Phantis Forums

pao dvd

Crazy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don t mind pao complaining about the refferis (we are used from them)is just the timing that is kind of fishy......if pao believes that the refferis are taking away the championship from him you call all the reporters and you get some real proof and you start making noise.a week before our game hmmmmm someone is trying to find excuses already.......hmmmm.the 5 year plan is not working already?????

Admittedly some major decisions have not gone our way this season.

BUT ..... that is nothing compared to the disappointing way that we play.

I don't know what management are trying to achieve with this DVD - perhaps

they're trying to build up the fact that the referee for the derby ensures

he officiates it 50-50.

The supporters already know that some refs have made blunders

which may've cost us points so its not like we weren't aware of that.

All season the majority of fans have mostly voiced concerns on how the team is

structured & played and that concerns me most.

If our performances on the field were 10 times better and we still had

the bad decisions go against us, then I suppose I'd be crying wolf.

On the other hand, being Panathinaikos we should be caning our opposition even

with vital ref calls against us.

If this is managements way simply to try & appease us then I'm not convinced

- its feable for such a powerful club ...... PAIKSTE LIGI MBALLA PROTA KAI META TSIRISE !!!!!

thats disgraceful.... referees are never correct in any league really......

the only time i have been 100% certain that the referee was messing with us was with Efthimiadis........this guy is as good as Heuzer and Byron Moreno.....not only in the derby where he got his ass kicked, but in the AEK derby the next year.........unbelivably CLEAR, BIASED refereeing.......sent off Giourkas for complaining about a foul he didnt even commit!!!!! And about a million other instances....i saw the replays..you had to be crazy to think that was a fair game...

as for other instances.......i mean if we could find the net more often instead of smashing posts we would never really complain about it...

yes but is not usuall for big clubs to make dvds about them.if pao has any real proof(refferis on the take,some kind of faul play,some kind of investigation or pictures)make them public and take your case to court.making dvds 10 days before the game with osfp is kind of weakness from the side of pao and it works as an excuse for the results this year even if your management denieds that.

For 50 euro you can get OLYMPIAKOS 7+1 DVD pack :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All the info you need is in there :P

its official Pao has stoop to such a low level

i guess since they aren't this suppose great European team anymore

and there not even great in the Greek league for that matter

they try to find an excuse

for starters if u look outside the Greek league the refs overall just stink its plain and simple

but since Pao has nuttin going for them and need some viable excuse the have to just blame the refs

just bitch and moan like they always do

then u wonder why the Refs in the league make bad calls are don't give a call to Pao in there case

if i was a ref honestly and i wasn't both Pao or OSFP i would give the benefit to the calls to OSFP cause Pao is basically ripping on them

i want it to be a godo ref game cause i don't want to hear excuses but when it comes tto Pao u can't win if they win its a good ref game

if they lose or draw its b/c of the ref

it will never change with them

but each year they are getting worse

kala auto pou ginetai einai apisteuto... GELIO!!!! dvd na doume ti re??? ot ginontai 2-3 lathoi ana paixnidi apo diatites????? ti einai auta re... giauto einai to ellinkio podosfairo etsi... epeidi apoasxolountai perisotero me tin diatisia para me tin pethamenoi tous omada... tha deiksei auto to dvd na katalavoume ti? oti adikithike o pao se 100 faseis? kai bravo ti the katorthosete me auto? perisotero ekneurismo, fanatismo, misos pros tous diatites... kai pali ta idia... giauto den proxorame.. a re... :tdown:

:)

PAO should better not complain about referees... because this is a boomerang for them.......

In first line they went to CL and made some money ... because of faulse referee decisions....

I don't think that the below would be in the DVD... but I want the below facts are documented here... for later generations :whistle:

1) Vasaras did not give a clear penalty... in the second last game in the 92 minute agianst PAO (Most probably PAO would have said good bye to about 5 millions EURO....already then)

2) Against Wisla in the return game is there a DVD around ?

... Because in the 87' minutes Wisla scores the 2-2 .. and the goal was not given...

This was a clear goal for Wisla... and PAO would be out of the CL League and away of 5 millions EURO .... but the referee gives foul against Wisla. :unsure: :blink:

This was again a wrong decison... in favour of PAO ... with the sequence of 5 million Euro.....

Now to Gekas Goal against AEK... OFFSIDE CAN BE GIVEN... as per FIFA rules...(I will copy-past them below)...

* * *When the ball from the midfield is played to the right wing: Gekas is in offside position in the middle: gaining an advantage by being in that position.

Because he is in advantage from the AEK defenders due to his offside position... (illegal)... and he is nearer to the ball... when it comes at ounce from the right wing...as a back pass... (which keeps the offside position off).. But he could only be in that favorable position... due to his offside position of before, it has not be given because he did not get active.... but now he is getting active : OFFSIDE * * *

Therefore OFFSIDE can be given.... and they should not keep crying and mentioning this situation with the non given Vassaras penalty... = 5 Millions Euro... which give the possibility to enforce the team aeduquately.....

FIFA RULES:

A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball touches or is played by one of his team, he is, in the opinion of the referee, involved in active play by:

* interfering with play or

* interfering with an opponent or

* gaining an advantage by being in that position.

as far a AEK goes they lost their hope for the CL vs Ionikos so stop crying..

As far as DVD's go. If you can fill up a DVD full of faulty refereeing, that's a terrible knock against Greek soccer & no one can deny that

kala auto pou ginetai einai apisteuto... GELIO!!!! dvd na doume ti re??? ot ginontai 2-3 lathoi ana paixnidi apo diatites????? ti einai auta re... giauto einai to ellinkio podosfairo etsi... epeidi apoasxolountai perisotero me tin diatisia para me tin pethamenoi tous omada... tha deiksei auto to dvd na katalavoume ti? oti adikithike o pao se 100 faseis? kai bravo ti the katorthosete me auto? perisotero ekneurismo, fanatismo, misos pros tous diatites... kai pali ta idia... giauto den proxorame.. a re... :tdown:

im sure not all pao fans are always blaming the refs but im sure the ones that do after 10 years of bitchign about the refs,.,,they have to realize its not the refs the problems..

there are 11 players that wear green that also play on the team not just the refs

Now to Gekas Goal against AEK... OFFSIDE CAN BE GIVEN... as per FIFA rules...(I will copy-past them below)...

* * *When the ball from the midfield is played to the right wing: Gekas is in offside position in the middle: gaining an advantage by being in that position.

Because he is in advantage from the AEK defenders due to his offside position... (illegal)... and he is nearer to the ball... when it comes at ounce from the right wing...as a back pass... (which keeps the offside position off).. But he could only be in that favorable position... due to his offside position of before, it has not be given because he did not get active.... but now he is getting active : OFFSIDE * * *

Therefore OFFSIDE can be given.... and they should not keep crying and mentioning this situation with the non given Vassaras penalty... = 5 Millions Euro... which give the possibility to enforce the team aeduquately.....

FIFA RULES:

A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball touches or is played by one of his team, he is, in the opinion of the referee, involved in active play by:

Well you lie abut Geka being offside and anyway Uefa has modified that rule (what you present is the old verison of the rule). Now what works is phases.

Gekas in the last phase is clearly onside and that means that the goal should count no matter if he was or wan't offside in the previus phase.

QUOTE (nightsurfer @ Jan 6 2006, 05:15 AM)

FIFA RULES:

Well you lie abut Geka being offside and anyway Uefa has modified that rule (what you present is the old verison of the rule). Now what works is phases.

Gekas in the last phase is clearly onside and that means that the goal should count no matter if he was or wan't offside in the previus phase.

Agreed!

there is a new rule on offside!

well well well ....look at all u dopey mother humpers...

first off the rule for the offside pasted by nightsurfer is correct.... HOWEVER... that was not when the offside was called... they called the offside only after he was handling the ball which tells me the referee called gekas offside on the pass directed towards him...

besides if that was the ruling why didnt the refereee come out after the game and say it...

either way im pretty sure the referees in the greek league are unaware of this rule...

point being this..

yes the pao dvd is pretty crappy..but i think its juts as crappy as calling the olympiacos dvd 7+1... i can also bet there is not one play from the 2003 2004 season.....

and lets not go comparing dick sizes again on who won more games or championships or who is better in europe cuz all that is boring... there are times when teams struggle...

olym hadnt wn a championship for 9 years mid 80's to early 90's...

anyway.... ill leave a more valuable informative post somewhere else... this topic bores me already...

:)

PAO should better not complain about referees... because this is a boomerang for them.......

In first line they went to CL and made some money ... because of faulse referee decisions....

I don't think that the below would be in the DVD... but I want the below facts are documented here... for later generations :whistle:

1) Vasaras did not give a clear penalty... in the second last game in the 92 minute agianst PAO (Most probably PAO would have said good bye to about 5 millions EURO....already then)

2) Against Wisla in the return game is there a DVD around ?

... Because in the 87' minutes Wisla scores the 2-2 .. and the goal was not given...

This was a clear goal for Wisla... and PAO would be out of the CL League and away of 5 millions EURO .... but the referee gives foul against Wisla. :unsure: :blink:

This was again a wrong decison... in favour of PAO ... with the sequence of 5 million Euro.....

FIFA RULES:

u shiity team went all season like this season with 100% help from the refs!

wait until tomorow and u can complain about lossing to xanthi!

Thank you guys that you gave to my post so much resonance...

bar7  Posted on Jan 6 2006, 02:51 PM

as far a AEK goes they lost their hope for the CL vs Ionikos so stop crying..

Who is crying ? :) You reverse the facts immensly my friend

nikosvazelas  Posted on Jan 7 2006, 09:17 AM

well well well ....lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...

first off the rule for the offside pasted by nightsurfer is correct.... HOWEVER... that was not when the offside was called... they called the offside only after he was handling the ball which tells me the referee called gekas offside on the pass directed towards him...

besides if that was the ruling why didnt the refereee come out after the game and say it...

You are 100% correct my friend. Perhaps the Linesman did an error on the above issue.... But the fact remains... ... the linesman can wait ...till the player, who was in an offside position in the pre-action... will take action afterwards... And Gekas ...did take action there..... So fact is: as per FIFA Rules - Gekas Goal = Offside

Despite what some Mass Media... , People and PAO says... Some they don't know football plein and simple... others do just propaganda...

But if anything belongs to that political questionable DVD... , which in fact boost violence at the end ..... So it is Liberopoulos first Goal to the 1 : 0 ... because that was an offside.....

PAO showed his best game in the second half against us... and was a very good team... You did not merit to lose 3 : 0 but that's football...

From that game ... you took the down road...

I still believe that this saison... PAO has a good roster... so I can't understand this bad saison... Who is to blame? The Coach ? The Management ?

But a club like PAO with his successful history... should not issue such DVD's....

Because it says we are good... only the referees have brought us to this situation....and that's not true...

PS: To those who answered my post in a polite way... thank you ... the others have shown their class...

Auf Wiedersehen

point being this..

yes the pao dvd is pretty crappy..but i think its juts as crappy as calling the olympiacos dvd 7+1... i can also bet there is not one play from the 2003 2004 season.....

so let me get that right,just because osfp made a dvd with our last titles,pao decided to make one and since they had no matterial they made one about the refs?????you can even compare the 2 niko.

no bro i cant compare.. i just think it would of been better to show the streak of 7 on one dvd collection cuz seven means something...the +1 is pure rubbing it in....

as for as pao not having any material for dvd's...dont worry brother...

i have the whole dvd set of the 71 european cup run to the finals at wembley and the double dvd of all the prospects that came out of the greens organization...

but ty for asking... :P B) :ph34r:

ok dont start fighting back now... it was a joke... good for you guys on the seven straight...PLUS 1..

later skaters...

and one more thing to nightsurfer...

i UNDERSTAND that that is the rule...

but once again.. i stress that THAT was NOT what gekas was calle doffside for and that rule is being rubbed out cuz it is used so little....

besides.... if u had to research that rule.... then the goal should have counted... the first goal of aek should of been called offised too right?

either way.. fagame tria.. whats one goal right?

what difference would it have made if it would have been 1-0 for pao..

Archived