Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hollywood go learn about Greece before you open your mouth..Everyone knows your not GREEEK..

your just upset cause Pao sucks..I admit they stink and Im a fan...

go kill your self, who are you to tell me that im not GREEK!!!!

last time i checked my whole family came from Greece, i can speak the language and i can understand it, i can also read it at a slower pace then others... im also well educated on the History since my father is a proud Patriot!!!!

Everyone knows that ur an uneducated moron who is NOT GREEK, who actually came from CYPRUS!!! (to be politicaly correct, CYPRUS is its own country) so if u wanna play that game ur the Greek wanna b not me a**hole!!!

Also just because your from cyprus (which happens to be a sensitive issue with greeks) ur aloud to make racist remarks reguarding anyone else that comes from any country I.e Australia yet if someone says anything towards you, we should be ashamed because its "sensitive"??

well its un-educated people like you that Demean any nationalist person weather you’re from Greece, Cyprus or China with ur stupid un-educated biased views....

go suck Konstantinou off, you Cypriot tree huging wanker!!! dnt u know that the majority of the people in here are sick and tired of reading your BS Biased views... if u dnt belive me, go read this topic and others, n count the number of people that have told u off...

your not liked in these forums, and its not coz ur from cyprus its because u try n shove cypriot crap down our throats every second u get!!!!

NOW PISS OFF U m#$%!!!!

Hollywood go learn about Greece before you open your mouth..Everyone knows your not GREEEK..

your just upset cause Pao sucks..I admit they stink and Im a fan...

go kill your self, who are you to tell me that im not GREEK!!!!

last time i checked my whole family came from Greece, i can speak the language and i can understand it, i can also read it at a slower pace then others... im also well educated on the History since my father is a proud Patriot!!!!

Everyone knows that ur an uneducated moron who is NOT GREEK, who actually came from CYPRUS!!! (to be politicaly correct, CYPRUS is its own country) so if u wanna play that game ur the Greek wanna b not me a**hole!!!

Also just because your from cyprus (which happens to be a sensitive issue with greeks) ur aloud to make racist remarks reguarding anyone else that comes from any country I.e Australia yet if someone says anything towards you, we should be ashamed because its "sensitive"??

well its un-educated people like you that Demean any nationalist person weather you’re from Greece, Cyprus or China with ur stupid un-educated biased views....

go suck Konstantinou off, you Cypriot tree huging wanker!!! dnt u know that the majority of the people in here are sick and tired of reading your BS Biased views... if u dnt belive me, go read this topic and others, n count the number of people that have told u off...

your not liked in these forums, and its not coz ur from cyprus its because u try n shove cypriot crap down our throats every second u get!!!!

NOW PISS OFF U m#$%!!!!

Did they come from Greece or are you an Alvano in hiding!!

On January 15th 2006, sees the biggest derby in greek football history where the all mighty Honourable Panathinaikos takes on the dirty Dishonourable Olympiakos of Piraeus :box:

this game is going to go off with a bang!!!

i predict a 2-1 win for the greens :whistle:

P.S i might as well start of the sledging in this topic with the opeing paragraph which by the way is done as a friendly Taunt :tup:

Good prediction Hollywood..Biggest Derby in Greek Football History are you on Drugs!!!!

On January 15th 2006, sees the biggest derby in greek football history where the all mighty Honourable Panathinaikos takes on the dirty Dishonourable Olympiakos of Piraeus  :box:

this game is going to go off with a bang!!!

i predict a 2-1 win for the greens  :whistle:

P.S i might as well start of the sledging in this topic with the opeing paragraph which by the way is done as a friendly Taunt  :tup:

Good prediction Hollywood..Biggest Derby in Greek Football History are you on Drugs!!!!
great, show how imature you really are, atleast i support my team unlike you....

ani-pao!!!

Drakos wake the ###### up Pao is brutal..Crying like a bitch cause Konstantinou scored!!! Is he suppose to cry...Is Nikopolides and Konstantinou suppose to consol each other because they defeated Pao....

Honestly you have no lcue waht ur talking about...Dont worry about Konstantious goal worry about the bitch that passed it to him...Champions league were going to be playing in the Rehab league soon if we keep it up...

Gkekas can always score when the game is finished he was always good when there is nothing up for grabs..

Konstantinou has played two derbys this year he has 2 game winning goals... Worry about our Brutal team who gets there ass F***ed every time they play the Reds..

Didnt Konstantinou bail Pao last year when we actually won a derby...

We need a new team and a new a Management because our filathli are stupid too we like to lose......

bidis shutup.

your a ###### OSFP fan TAKE DOWN THAT AVATAR.

you probably s%$#! your pants when Gay Michael Konstantinou (AKA GEORGE MICHAEL)

scored the best goal of his career agains his "team" a horrbile trash goal and an uneventful performance.....what a third goal for the yeaR!! :LOL:

the guy is overatted like a motha fo and YOU KNOW IT. I DONT CARE WHAT PART OF TURKEY HE IS FROM HES NOT WORTH 1.5 MILLION A YEAR. I didnt even notice konstantinou was playing in the first half. He SUCKS. and that goal was a peice of garbage to parade himself like the p******s gios he really is.

as for Gkekas........Gkekas is on his way to outscoring kota-dinou for a FOURTH concecutive season. So seriously, blow me and blow Fani. He Scores. That was a great goal he hit tonight and naturally you say something stupid like "once the game is over he can do it" thats bullshit and you know it. He kept on fighting and pulled a nice one back, and you still find a way to complain about him......

and 3-2 is not an ass ######. That was a close game and if we finished our chances it could as just as well have been our own 3 points.

as for your strike

What do you expect from............you support the club because it was winning. now its in trouble and you just wont support it anymore......but thats what i expect from cypriot fans anyways.......and all others who dont have any connection with athens/attiki....

as for your strike

What do you expect from............you support the club because it was winning. now its in trouble and you just wont support it anymore......but thats what i expect from cypriot fans anyways.......and all others who dont have any connection with athens/attiki....

no need to get mixed up with ur beautiful conversation i just wanted to say man that was a bit harsh.... i mean i am born and bred in athens and lived there 18 yrs (out of my 19yrs of life lol) so im not realy offended but others will be mate....

Drakos wake the ###### up Pao is brutal..Crying like a bitch cause Konstantinou scored!!! Is he suppose to cry...Is Nikopolides and Konstantinou suppose to consol each other because they defeated Pao....

Honestly you have no lcue waht ur talking about...Dont worry about Konstantious goal worry about the bitch that passed it to him...Champions league were going to be playing in the Rehab league soon if we keep it up...

Gkekas can always score when the game is finished he was always good when there is nothing up for grabs..

Konstantinou has played two derbys this year he has 2 game winning goals... Worry about our Brutal team who gets there ass F***ed every time they play the Reds..

We need a new team and a new a Management because our filathli are stupid too we like to lose......

bidis shutup.

you probably s%$#! your pants when Gay Michael Konstantinou (AKA GEORGE MICHAEL)

scored the best goal of his career agains his "team" a horrbile trash goal and an uneventful performance.....what a third goal for the yeaR!! :LOL:

the guy is overatted like a motha fo and YOU KNOW IT. I DONT CARE WHAT PART OF TURKEY HE IS FROM HES NOT WORTH 1.5 MILLION A YEAR. I didnt even notice konstantinou was playing in the first half. He SUCKS. and that goal was a peice of garbage to parade himself like the p******s gios he really is.

as for Gkekas........Gkekas is on his way to outscoring kota-dinou for a FOURTH concecutive season. So seriously, blow me and blow Fani. He Scores. That was a great goal he hit tonight and naturally you say something stupid like "once the game is over he can do it" thats bullshit and you know it. He kept on fighting and pulled a nice one back, and you still find a way to complain about him......

and 3-2 is not an ass ######. That was a close game and if we finished our chances it could as just as well have been our own 3 points.

as for your strike

tell him Drako :nw: :nw: :nw:

bidis shutup.

as for your strike

Drakos you have lost your marbles buddy..

bidis shutup.

as for your strike

Hey little BITCH READ!!

bidis shutup.

as for your strike

Hey little BITCH READ!!

I used to take part in these forums, but there are too many karagiozides writing a lot of bullshit and taking personal swipes at each other.

Wake up to yourselfs paparia.

It dosen't matter whether your greek, cyrpiot, black , yellow or even an alien from out of space. You support Pao and thats what matters.............

Supporting Pao is not only reserved for Greeks, why are premier league teams supportered thru out the world?

The problem in these forums, that there are one or two ma**kes, that are making personal attacks on each other.

I don't know what age you guys are, but you really need to grow up. Thats why greeks cannot progress just like other nations because we are too busy fighting amongst each other.

Lets leave the forums to football topics and not perrsonal attacks or else go some other forums.......

Lets talk about football, thats what matters....

As to the derby, don't blame the ref.........

Olympiakos took there chances, thats why they are leading the competition.....

Melzanis signings have failed to shine........

Braziliano was the worst signing in the clubs history........

Biscan is not playing his natural role in the team.........

Eki can't control the middle of the park by himself.......

And there is no consistent team formation week in and week out.........

Melazani has been a failure at this club..........

He has been given enough time to shown his worth, no more excuses.........

When he came to pao, he lost the protathlima and we were leading the competition and since then, we have continued to slide down.......

All these local signings from cypriot league are worthless along with braziliano and croat..........

WE will not qualify for champions league this year and there is a good chance we might miss out on uefa spot......

Vardithogiannis will not sack the melazani because it makes him look like a failure again in the eyes of supporters. And he dosen't want to be told what to do by the press.........

That means this will be a black year, probably the worst of worst in the clubs history.....

People who beleive the protathlima is still achievable, they shouls see a doctor...

Goodluck and goodbye......................

as for your strike

no need to get mixed up with ur beautiful conversation i just wanted to say man that was a bit harsh.... i mean i am born and bred in athens and lived there 18 yrs (out of my 19yrs of life lol) so im not realy offended but others will be mate....
I would say it is more illogical than anything and it just goes to justify the type of character drakos really is.

He is such an elitist. His ideas are about dividing people rather than including them.

Greece is a relatively small country in the most dominant football market, however it gets virtually no attention or coverage considering its standing as reigning Euro Champs.

I don’t know of any people from other countries supporting a Greek club. It doesn’t happen as it does with the English Premier League or in Spain.

The only time I might hear or read of non-Greeks interest in a particular club is when a relatively high profile player from another country ends up playing for Oly or PAO (e.g Jonas Kolka or an Egytian or Iranian national), otherwise the world goes about its business not caring if there is a Greek league or not.

In a world where players from anywhere in the world can play for any team in the world, we have a guy who is intent on laying down the rules from where a particular team can attract it’s supporters.

For example, look at Liverpool and Man Utd, in parts of Asia they have more fans than they do in their own towns. I don’t hear fans from these clubs objecting to outsiders following their clubs! Real Madrid signed David Beckham (not just for his footballing ablilties – although some would claim not at all for this reason) but because of his immense popularity in Far East Asia where he is worshipped like a pop star. They saw how they can garner his following and benefit by making Real more popular by ATTRACTING MORE FANS = MORE DRACHMES!

What’s wrong with a club in Greece having fans who are not from that region????

I welcome this concept. Unfortunately we Greeks are more intent on ripping each other to shreds than giving this the help it needs.

Not everyone is born or has any significant link to Athens. The people of the diaspora for example might not have such a link, but whats the difference? Their money is just as good as an Athenians or Pireotis when it comes to buying a team shirt. Their passion is just high as anyone elses.

However when you actually think about it 1 in 2 people in Greece live or work in Greece and therefore they very well have a connection. My father worked at the port and was a merchant sailor and I support Olympiakos. But even if he was a sk/\tatzi from Kavala, I can still support whomever the fuk I want and that includes the “Europeoi” koroida dressed in green.

By his reasoning only people born or living in Kalithea or the area where Akratitos is based in Athens should support these clubs. You know, maybe he is right, no wonder these suburban clubs average 3,000 for their matches (excluding visits from the big 3).

as for your strike

I would say it is more illogical than anything and it just goes to justify the type of character drakos really is.

He is such an elitist. His ideas are about dividing people rather than including them.

Greece is a relatively small country in the most dominant football market, however it gets virtually no attention or coverage considering its standing as reigning Euro Champs.

I don’t know of any people from other countries supporting a Greek club. It doesn’t happen as it does with the English Premier League or in Spain.

The only time I might hear or read of non-Greeks interest in a particular club is when a relatively high profile player from another country ends up playing for Oly or PAO (e.g Jonas Kolka or an Egytian or Iranian national), otherwise the world goes about its business not caring if there is a Greek league or not.

In a world where players from anywhere in the world can play for any team in the world, we have a guy who is intent on laying down the rules from where a particular team can attract it’s supporters.

For example, look at Liverpool and Man Utd, in parts of Asia they have more fans than they do in their own towns. I don’t hear fans from these clubs objecting to outsiders following their clubs! Real Madrid signed David Beckham (not just for his footballing ablilties – although some would claim not at all for this reason) but because of his immense popularity in Far East Asia where he is worshipped like a pop star. They saw how they can garner his following and benefit by making Real more popular by ATTRACTING MORE FANS = MORE DRACHMES!

What’s wrong with a club in Greece having fans who are not from that region????

I welcome this concept. Unfortunately we Greeks are more intent on ripping each other to shreds than giving this the help it needs.

Not everyone is born or has any significant link to Athens. The people of the diaspora for example might not have such a link, but whats the difference? Their money is just as good as an Athenians or Pireotis when it comes to buying a team shirt. Their passion is just high as anyone elses.

However when you actually think about it 1 in 2 people in Greece live or work in Greece and therefore they very well have a connection. My father worked at the port and was a merchant sailor and I support Olympiakos. But even if he was a sk/\tatzi from Kavala, I can still support whomever the fuk I want and that includes the “Europeoi” koroida dressed in green.

By his reasoning only people born or living in Kalithea or the area where Akratitos is based in Athens should support these clubs. You know, maybe he is right, no wonder these suburban clubs average 3,000 for their matches (excluding visits from the big 3).

tell him re akriti :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

i must agree with akritis about being a fan of a club doesn't have to mean you have your roots from that particular area. i think a lot of times also the family plays a big role in which team you are going to support. sure, there are always "black sheep" who will support the opponent, but most of the times the whole family supports the same team. i got in touch with greek football through my cousin for example. i remember him sitting in his room with the small world radio searching the channel to listen to the matches osfp plays. through him i got to know osfp. with him i went to watch my first match in greece, we went to see the 1-2 versus juve in 99. this is also a way to start and get your favorite team. and after some years i found out that my father, who seemed not being interested in football at all, was supporting osfp too in the past. but he stopped because he once went to a match against pao, during winter when it was raining and then he got such a cold that he couldn't leave the bed for nearly a month :LOL: . but that somehow stopped his enthusiasm for the team. so, even if i'm not from the area of piraeus, not even born in greece, i can say that i'm a gavros apo tin kounia. ;)

@ bides:

man you have made such a clown of yourself in here. whats that article about michalaki? why should it say anything about gkekas since it is exclusively about konstantinou? i don't see any point in there that supports your statements before.

and about konstantinou? i'm glad he scored, but its just his third goal in the league. so what? when the match started i was asking myself who is going to score for us? konstantinou? hell no. okkas? if he's lucky. most of the goals we have scored up to now came from the midfield. our strikers suck. with the money we spent on dani and michalaki we could have brought in a quality striker who could do more than both of them together. sure, he put up a fight up front, but he wasn't the player who brought us the win. he might have fought for the ball that led to the equalizer, but apart from that and his header in the first half he didn't show much.

and please get grip on yourself with attacking other members in here. just because someone doesn't share your oppinion or doesn't love your cypriot players as much as you do, doesn't make him uneducated or a moron or anything else. we all live in free, civilised countries and are allowed to state our views.

Archived