Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

The goal that rivaldo scored to make it 2-1 was due to a mistake by tziolis who didnt clear the ball and ball watched then ball went to rivaldo who scored on galinovic's near post a big no no for any keeper.

Flavio was aniparktos once again and i cannot believe in my wildest dreams why the hell we signed this useless piece of garbage lol. Tziolis was plain jane avg in the middle of the park. Sorry but my hat goes of to eki and to pap who tried their backsides off. Eki ended up deep because flavio and tziolis couldnt hold their own with or without the ball,,,and was mopping up. This is not his fault,,,cause the other clowns in the centre of the park,,,,,,,,were not helping. BIscan is not a defender and is being wasted there,,as he is too slow,,hes slowing than my vcr.

ANd finally we can sit here and blame every tom dick and harry,,,calling for male to resign,,,,,,,,,,,but i look at these crop of players and yes there is mellon for some of them but sorry the likes of biscan,seric,flavio,xaralabidis,gkekas. wooter, torghelle, andric, are all garbage players.

WHAT U PAY FOR MALAK.ES IS WHAT U GET.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have to agree with nikos. the match was a poor display of the level of greek soccer. some players have the talent to play well but all in all both teams didn't. but i'm happy with the win. :D :tup: :nw:

as for some scenes of the match:

the penalty: i first also thought it shouldn't be given, but some people said that it was according to the rules. if there is contact between the players in the penalty area it can be given. papadopoulos counted on it and won it according to the rules. htan paratravigmeno opos to pire, omos htan.

our first goal: i was asking myself too if it wasn't hands from konstantinou since he had the hands up very high and it looked as if he touched the ball in first place, but after the replay even some vazeloi friends we saw the match together couldn't really say if konstantinou or the pao defender touched it.

equis attack on anatolakis: if the ref would have observed it closer he could have sent off both gonzales or okkas. both actions could have been rewarded with the red card. but there have been a lot more fouls that could have lead to a card in the match.

one of the offsides that was called on pao, i don't remeber who was called back, was wrong. but the other decisions i think were right.

all in all it was a funny evening in the greek restaurant. especially the pao fans know now too how we felt after one of the goals we conceded from rozenborg. ;) the match wasn't great, but i didn't expect anything else. now i'm waiting for the decisions about the punishment we will get for the stuff the fans did.

about pao i have to say, that i don't really expect anything more of them this year. not just because of the fact that they are 12 points behind us now, but due to the statements malezani has made in the past. somehow i think he wasn't really expecting the team to compete for the title this year. with all the changes in the tactics, the different line ups etc it really looks to me as if he isn't trying to have a title competitor this season but for the upcoming years. if you look at the number of young players pao has and the way they get play time, for me it looks as if malezani wants to find out how they can help the team best in the future. mantzios, gkekas, tziolis, darlas, leontiou, gonzales, morris, vyntra are players who can build a strong core for the team in the future. it doesn't really matter if they are superstars or not, but if they get to play together as a team and with the addition of some good players pao might get a very strong team for the future, which could easily compete for the title for several years. and to be honest it frightens me a bit.

even though some pao fans are against malezani i'd say stick to him at least untill the next season. if things don't change till then, then you can kick him.

our first goal: i was asking myself too if it wasn't hands from konstantinou since he had the hands up very high and it looked as if he touched the ball in first place, but after the replay even some vazeloi friends we saw the match together couldn't really say if konstantinou or the pao defender touched it.

Pes pws den htan xeri (pou htan pentaka8aro), apo thn stigmh pou shkwneis ta xeria sthn anatash gia na kontrolareis einai faoul. Des tous kanonismous.

PS. Prwsopika den ta exw me thn diathsia, apla sxoliazw auto pou eipes

Xasame to paixnidi logw neurwn! Polla neura oi paixtes mas kai sto prwto paixnidi kai simera.

When the game started, I knew who would be substituted: Conceicao and Seric. Why don't you start with Leontiou and Mantzio. Leontiou is in top form lately.

We lost the game due to grave mistakes. There was no communication between the keeper and the defenders. In two instances they were confused. One when Biscan passed the ball to Galinovic (THEY ARE BOTH CROATIANS, CAN'T THEY COMMUNICATE? SHOUT FOR THE BALL), and the one where we conceded the goal. I hold Galinovic responsible for that. It would be an own goal anyway, alla vrethike ekei o p******s gios. KONSTANTINOU MOYNOPAN* SE GAMO!!!

H OMADA DEN EIXE TSAGANO, GI'AUTO XASAME.

PS THEODORIDI, SE GAMO KAI SENA KARAVLAXE!!! OPOTE MILAS m*****ES LES.

allo frouto kai o Theodoridis...... telika oloi karagkiozides einai ekei mesa.... ola ta laika stoixeia ston olympiako einai..... a re Fillipidis pou sas xreiazete!! :nw:

One way ticket for melazani and parea. Akoma o m#$%!s peisteve oti h omada einai sto paixnidi.

O biscan kai o brasilianos na feigoun amesos apo tin omada.........................

We cannot even qualify for next seasons champions league...........

Lets see how tzigger reacts when he dosen't earn those millions euro for qualifying for 1st stage.

The only way to hurt the dioktisi is not to qualify for champions league.

This team cannot take part in this competition with this xalia it has with its squad.

We lost again to a team of pensioners and the dioktisi den exoun parei hambarei akoma.

Melazani kai parea live in fantsay world...........

xeftiles

i still think it was not a penalty... if u watch the reply... yes there is contact no doubt about it... BUT! nikoploidis came out and wen pap kicked the ball infront nikopolidis stopped himself frm going into PAP, it more is like PAP went and fell onto nikopolidi na "ekviasei" to penalty... Nikopolidi stopped himself. PAP was the one tht changed his direction and went into him. Allo an pigaine o nikopolidis na piasei tin bala kai anti na tin piasei na mazeue ta podia tou... very bad decision..

Exoume pou exoume tous lagous na mas fouskwnoun tous orxeis, exoume kai ton Bide ton "insider".

RE BIDE ESY DEN EISAI PANATHINAIKOS! GAYROS EISAI POU GRAFEIS KAI KALA SAN PANATHINAIKOS. SE PIRAME PREFA

Ime Pao alla I dont give a ###### anymore because the Pao management has destroyed this team..

Athlitki Kyriaki said it all today...

Pao let go Konstantinou and Basinas

and in return we signed Biscan, Conceiseo and Torgelle... These guys should be playing for Ergotelis not Pao...

We lost Basinas who was an egeti and we signed to useless Malakes..

Kala na Bathome ...Lets see how many Pao fans go to the next home match..I say maybe 2000 .. I hope they Boycott thats what this management needs....

The good thing is in a few years we might turn things around with Mantzios, Djolis, Leontiou and Darlas if they stay with the club...

Exoume pou exoume tous lagous na mas fouskwnoun tous orxeis, exoume kai ton Bide ton "insider".

RE BIDE ESY DEN EISAI PANATHINAIKOS! GAYROS EISAI POU GRAFEIS KAI KALA SAN PANATHINAIKOS. SE PIRAME PREFA

Ime Pao alla I dont give a ###### anymore because the Pao management has destroyed this team..

and in return we signed Biscan, Conceiseo and Torgelle... These guys should be playing for Ergotelis not Pao...

Kala na Bathome ...Lets see how many Pao fans go to the next home match..I say maybe 2000 .. I hope they Boycott thats what this management needs....

The good thing is in a few years we might turn things around with Mantzios, Djolis, Leontiou and Darlas if they stay with the club...

In other words megale you are a PAO fan only when your team is winning. SO in a couple of years when the younger players become more experienced and PAO starts winning games you are going to come back to the team.

Teams need support not only when they win but when they lose. That goes for all of the teams!

PS THEODORIDI, SE GAMO KAI SENA KARAVLAXE!!! OPOTE MILAS m*****ES LES.

allo frouto kai o Theodoridis...... telika oloi karagkiozides einai ekei mesa.... ola ta laika stoixeia ston olympiako einai..... a re Fillipidis pou sas xreiazete!! :nw:

anti na les blakies gia emas kai tin omada mas giati den asxoleisai me to kafenio to diko sas kai ase ti leei o theodoridis kai pios einai ti.meta apo to spasimo paparion pou mas kanate ti teleutaies 2 evdomades kai me to dvd kai to krasaki sas einai logiko meta ti niki mas na sas ta xonoume.oute i karamela me tous diaitites uparxei,oute penalti petsina gia emas eixame, oute oti paiksate kalitera apo tous "papoudes".plain and simple osfp-pao 3-2.ribo2,konstantinou1-gonzales1,gekas1.the end for your team.12 points behind.see you next year dude.peace out-dont talk to much.

P.S.stamata na milas gia g.amisia because you where just part of a gangbang a couple of hours back and your team was the girl so try to avoid that kind of talk. it is not proper fasty.not tonight.

In other words megale you are a PAO fan only when your team is winning. SO in a couple of years when the younger players become more experienced and PAO starts winning games you are going to come back to the team.

Teams need support not only when they win but when they lose. That goes for all of the teams!

Re Megale I have lost respect for Management...Sta Arhithia mou im sick and tired of Malakeis.... Gonzo and the boys must go we need a whole new team...Gonzo is an overated ###### with a bad temper...Olympiakos are winning titles and were making DVDS..

You are all a fukn disgrace....and im not talking bout the OSFP fans either!

xipneste....for starters ill say im relieved, and not proud of today, bc imo i thought we would get killed and to the very least we did ("try") stand up and be counted for on the field.

I thought the game was of very poor quality, but there was a spell in the first half for about 10-15 min which had some decent passage of play..

bides...seriously go fuk yourself you stupid dickhead, mihalaki wasnt that great and the fukn kolopedo had to celebrate a "gift"..if he had some more respect he shouldnt have celebrated a goal my grandma could of scored.

The penalty was 50-50...i agree on the person who stated the rules and said if theres contact in the box its foul! some refs i think would not have given it.

All in all - people should forget about the refereeing bc it wasnt that bad. He did well to control (weve seen worse derbies) the game and he did give out heaps of cards to PAO players

- we have a discipline problem that needs to be addressed. Eki and seric are number one culprits of this and i think there stupid to carry on like they do. Why cant they just be more calm and patient on the field

As for Biscan - the guy is been played at CB. Out of position, and at that he didnt do too badly. He did nothing exciting but got the job done.

As for Conceicao. the guy should be given a one way ticket to Brazil. AT the very lEast Malezani had the brains and did realised Flavio sucked and subbed him for Leontiou i think.

Id have to say all the subs Malezani done were correct...maybe Mantzios should of been on earlier if not started instead of gkekas

The difference i think today was Rivaldo in all honesty. He is a qualitty player and took his chances well, especially the first goal which was nice. Apart from that, i dun think theres too much that separates the teams.

But i do think that in general the OSFP players are more passionate during derbies than our players...and at 3-2 you would think our players would be showing a sense of urgency to get an equalizer or anything!

if anything today was not malezani's fault he did well with what he has and to be honest i think pao has a good future ahead

to all the PAO fans, wake up and smell the coffee, 3rd position is where were finishing this seaosn and its prolly for the best.

Congrats to OSFP bc they know obviously what it takes to win this games, they have big game players like Djole (although not the best he is generally a performer in this derbies) Ribo, Stoltidis

And to kokallis who spent money on talent,. where as our brazilian should just go fuk himself!

You are all a fukn disgrace....and im not talking bout the OSFP fans either!

xipneste....for starters ill say im relieved, and not proud of today, bc imo i thought we would get killed and to the very least we did ("try") stand up and be counted for on the field.

I thought the game was of very poor quality, but there was a spell in the first half for about 10-15 min which had some decent passage of play..

bides...seriously go fuk yourself you stupid dickhead, mihalaki wasnt that great and the fukn kolopedo had to celebrate a "gift"..if he had some more respect he shouldnt have celebrated a goal my grandma could of scored.

The penalty was 50-50...i agree on the person who stated the rules and said if theres contact in the box its foul! some refs i think would not have given it.

All in all - people should forget about the refereeing bc it wasnt that bad. He did well to control (weve seen worse derbies) the game and he did give out heaps of cards to PAO players

- we have a discipline problem that needs to be addressed. Eki and seric are number one culprits of this and i think there stupid to carry on like they do. Why cant they just be more calm and patient on the field

As for Biscan - the guy is been played at CB. Out of position, and at that he didnt do too badly. He did nothing exciting but got the job done.

As for Conceicao. the guy should be given a one way ticket to Brazil. AT the very lEast Malezani had the brains and did realised Flavio sucked and subbed him for Leontiou i think.

Id have to say all the subs Malezani done were correct...maybe Mantzios should of been on earlier if not started instead of gkekas

The difference i think today was Rivaldo in all honesty. He is a qualitty player and took his chances well, especially the first goal which was nice. Apart from that, i dun think theres too much that separates the teams.

But i do think that in general the OSFP players are more passionate during derbies than our players...and at 3-2 you would think our players would be showing a sense of urgency to get an equalizer or anything!

if anything today was not malezani's fault he did well with what he has and to be honest i think pao has a good future ahead

to all the PAO fans, wake up and smell the coffee, 3rd position is where were finishing this seaosn and its prolly for the best.

Congrats to OSFP bc they know obviously what it takes to win this games, they have big game players like Djole (although not the best he is generally a performer in this derbies) Ribo, Stoltidis

And to kokallis who spent money on talent,. where as our brazilian should just go fuk himself!

:nw: :nw: :nw:

you guys want to cry and say Oh we tried we gave it our best!!! Can we all hold hands too that not good enough we lost..thats the bottom line hey Hollywood good predictions!!!! We almost made it!!!!

what r u talkin about???

im sorry i dnt get thrills out of my team losing like u obvously do....

like ORIGINALAEKARA said, i support my team through thick and thin, and yes i will always support the team unlike you.....

Goumas not playing the heart and soul of the team and Italo plays Biscan..Aftos me tin Ergotelis then pori na pazei..Kai einai vasikos..First of all he is not even a central defender very brutal...

On the Konstantinou goal he won the header from Biscan and Darlas chased after Morris and Morris with his blounder cost Pao at least one point...Ti na poume IM going to say congrats to my team for trying...Were 12 back its time for change thats it..No more excuse..We are the laughing stock of the Greek League...

Posted Image

Hey MAN!

That person in the top right corner who you have circled and are calling his sexuality into question is the number Jew: JESUS CHRIST!

Don't go dissin our Lord or Son of the Lord or whatever he is supposed to be. Can anyone clarify why we have some "mythical" Jew as our object of faith?

Anyhoo.....IESOUS XRHSTOS is an OLYMPIAKOS supporter!

Even foreign Jew Gods know better than to support a bunch of pelates like the vezeloi!

You read it here people, o christos is an Olympiako filathlo! I bet you he came out with some of the flithiest vlastimia towards the "aristocratic" greens and even the referee.

"G/\MO TI PANAGIA SOU! G/\MO TO ANTIXPHSTO SOU, KATHIKIA M0UNOPANA!!!!"

HAHAHA JESUS IS THE BEST! and HE IS A GAURO! :hypocrite:

Guest Protathlitis7

of the two papers first theres athlitiko ixo saying the truth and how things are at their club and then you have vardinotsigano's derby writing that PAO played better and gifted the win to us :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived