Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mixalaki did nothing the whole game... what match where u watching???

he scored a GIFT... THAT IS ALLL.... bides just have his child na telionoume me ths m*****es sou !!!!!!!

hehehe, ama theleis na peis kati to les kai den skeftese...

exoume kai leme:

1 goal

1 assist

80% kerdismenes maxes

epekse kai amyna.

Ti thes? na kanei kai kafedes??

re paidia, i don't think you can say that PAO didn't play well.  This is the best the have to offer under the system they are playing.  I think it was a tough game with a lot of rough tackles and the difference between the two teams was Rivaldo and Flavio. 

Consesao is horrible and should not play.  As for Eki, I was amazed at his attitude on the pitch.  He is the Captain and should keep his composure or else the team falls apart. 

By the way Konstantinou has no class as a player.  He celebrated the goal as if he was a gavro from birth.  No respect for his former team.  Nothing like Lymbe.

Konstantinou is skoupidi....... siga to goal........ kai i giagia mou tha to evaze.....

Lybe is the man... we loved him (he got respect)!! :nw:

apo osa tou exoume kanei, paei kala pou den anapse kai kammia fotia :D

Bravo Mihalaki eisai trella me tin Kokkini Fanella!!!!

Our team is a disgrace and you can go ###### yourself we will be watching the reds in Champions league and we will be playhing in the intertoto Cup...

stop posting here u turku-kypriot!

leave and take part-time player bides with u!

Bravo Mihalaki eisai trella me tin Kokkini Fanella!!!!

Our team is a disgrace and you can go ###### yourself we will be watching the reds in Champions league and we will be playhing in the intertoto Cup...

leave and take part-time player bides with u!

:nw: well said :nw:

get outa here bidis u wanker!!!

^^^ nicolaki, ante sto forum tou gayrou na ta peis auta. Ante giati den exoume anagki apo deutero Bide

dimitri, oute gavros eimai, oute bidis. apla enas aganaktismenos filos tou panathinaikou. oxi giati eimaste 12 vathmous apo tin korifi. oute giati den pame CL tou xronou. Alla me tin dioikisi!! alla kai me orismenous filathlous tou PAO pou den vlepoun pws katantise auti tin omada o tzigger...

PS. symfwnw apolyta me ton undertaker. kai mexri ligo kairo pisteva kai ston malezani. alla pisteuw oti mia allagi proponiti mono kalo tha kanei stin omada! enas proponitis pou tha afinei mia endekada idia se 2 agwnes. etsi gia mia omoiogenia.

auta

that is not right slick.bidis can say whatever he feels for his team and you can correct him but not like that my friend.mi ta g.amame ola gia ti mpala re file....

Polu varis kai aparadektos xaraktirismos. Slick anakalase epi topou. Polu den ton goustaroun ton Bide, alla n'apokaleis enan ellinokuprio, tourkokuprio, einai to ligotero prosvlitiko. Pes ton blaka, pes ton gauro (giati ontws etsi einai). Oloi exoume ta neura mas, alla prepei na eimaste sugkratimenoi.

that is not right slick.bidis can say whatever he feels for his team and you can correct him but not like that my friend.mi ta g.amame ola gia ti mpala re file....
who are u trying to teach about speach in general?

many of youre post are stupid and sound like they come direct from vromokokalistans arse

who are u trying to teach about speach in general?

many of youre post are stupid and sound like they come direct from vromokokalistans arse

i am not trying to teach anyone slick but it is not right to mix sports talk with any ethnik remarks.especially when it has to do with cyprus.your comment is not funny and you should learn to respect a couple of things before you open your mouth unless you have no idea about history that just makes you an ignorant fool.bidis was making comments about your team and players so confront him about that or pay him no attention.the choice is yours.

P.S.can you translate for me "vromokokalistans" because i can not speak chinese oe avgani either?????it sounds like underground rock band but i am not sure. :P

parakalo na stamatisei auti i sizitisi gia ton biscan... to paidi paizei se lathos thesi... den mporei na peksei amyntikos pos na to kanoume???? Pantos merikes fores pou peire ti mpala kai katevike kato oloi eidate oti exei talento oste na tripaei tis antipales amines pou auto paei na pei oti den kanei gia amyntikos alla na paizei sti thesi tou Conceisao pou itan aparadextos exthes.

no.

BISCAN IS AWFUL. PEOPLE MIGHT THINK BECAUSE YOUR NOT IN YOUR USUAL POSITION YOU HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR

LACKING FUNDAMENTALS (PASSING , WORKING HARD all the basics of the game any player can do at ANY postion)

bullshit. Biscan if he hadnt turned his back to Rivaldos shot (right next to him) like a bitch that would be one less goal........Biscan is crap TZIGGER DIOKS'TON! Riblows goal was a nice finish but it was a soft side foot not that amazing and Biscan should have had some a*****a and stopped it......but what do you expect hes just another slav trying to get a Greek passport.

as for Mixalakhs..........what a stupid bitch. Laughing like a little girl for a stupid bullshit goal....no respect for his old club either....queer.

Also if you watch the replay it is a 100% foul from him........just so you know....His arms were all over Vyntras back and thats a foul 10/10 times.....and I know that because in my FIFA sponsored league i always get called for it....

as for OSFP------ i will always hate them........serious question how many of there fans actually have lived in/near Pireas/ have any family ties there....screw that just Attiki even!

at least Fanis hit a nice goal.....he came to play yesterday and did well...

but as for our stance in the protathlima........we need 2 real centerbacks to do some business.

slick, this is not acceptable. referring to that is pure racism. shame on you!!
i am not a racist i live among many other foreigners here in denamrk including lots of turks!

it is like that nothing personal!

This is a Pao forum and were talking about how they got disgraced keep your ethnic talk out m#$%!..

i am not a racist i live among many other foreigners here in denamrk including lots of turks!

Un educated ######!

no.

BISCAN IS AWFUL. PEOPLE MIGHT THINK BECAUSE YOUR NOT IN YOUR USUAL POSITION YOU HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR

LACKING FUNDAMENTALS (PASSING , WORKING HARD all the basics of the game any player can do at ANY postion)

bullshit. Biscan if he hadnt turned his back to Rivaldos shot (right next to him) like a bitch that would be one less goal........Biscan is crap TZIGGER DIOKS'TON! Riblows goal was a nice finish but it was a soft side foot not that amazing and Biscan should have had some a*****a and stopped it......but what do you expect hes just another slav trying to get a Greek passport.

as for Mixalakhs..........what a stupid bitch. Laughing like a little girl for a stupid bullshit goal....no respect for his old club either....queer.

Also if you watch the replay it is a 100% foul from him........just so you know....His arms were all over Vyntras back and thats a foul 10/10 times.....and I know that because in my FIFA sponsored league i always get called for it....

as for OSFP------ i will always hate them........serious question how many of there fans actually have lived in/near Pireas/ have any family ties there....screw that just Attiki even!

at least Fanis hit a nice goal.....he came to play yesterday and did well...

but as for our stance in the protathlima........we need 2 real centerbacks to do some business.

Drakos wake the ###### up Pao is brutal..Crying like a bitch cause Konstantinou scored!!! Is he suppose to cry...Is Nikopolides and Konstantinou suppose to consol each other because they defeated Pao....

Honestly you have no lcue waht ur talking about...Dont worry about Konstantious goal worry about the bitch that passed it to him...Champions league were going to be playing in the Rehab league soon if we keep it up...

Gkekas can always score when the game is finished he was always good when there is nothing up for grabs..

Konstantinou has played two derbys this year he has 2 game winning goals... Worry about our Brutal team who gets there ass F***ed every time they play the Reds..

Didnt Konstantinou bail Pao last year when we actually won a derby...

We need a new team and a new a Management because our filathli are stupid too we like to lose......

This is a Pao forum and were talking about how they got disgraced keep your ethnic talk out m#$%!..
You’re such a hypocrite!!!! You always mention then kangaroos trying to unsettle me with ur racist remarks towards me being from Australia however as soon as someone says something about Cyprus you act all civilised and call him un-educated, go kill your self you stupid S.O.B moron….

Im behind Slick!!! He made that comment souly towards bidis and no one else!!! If anyone is a racist its Bidis!!!

Archived