Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get over it greens you LOST the game.shut the f-u-c-k up.ribo,konstantinou and the rest old people beat you twice this year with 5-2 goals.skasmos epitelous kotes.go see your dvd and drink your wine. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

get over it greens you LOST the game.shut the f-u-c-k up.ribo,konstantinou and the rest old people beat you twice this year with 5-2 goals.skasmos epitelous kotes.go see your dvd and drink your wine. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

pao na katouriso tora....... :LOL:

meta apo toso g.amisei pou fagate katalavaino agoraki mou.....na prosexeis... :LOL:

mono pou otan katourao skeftomai tous gaurous.... kai otan xezo ton kokkavli

den peirazei fastrabbit,we manage to full both of your holes tonight so again be carefull...... :P

as a PAO fan i am embarrassed by the type of soccer this game has show...

how the f-u-c-k do you expect to advance as a soccer league when ur apparent big game of the year delivers the crap we saw for 90 minutes....

if any of you pao fans are proud of ur team u should be ashamed...

as for the gavroi, please do not tell me u think that this was a good game...

it was ashameful derby and in no way comparable to a top soccer league...

as for the result of the game... lets say the weaker side lost... but thats just what this was...

a showcase of who played worse...

not a great show by either team of so called ''professionals''

we need to step up the rythym and action and stop watcching games like this... where the key is on capitalizing on the poorness of the officiating and dilapidation of the greek soccer fans...

no it was NOT a penalty.. but in the end who cares... its better that pao lost cuz then the focus would have been on the refereee who was beside himself as i was at what immature and unsportsmanlike players are currently being paid by our hard earned money...

i give the referee a big thumbs up because he could have let this game turn into a slugfest of cheapshots and dives....

as for our clubs... and i mean OUR because i include OSFP along with PAO... we seriously need to start learning to play soccer during practices and stop drinking frapedes..

if any of u pao fans disagree with me, merely on the fact that i am sincere.. then u need to learn more about soccer.. and as for the osfp fans.. they are few in far between in making sense, but they also deep down know i am right...

i am ashamed and embarrassed...

at this point, i dont have anything else to say about our soccer league...

later skaters...

Lage, kopse tis lalakies shmera, de se pairnei, de to katalabaineis ?

Oso pio polla grafeis tosopio polu rezilevesai kai xalas th zaxarenia sou.. Opws eipe ki o allos o psilos, xalarwse, pies to Da Pipa sou kai tomorrow is another day..

as a PAO fan i am embarrassed by the type of soccer this game has show...

how the f-u-c-k do you expect to advance as a soccer league when ur apparent big game of the year delivers the crap we saw for 90 minutes....

if any of you pao fans are proud of ur team u should be ashamed...

as for the gavroi, please do not tell me u think that this was a good game...

it was ashameful derby and in no way comparable to a top soccer league...

as for the result of the game... lets say the weaker side lost... but thats just what this was...

a showcase of who played worse...

not a great show by either team of so called ''professionals''

we need to step up the rythym and action and stop watcching games like this... where the key is on capitalizing on the poorness of the officiating and dilapidation of the greek soccer fans...

no it was NOT a penalty.. but in the end who cares... its better that pao lost cuz then the focus would have been on the refereee who was beside himself as i was at what immature and unsportsmanlike players are currently being paid by our hard earned money...

i give the referee a big thumbs up because he could have let this game turn into a slugfest of cheapshots and dives....

as for our clubs... and i mean OUR because i include OSFP along with PAO... we seriously need to start learning to play soccer during practices and stop drinking frapedes..

if any of u pao fans disagree with me, merely on the fact that i am sincere.. then u need to learn more about soccer.. and as for the osfp fans.. they are few in far between in making sense, but they also deep down know i am right...

i am ashamed and embarrassed...

at this point, i dont have anything else to say about our soccer league...

later skaters...

O prwtos bazelos pou milhse swsta shmera... Etsi einai alla gia na pw thn alh8eia deme xalaei to skor ki as paiksame kwlos.. H poiothta tou ellhnikou podosfairou einai afth, ti na kanoume twra..

Oso pio polla grafeis tosopio polu rezilevesai kai xalas th zaxarenia sou.. Opws eipe ki o allos o psilos, xalarwse, pies to Da Pipa sou kai tomorrow is another day..

o kokkavlis einai psilos???? :LOL: :LOL:

Psile, mallon den exeis paei fantaros akoma.....

Anyway, gia ton 'crazy' milousa pou ta'pe wraia..

Psile, mallon den exeis paei fantaros akoma.....

Anyway, gia ton 'crazy' milousa pou ta'pe wraia..

piga kai malista katadromeas... prin 3 xronakia! ksero kai ton Kalopoulo ;)

and as for the AEK fans who will o doubtedly mouth off...

doesnt it bother you that all of the osfp fans know that they won the protathlima today...

doesnt it hurt that pao being 9 points behind at the start of the day is more threatening to them then AEK being tied with them ...

now that they have us separated by 12.. they say the championship is over...

so before u start mouthing off... remember that even if u r 9 points ahead of us.. we, as a franchise, as panathinaikoi, pose more of a threat to the reds, then AEK, who is one win away from being in first place.. and i will tell you why...

many of my friends are gavroi, because unlike most in here, i am a soccer FAN, not a soccer PSYCHO...which meas, like me, most osfp fans, when it comes to aek, draw the same conclusion... why worry about a team that has a history of failing , year after year after year....

so to quote a gavro friend of mine..

EMEIS, DEN THN IPOLOGIZOUMAI THN AEK....lets hope now for the sake of the aek fans that u can stay ahead of the apparent ''kotes'' that pao apparently is...

and if u think all this is coming froma bitter pao fan.... its not.. its coming from a bitter SOCCER fan....

but if u still dont believe me... all you AEK fans...

ASK THE GAVROI urselves...

later skaters

Konstantinou, Seterides, Nikopolides, Kyriagkos were shown No respect by Pao Management you can add Basinas to that list too... Kala na Pathome..Brvo sto Olympiako we are a rezeli to the Greek League....

why Seitarides and Kyrgiakos ?

Wow, I'm stunned by how little quality there is left in the Greek League. I'll just break this down point-by-point of how I saw things:

As soon as I saw Malezani coming out in a 4-5-1, I figured this was gonna be a long day. Especially w/ Mantzios on the bench. The only time you play that is late in the game trying to hold a result. That compounded w/ OSFP scoring 3 goals on us shows how bad our defense really is. Galinovic, Morris (3rd goal, other than that I thought he played well), were just bad. Biscan't and Vyntra were OK, while Darlas was our best defender. At least there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

Our midfield also was bad. Flavio is a waste, is there is anyway we can terminate his contract with a minimal buyout I'm all for it. Leontinou is practially as talented and much more dedicated than Flavio. I hope he knows you can't really go swiming in January. Tzolis was OK, as was Seric and Gonzalez. Though the latter 2 need to keep their composure as Seric's yellow card was especially stupid. Pap I'll let slide since I dunno what malezani was thinking about putting him at right mid.

While Gekas scored, aside from that he did next to nothing. He's just not skilled enough to get it done by himself, especially with no other forward or attacking mid (Eki was playing very defensive for some reason, probably Malezani :tdown: ). Mantzios and Pap should be starting, mabye add Gekas if we go w/ 3 forwards (4-3-3). ugh.

All in all, we didn't play well enough to win plain and simple. A tie would have worked. I actually though the officating was pretty good, though the 1st penalty was a little questionable, along with OSFP going down prett easily. Oh well. Your thoughts....????

The game was gia ta baza. Tesseris giomes pente gol!

The penalty was rightly given. It does not matter if the ball goes to the pigeons, it does not matter if Nikopolidis closed his eyes. There was contact. I am not familiar with the rule that says the last player gets only a yellow card if he commits a foul (penalty) as the last player. Nikopolidis should have been sent off with a red card.

Konstantinou stopped the ball with his outstretched arms on the first Olympiakos goal. A hand ball is called when the arms become an extension of the body (extending the players body to give him an advantage and they touch the ball, even if the player has no intention. The hand ball was not given, Rivaldo made nice shot to score.

The game can be summed-up like this: O Rivaldo kai h wraia koimwmenh

The defence was sleeping. Individual play was responsible for the defence looking so bad. None of our CB could clear the ball away. They both tended to kind of touch it softly until it fell back in the general vicinity of our goal for an opponent to take advantage. Watching the third goal was like watching Aetos Kolopetinitsas playing PAS Gardikiou.

This is the kind of game that exposes who is worthy of the green jersey and who is not.

In all the hoopla, Gekas scored in the derby (everyone had forgotten that he was doing that with Kalithea without the benefit of other "superplayers" that took all the credit when he was signed. His only error: he does not kiss the fans' behind. Give the guy a break.)

Match Report from Reuters:

Rivaldo double sees Olympiakos past PAO in derby thriller

By Barney Spender

ATHENS, Jan 15 (Reuters) - A double-strike from Rivaldo helped Olympiakos Piraeus come from behind to beat Panathinaikos 3-2 in a thrilling derby at the Kairaskakis Stadium on Sunday.

The result leaves Olympiakos top of the Greek first division with 42 points from 16 games, three points clear of AEK Athens who needed an 89th minute goal from the Ukrainian Oleg Venglinsk to beat Atromitos 2-1.

Panathinaikos remain in third, two points ahead of PAOK Salonika but 12 behind the leaders.

The derby, played in front of home fans only, lived up to its reputation for full-blooded commitment and excitement but it was the performance 33-year-old Rivaldo that stole the show as the Brazilian scored a superb solo goal each side of halftime.

"Rivaldo is by nature a match-winner and with his reputation he can be the match-winner in games like these," said Olympiakos coach Trond Sollied. "These games are why he still plays football. He needs it. It is like drugs for him. It's his kick."

The game sparked into life in the 20th minute when Dimitris Papadopoulos was brought down by Olympiakos goalkeeper Antonis Nikopolidis inside the penalty area.

The decision looked straightforward but the referee was quickly surrounded by protesting Olympiakos players and a number of red flares came hurtling down from the stands.

Nikopolidis, a Panathinaikos favourite before making the switch across the Greek capital in 2004, picked up a yellow card for dissent -- one of nine in the match -- and Ezequiel Gonzales made it 1-0 to the visitors when he sent his old team mate the wrong way.

Fanis Gekas wasted a good opportunity to make it 2-0 shortly afterwards and Nikopolidis had to get out quickly to deny Antony Seric from close-range.

KONSTANTINOU HEADER

Olympiakos responded strongly and Michalis Konstantinou, another player to cross the city last year, almost levelled with a fine header that floated just wide of the post.

The equaliser came eight minutes before the break when the ball bounced kindly for Rivaldo and he volleyed home from the edge of the area.

His second came 13 minutes into the second half when Grigoris Georgatos found him close to the penalty spot. Rivaldo controlled the ball with a wonderful first touch and then fired through the defence and into the net.

When Konstantinou latched on to a terrible misunderstanding in the Panathinaikos defence to score against his old club and make it 3-1, the game was all but over.

Gekas responded immediately with a shot from a sharp angle but Olympiakos hung on for a win that takes them one step closer to their ninth championship in 10 years.

Xasame to paixnidi logw neurwn! Polla neura oi paixtes mas kai sto prwto paixnidi kai simera.

When the game started, I knew who would be substituted: Conceicao and Seric. Why don't you start with Leontiou and Mantzio. Leontiou is in top form lately.

We lost the game due to grave mistakes. There was no communication between the keeper and the defenders. In two instances they were confused. One when Biscan passed the ball to Galinovic (THEY ARE BOTH CROATIANS, CAN'T THEY COMMUNICATE? SHOUT FOR THE BALL), and the one where we conceded the goal. I hold Galinovic responsible for that. It would be an own goal anyway, alla vrethike ekei o p******s gios. KONSTANTINOU MOYNOPAN* SE GAMO!!!

H OMADA DEN EIXE TSAGANO, GI'AUTO XASAME.

PS THEODORIDI, SE GAMO KAI SENA KARAVLAXE!!! OPOTE MILAS m*****ES LES.

Archived