Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

Guest Protathlitis7

LOL that Yellow on Tziolis he didn't even touch the player wow that was amazing. But I see where Oly players learn there dirty tactics from I don't blame them I blame there coach did you see that dirt ball push bidis twice when he was trying to get the ball for the throw in?

hahahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah didnt touch him??

bravo

eisai oreos

did you see gonzalez try and take djole's knee caps out

eisai oreos

eisaste rezillides

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL that Yellow on Tziolis he didn't even touch the player wow that was amazing. But I see where Oly players learn there dirty tactics from I don't blame them I blame there coach did you see that dirt ball push bidis twice when he was trying to get the ball for the throw in? WTF he pushed on opposing player twice that deserves a suspension or at least a ass kicking that dirty nunzio. Congrats on your win I'm more then a bit upset but hey any fan would be so anyways congrats.

ego to eipa....... einai kath!kia oloi tous..... tosa xronia tous xaideuan giauto ta kanoun auta.....

Rivaldo and Mihalaki and the reds destroyed us..Disgusting performance by the Greens...the management should be shot..We got lucky on the penalty call but thats football there was no way that was a penalty..Our familar Palto F***ed us thats the difference between him and the useless Pao forwards he hasnt played a match in two months but when it comes to a derby he always gets INVOLVED..

Management should resign we are 12 points back..Bring on Intertoto...

fook oooooooooooff bides!

go an lick kokalis arse cause u love him sooooooooooooooo much!

Guest Protathlitis7

Rivaldo and Mihalaki and the reds destroyed us..Disgusting performance by the Greens...the management should be shot..We got lucky on the penalty call but thats football there was no way that was a penalty..Our familar Palto F***ed us thats the difference between him and the useless Pao forwards he hasnt played a match in two months but when it comes to a derby he always gets INVOLVED..

Management should resign we are 12 points back..Bring on Intertoto...

fook oooooooooooff bides!

go an lick kokalis arse cause u love him sooooooooooooooo much!

What are you talking about slick?

you are the biggest Kokk-alis asslicker there is!

O Mihalakis did nothing we don't who the ###### to cover on there team thats the difference when he is playing ask Pap since his buddy left was has he done for us lately..###### ALL!!!

WE STINK STA ARHTITHIA WE ARE A DISGRACE IN THE GREEK LEAGUE NO WONDER OUR FANS DONT GIVE A CRAP...

hahahah you are a ###### clown

3-0 udinese

5-0 barca

5-1 werder

0-2 osfp

0-3 aek

3-2 osfp

pelates

s**** sta moutra sou

pou 'ne i gialia oeo..... pou 'ne i gialia oeo!!! milfhunter.com

Guest Protathlitis7

mmm mmm well put TRIFILARA

hahahah I just saw your signature

------------------------Galinovic-----------------------

Vyntra---------Morris-----------Biscan--------Darlas

Nilsson---------Tsiolis-----------Gonzalez-----Serich

---------------Manzios----------Papadopoulos--------

:LOL: :LOL:

After watching Gonzalez today he should be fined and banned by the Greens..All he did was put his team mates at un ease...All he does is complain on the pitch play the stupid game..He is lucky he didnt get a red for yapping his mouth..Even when we were up all he did was Yap his mouth..As for his counter part Rivaldo he showed his talents by scoring two goals..Gonzo if you use your feet more often you might become a better plyer stop you using your mouth...IT didnt do us any good..

Next year we have to revamp this team ALL the over priced foreigners must go they are all useless....

correct me if im wrong.....

but when Biscan passed back to galinovic..... and the freekick was given....

ISNT THAT AN IN-DIRECT freekick???

why was Rivaldo able to take it direct????

this ref has no idea.......................................... :blink:

ti eipes tora??? oti thelei borei na kanei o paixtis alla ama bei sta dixtua xoris na akoubisei kanenan tote apla den metraei... amesos eseis oi vazeloi na ta riksete sto diatiti amesos!!!!!! mathete balla prota rrrrreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!1

After watching Gonzalez today he should be fined and banned by the Greens..All he did was put his team mates at un ease...All he does is complain on the pitch play the stupid game..He is lucky he didnt get a red for yapping his mouth..Even when we were up all he did was Yap his mouth..As for his counter part Rivaldo he showed his talents by scoring two goals..Gonzo if you use your feet more often you might become a better plyer stop you using your mouth...IT didnt do us any good..

Next year we have to revamp this team ALL the over priced foreigners must go they are all useless....

o GONZALES einai i psyxi tou PAO!!!

correct me if im wrong.....

but when Biscan passed back to galinovic..... and the freekick was given....

ISNT THAT AN IN-DIRECT freekick???

why was Rivaldo able to take it direct????

this ref has no idea..........................................  :blink:

ti eipes tora??? oti thelei borei na kanei o paixtis alla ama bei sta dixtua xoris na akoubisei kanenan tote apla den metraei... amesos eseis oi vazeloi na ta riksete sto diatiti amesos!!!!!! mathete balla prota rrrrreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!1
bala xeroume kirie.......

u are saying the exact same thing i am...

mallon xeris thn balla kalitera apo to diavasma!!

two ###### easy goals..................ribo is an old ######......the ball landed at his feet you could of put it away...........

ade na se doume kai esy na pas na baleis tetoio goal tote.... easy... aaa re pou mathate tin bala.... easy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: tha trelatho...

Guest Protathlitis7

quite a talented team isnt it!!!!!!!!! :)

you will soon learn to envy it :)

the stupidest things you say court jester :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived