

------------------Leontiou---------------

----------Tziolis----------Gonzales------

----Gekas-----------------------Papa.---

------------------Mantzios---------------

This is a chance for the players to show what they are made off, and I am sure they live for such games. Gonzales owes one good game against Olympiakos, Biscan needs to step up and be counted this time.

I wish PAO luck and victory...

i think he's refering to the fact that we still have Aek & Paok to play ahead. thats how i understood it.

Regardless we put ourselves in this mess. We have to concentrate on 2nd before we start to even think about first & it all starts with a win on Sunday :tup:

3rd place and into the Uefa Cup my friend. ;)

3rd place and into the Uefa Cup my friend. ;)
1st place and knocked out of all competitions finishing last in the group stage as per usual my friend :)

Archived