Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we ban Bidis?

This forums going down the drain and no one will be posting here beacuse of the s**** stirring Bidis does.

Cmon mods u know it makes sense his the root of all the BS that goes on in the Pao forums.

I reckon his worse than a Gay-ro

In Translation Drakos Hollywood it Says Mihalaki with the Red shirt F***Ed his former team.. They really enjoyed it cause you bitches still are wanting MORE!!!!

says it all about Bides. He is 100% OSFP...

as for f%%%% yeah with his handball, the foul and being invisble most of the game except that one header......yeah he really gave it to us....what a player :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

im at this cafe in MTL

a little old man says to me, that him & his other old friend just watched a game from Spain just before the derby & he says the ref blew the whistle 5 times in the whole game & in this game he's blown it 10 times in the first 10 min. why?

i told him that its 2 different classes of soccer. & that the refs call the game during derbies out of fear of making mistakes... Greek soccer at its best... Very sad

the first gaol which rivaldo scored which was a hell of a shoty. When the ball was centered kostantinou knocked it down with his arm & it went right to rivaldo who scored. i'm surprised there wasnt a foul for hand ball..

i realised that after i saw the goals on replays

if anyone is happy at the game played last sunday.. i mean quality of soccer.. u should be banned from this site cuz u know nothing about soccer..

very sad league... very sad

hell it could have been a lot worse like a goal less draw

a 1-0 win for Thrylos or even worse a loss for Thyrlos \

the derbies as of late have been less then classic but this game produced goals and drama as well and more importantly an Olympiakos win

Pao say bye to C.L. now for at least a couple of years

im at this cafe in MTL

a little old man says to me, that him & his other old friend just watched a game from Spain just before the derby & he says the ref blew the whistle 5 times in the whole game & in this game he's blown it 10 times in the first 10 min. why?

i told him that its 2 different classes of soccer. & that the refs call the game during derbies out of fear of making mistakes... Greek soccer at its best... Very sad

The problem is not always the referees, but the players. Greek players have learnt a lot of theatro and they do it all the time. slightest tough they go down and what do the crowd do??? They all get up and shout and ask for foul. The ref is under pressure to whistle. If he doesn't then the players will run after him, the fans will get on his back and the media accuse him of being one-sided.

The p*****a is from the players first. We can't expect to have good referees when our players have learnt the wrong culture and act like they do. Our football in general needs a lot of change, from players to clubs to referees, to organisers...etc.

I am surprised none of you ever realised this by now.

what do you know the future? gayroi are just older. one season who cares next season is a way different story....

before we can talk about next season lets finish this one out with a title

plus our Pronponiti knows about our problems which one of them as to be age

will take care of that

but the fact is u won't see C.L. for at least 1.5 year lol

before we can talk about next season lets finish this one out with a title

plus our Pronponiti knows about our problems which one of them as to be age

will take care of that

but the fact is u won't see C.L. for at least 1.5 year lol

thats really talking to soon. remember when u guys dropped 9 points? im not saying it will happen this time, but it could happen to either OSFP or AEK and we could still be in the CL with a better 2nd half of the season. You never know.

As for the title maybe PAO is out but the DIKEFALOS AETOS is on your ass, so dont act like its certain.

Speaking of, if you Gavroi/Kota-dinou want to witness a REAL professional look at Lyberopoulos. When he scored his first against us he didnt celebrate out of respect. Unlike Mr. Karagoz turkokypriot - who danced around like a maimou with a bannana.

Konstantinou's celebrations were just too hard for me to understand. It was only 8 months ago or so that he scored for us against gavro and celebrated it so hard that he nearly died. So whatever happened in the summer between him and Tzigger, it was between him and Tzigger and that's all. He ceelebrated like he had a big massive grudge against PAO fans and the club itself.

I just don't understand it. He should have kept it low out of respect for us fans who loved and adored him for 4 years. Out of respect for the club that paid him the biggest amount of money a Greek player has ever received.

But Mikhali showed that he doesn't have class. To be honest he has shown himself classless on many occasions in the past.

All I can think is that he celebrated like that because he is a gliftis. Like when he said Oly is a bigger club than PAO. He did it to SUCK UP to the gavro fans. He sucked up to us when he said he was a PAO fan as a boy and had the Saravakos poster in his room. a*****A.

Mikhalis is a all around GLIFTHIS and he proves that again and again with everything he does and says.

Konstantinou's celebrations were just too hard for me to understand. It was only 8 months ago or so that he scored for us against gavro and celebrated it so hard that he nearly died. So whatever happened in the summer between him and Tzigger, it was between him and Tzigger and that's all. He ceelebrated like he had a big massive grudge against PAO fans and the club itself.

I just don't understand it. He should have kept it low out of respect for us fans who loved and adored him for 4 years. Out of respect for the club that paid him the biggest amount of money a Greek player has ever received.

But Mikhali showed that he doesn't have class. To be honest he has shown himself classless on many occasions in the past.

All I can think is that he celebrated like that because he is a gliftis. Like when he said Oly is a bigger club than PAO. He did it to SUCK UP to the gavro fans. He sucked up to us when he said he was a PAO fan as a boy and had the Saravakos poster in his room. a*****A.

Mikhalis is a all around GLIFTHIS and he proves that again and again with everything he does and says.

i think hes mostly pissed at management then the fans

the fans loved him and he knows that

but the way management treated him and threw him out... can u blame the guy for the way he celebrated?

also dont forget there were no green fans there so its not like he was celebrating his goal in front of fans of PAO

Trust me, even if the Green fans were there, he would still have celebrated like that. In fact he would have celebrated even harder.

He has a problem with Tzigger and that's fine, we all do even us PAO fans. But us fans never did or say anything against him. We loved him and had songs for him.

So why? Even if the PAO fans weren't there he should have kept the celebrations in check. In my opinion it would have been classy of him if he had done that.

I could probably half understand (not even half) if the KOLO FUKN KYPREO (KFC) KOTA-DINOU scored a DECENT goal, something with effort and class, but the guy just kicked in something that was about to roll in with the help of a moderately light breeze....my grandma could of scored that with her bastouni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why bc he won one header and than watched his ex team mate fuk up a back pass with his ex-keeper team mate...

just shows wat a karagiozi and wanker he really is...i dun give a fuk if he plays for osfp and he left us etc but we all expressed so much loyalty and support to this kid for four years the least he could of done is "tone" down his celebrations...ive seen players around europe do it...even gkekas didnt celebrate after scoring for larissa!! (bidis dun bitch)

Anyways,

Id say the only thing that could save PAO and get CL next season is our own lil Roman Abramovich to take over, sign a lil player or two or three or four or possibly a whole new starting 11...we'd prolly even win the league lol

Dear Mr Abramovich,

Im a PAO fan and I realise you have a lot of cash and nothing to do with it. Since Chelsea has already won the Premier League, please buy PAO!

I could probably half understand (not even half) if the KOLO FUKN KYPREO (KFC) KOTA-DINOU scored a DECENT goal, something with effort and class, but the guy just kicked in something that was about to roll in with the help of a moderately light breeze....my grandma could of scored that with her bastouni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why bc he won one header and than watched his ex team mate fuk up a back pass with his ex-keeper team mate...

just shows wat a karagiozi and wanker he really is...i dun give a fuk if he plays for osfp and he left us etc but we all expressed so much loyalty and support to this kid for four years the least he could of done is "tone" down his celebrations...ive seen players around europe do it...even gkekas didnt celebrate after scoring for larissa!! (bidis dun bitch)

Anyways,

Id say the only thing that could save PAO and get CL next season is our own lil Roman Abramovich to take over, sign a lil player or two or three or four or possibly a whole new starting 11...we'd prolly even win the league lol

Dear Mr Abramovich,

Im a PAO fan and I realise you have a lot of cash and nothing to do with it. Since Chelsea has already won the Premier League, please buy PAO!

THAT GOAL MADE MY YEAR BRAVO RE KOSTANDINOU..IT GAVE HIS TEAM THE THREE POINTS... HEY TZIGGER GO ###### YOURSELF I RETIRE..

ITS JUST PAY BACK FOR MORRIS KICKING DJORDJEVIC IN THE FIRST GAME>>

THE CELABRATION WAS GREAT!!!! I LOVED EVERY MINUTE.....

Anyways,

Dear Mr Abramovich,

THAT GOAL MADE MY YEAR BRAVO RE KOSTANDINOU..IT GAVE HIS TEAM THE THREE POINTS... HEY TZIGGER GO ###### YOURSELF I RETIRE..

ITS JUST PAY BACK FOR MORRIS KICKING DJORDJEVIC IN THE FIRST GAME>>

THE CELABRATION WAS GREAT!!!! I LOVED EVERY MINUTE.....

bides!

BINE!

p******S GIE!

take away your PAO avatar (oh you did, good job GAYROS BEY) and take your s%$#! Xaralambidis to your beloved limani and go post in your own forums!!! YOU HAVE LESS PASSION FOR THE TEAM THAN PLAYERS LIKE CONCEICAO.

You are PATHETIC. PAO has a bad season and now you cheer for OSFP. I said it before, if you have no association with Athens/Attiki what the hell are you supporting these clubs in the first place. Bidis is a prime example of why you you should just support your local club.

thats it, ive had enuff or reading this fukn m#$%!s posts i dun care if i get banned or warned

bidis go fuk urself u kolo fukn tourko and dun use the same s%$#! on me as u do with hollywood that im not greek and i cant read greek...bc i am greek :gr: and i can read greek and write you kolo fukn tourko

seriously, do everyone a favour, i know its overwhelming for u bc so many ppl are giving u attention and actually talking to u, and go post ur fukn garbage on the kota-dinou personal website and ask him if u can such his dick and than u and him can both hold hands and jump in the limani along with ur so called poofter boyfriend "look at my hair i play for pao" xaralambidis running after u both with his cock in his hand

u call urself a fan, go look up the world loyalty in the dictionary, bc i know that word doesnt exist in cyprus s

and hey call me a racist, bc u know what, i dun give a fuk i am a racist when it comes to kolo fukn dickheads and cypriot turks like urself...u fukn scum of the earth, i used to think parking inspectors were scum of the earth but even they have more dignity and respect for themselves than u you kolo fukn kypreo

as pas na g*****is prodoti! ur a poor pathetic excuse for a dickhead

thats it...ive had enuff, im not giving u anymore attention after this...now go blow ur load over mihalis poster which u prolly have on the door in ur toilet! motherfuker

im signing off...ban me or blow me!

Why r u so upset because im a Konstantinou fan im sick of cheering for useless management I have RETIRED.. 10 Xronia file we have been getting in the ass by the REDS... YoU can still talk and say we are better team..We have a crappy silogo INTERTOTO HERE WE COME..

Calm down re m#$%! KOnstantinou loves you.. Einai trella me tin prassini fanella..LOL

thats it, ive had enuff or reading this fukn m#$%!s posts i dun care if i get banned or warned

bidis go fuk urself u kolo fukn tourko and dun use the same s%$#! on me as u do with hollywood that im not greek and i cant read greek...bc i am greek :gr: and i can read greek and write you kolo fukn tourko

seriously, do everyone a favour, i know its overwhelming for u bc so many ppl are giving u attention and actually talking to u, and go post ur fukn garbage on the kota-dinou personal website and ask him if u can such his dick and than u and him can both hold hands and jump in the limani along with ur so called poofter boyfriend "look at my hair i play for pao" xaralambidis running after u both with his cock in his hand

u call urself a fan, go look up the world loyalty in the dictionary, bc i know that word doesnt exist in cyprus s

and hey call me a racist, bc u know what, i dun give a fuk i am a racist when it comes to kolo fukn dickheads and cypriot turks like urself...u fukn scum of the earth, i used to think parking inspectors were scum of the earth but even they have more dignity and respect for themselves than u you kolo fukn kypreo

as pas na g*****is prodoti! ur a poor pathetic excuse for a dickhead

thats it...ive had enuff, im not giving u anymore attention after this...now go blow ur load over mihalis poster which u prolly have on the door in ur toilet! motherfuker

im signing off...ban me or blow me!

HEY MODS WHAT KIND OF A POST IS THIS!!!! THIS IN APPROPRIATE BEHAIVOR YOU SHOULD NOT CHARACTERIZE PEOPLE ALVANO!!!!

Archived