Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

although i think Papa is good.....i prefer Mantzios....but maybe we are going to use him as an impact player as a sub......

anyways i am going to watch the game........tommorow.

i am not going to check scores and just watch it 'live' off greektorrents.....

TRIFYLLARA S'AGAPAW KAI TO MONO POY ZHTW

NA GAMHSETE TON OLYMPILAGOOO......

I think Mantzios will come in at some point--hopefully not too late. Pap is more of a work horse. We'll see.

Georgatos and Rivaldo are in; I don't think they're ready so we should take advantage of it.

PAO's teams is 63 years younger than gavroi..... But, in this case, experience and cool heads may make the difference...

Com'on, can't wait for the game to start....

DOSTE PENALTY STON PANATHINAIKOS

PENALTY OTA I BALA PIGENE OUT

DOSTE TOUS PENALTY GIA NA MIN KLENE

meta milane gia mas ke otan kanoume emis afta

valte ke afto to penalty so DVD pou ftiaksane

OUST.,..

MHLAEI H KOTA POU EXEI PAREI 10000000000000000000 TETIA SFIRIZMATA.....

penalty den itan... to paradexome..... alla separakalo mhn milate :LOL:

halftime 1-1!!

Aftos o Okkas pefti les kai ton esfaxe kapios... THOSTOU MIA STHN MOUREI NA PESEI YIA TA KALA.... KOLO XALOUMI!!!!!

DOSTE PENALTY STON PANATHINAIKOS

PENALTY OTA I BALA PIGENE OUT

DOSTE TOUS PENALTY GIA NA MIN KLENE

meta milane gia mas ke otan kanoume emis afta

valte ke afto to penalty so DVD pou ftiaksane

OUST.,..

ase mas re...... den koitate ta xalia sas......... sas exoun kalomathei tosa xronia e???? e oxi kyrioi... itan penalty.... nai itan penaltara...... ti nomizate oti tha teleionate ti season xoris penalty sto kolokaraiskaki sas????? synexiste na diamartyreste me kathe pesimo sas, me kathe aggigma pou sas kanoun oi paixtes tou pao.... synextiste re.......

kath!kia gauroi..........

OI SPIKERS TOU ANT1 EINAI GIA TON P0UTSO........(skatogauroi)!!!!!!!

The penalty was questionable. But you must agree that Konstandinou hand balled on that Rivaldo goal so now we are even. What I want to know is why for the life of me did they pick a ref with no derby experience I know he needs to learn sometime, but why in a derby this big? They should have went with a vet ref cuz this man is horrid. Hey MTL did the Canadians sign Raphael yet? lol

I don't want a tie, I prefer a winner to settle things this year.

Flavio should only play as a sub at home games against teams from Div. 2. Get rid of this washed-up tourist; he's got no passion for PAO and NO future.

Leontiou is the future. The kid got on the pitch before the game for warm up and taunted the gavroi by starring them and kissing the trifilli of his jersey several times.

We have to find someone to replace Vyntra. Pap should stay in, but I think Gekas is not for big games yet. He can't score in derbies and in big euro games. Mantzios should come in.

Anyway, mistakes by the ref... I think it's even

Seric has to cool down, not get another red like in first round.

I see Mantzios, Leontiou and Bides warming up... good!

The difference in today's game is Rivaldo. Period. Gavroi aren't better than PAO. Too many mistakes by both sides. It also shows that these 2 teams aren't well prepared to play any serious euro team right now. They are not mature!

Perhaps after this game, Melitzanas will be free to get rid of the crap we have on our team.

WTF was that before the 3rd goal Pao player got hit from behind and NO FU(KIN call but then a sec later a Oly player goes down and he gets the call. SO how much did you guys pay this ref no lies I wanna know how much it costs maybe we can save on buying a player in the winter transfer and get the refs in our pocket instead. F***in Greek league is a joke.

LOL that Yellow on Tziolis he didn't even touch the player wow that was amazing. But I see where Oly players learn there dirty tactics from I don't blame them I blame there coach did you see that dirt ball push bidis twice when he was trying to get the ball for the throw in? WTF he pushed on opposing player twice that deserves a suspension or at least a ass kicking that dirty nunzio. Congrats on your win I'm more then a bit upset but hey any fan would be so anyways congrats.

Rivaldo and Mihalaki and the reds destroyed us..Disgusting performance by the Greens...the management should be shot..We got lucky on the penalty call but thats football there was no way that was a penalty..Our familar Palto F***ed us thats the difference between him and the useless Pao forwards he hasnt played a match in two months but when it comes to a derby he always gets INVOLVED..

Management should resign we are 12 points back..Bring on Intertoto...

mpravo mas.......... paixtes exoume alla mas leipei i psyxologia, kapoios na tous anevazei (p.x. Fylakouris)..... den mpainoun me pathos sto gipedo kai den ksero giati......

Konstantinou you are a parthena mori kota... gaidouri emeis ftegame pou se taizame tosa xronia mori ps0lou...... I hope somebody f*ck you up.....

Okka= magkas?? a mori tsoutsou LOL :LOL:

this year is end... next year we gonna have omada... ypomoni paidia...

to protathlima tha to parei i AEK......

re api8anoi lagoi, meta kai to shmerino me to petsino penalty milate akoma gia diaithsia ?

Poso akoma pio polu 8a xeftilistite ?

ante geia

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!! imarton pia...... ligo fylotimo den vlaptei...... o ref itan xalia... (general)...... mi milate gia penalty reseis..... sas parakalo diladi.....

re api8anoi lagoi, meta kai to shmerino me to petsino penalty milate akoma gia diaithsia ?

Poso akoma pio polu 8a xeftilistite ?

ante geia

its music to my ears..

and it never gets tiring,....

10 years now and crying

like the energizer bunny (it keeps going and going. or in this case it keeps crying and crying_

boo hoo the refs the refs

Mixalaki did nothing the whole game... what match where u watching???

he scored a GIFT... THAT IS ALLL.... bides just have his child na telionoume me ths m*****es sou !!!!!!!

Rivaldo was by far man of the match.....

if i see OUR braziliano start another match i will turn the tv off.... he is the worst midfielder to put on a green shirt in 20 years!!! :angry:

Average PAO crowd for the rest of the season = 2... Tzigger & Mitsou

PAULE THEEEEE.... PARE THN PAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Rivaldo and Mihalaki and the reds destroyed us..Disgusting performance by the Greens...the management should be shot..We got lucky on the penalty call but thats football there was no way that was a penalty..Our familar Palto F***ed us thats the difference between him and the useless Pao forwards he hasnt played a match in two months but when it comes to a derby he always gets INVOLVED..

Management should resign we are 12 points back..Bring on Intertoto...

Mixalaki did nothing... he scored the most m@lakia goal in greek league... Rivaldo was ok... Stoltidis was great and Pantos...

Archived