Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

Ayta pou mou grafeis einai 2 lekseis...Den eida kanena Panathinaiko na grafei gia tin 4ara pou fagate sto tigani ap'tin Lyon... ;)

O kathenas as kanei tin plaka tou sto forum tou..gi'ayto yparxoun 2 allwste.. :)

P.S.PANATHA GERA ME TSAMPOUKA

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dream on, dream on, dream on

p.s. i agree that talking about europe is pointless,we can agree that we both suck but sunday osfp is not playing juve and pao is not playing barca we paly eachother and may the team that "plays" better wins.

p.s.2 slick posa lefta evales stoixima gia mena,oxi tipota allo alla na mou ta steileis kiolas. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: peace

thelis na gelasis tsopani

i could be real nasty dick and post all ur heavy losses in europe and that will be that. But hey i cant educate idiots lol

gella,,,well see who laughs last

Look who's talking, kolovazelo! :LOL:

You brought up the 7-0 score line, so I could come up with your kolo omada copping 16 goals in the Champions League, which is a new record for your eternal PELATES. :LOL:

BTW, I couldn't educate stupid vazelous myself, lmao

ANTE GIA VROMIARI! :LOL:

PELATES, BEND OVER!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and to the lighter side of news i just recieved a sms from a friend from gyzi in athina,,,,,,,melos TSOUKALA IS IN HOSPITAL after getting attacked by green fans. His car got hot by rocks and planks of wood,,,kai ixe simadia from all this.

WHat a shame,,,ksilo sto poust.ara ton thrilo...

kotes kotes,,,malake.s pireot.es flori flori pou sas ga..mane olli.

i agree with katsouranis...when the team was mostly greek we have always been better...

but i still beleive PAO can win. its stupid to say theres no hope because ANYTHING happens in a derby, and i could definitly see a close match...

i predict a low scoreline, 1-0 for PAO or 1-1....or even 1-0 for geyros..

Afta ta lei ola.... ase tous albanous na mas lene yia ta goalkia pou fagame fetos....

16 to be exact

C.L record

Re thrynemtl, den sou'xo pei xiliades fores na min grafeis anakrivies etsi apla gia na grapseis????? Den m'aresei na paizw to paixnidaki sou, alla me anagkazeis gia n'anairesw tis kotsanes sou!!!

Can you explain to me how come and 16 is the CL record, since you have conceded 17. I don't remember which season exactly but it was when you played with Man U and you lost 4-0. Search for it!

and to the lighter side of news i just recieved a sms from a friend from gyzi in athina,,,,,,,melos TSOUKALA IS IN HOSPITAL after getting attacked by green fans. His car got hot by rocks and planks of wood,,,kai ixe simadia from all this.

WHat a shame,,,ksilo sto poust.ara ton thrilo...

kotes kotes,,,malake.s pireot.es flori flori pou sas ga..mane olli.

he is the number 2 living clown in greece just behind vromokokalis

this is it... 100 minutes left before kickoff....

as funny as it is, even though i dont see a victory, im hoping for a good display of football and may the better team win.. which usually isnt the case in football..

gekas mantzios and seric up front is what i hear... would be the first time 4-3-3 playing against the gavroi...

i dont think pao will win and its gonna be a hard time watching and listening to the red fans making fun of us for the next 6 or 7 months...

u know whats funny though...

the last 4 years, we only beat the reds twice and we oly beat aek once and yet we are always one or two points behind the reds... which means.. if had a little more succes in the derby's, we would most likely be in first place every year...

but we DONT have success in derby's which is why i see a loss today too..

my prediction.... OSFP 3 PAO 1

either way.....

second place is all we could hope for and we need a point or we are 9 points back from aek.. and no chance of the cl...

later skaters

Hope its a good match..If Pao wants to win they have to dig deep..We will be seeing KOnstantinou up close this time... Unfortunately he is not with us to bail us out like the previous two occasions when we won the derbys.

Anyways the like of Pap, Gonzo,Conceiseio have to step it up and grab victory there is no if's ands or BUTS....

Archived