Phantis Forums

Barca - PAO

Guest Protathlitis

Mesa sto Camp Nou exoun lygisei omadares kai omadares...Kai 5ara na faw fisiologiko tha mou fanei(an kai de pisteyw pws tha diasyrthoume) skeptomeni ti diafora dinamikotitas... ;)

To'xw ksanapei,fetos den exw apaitiseis ap'tin omada mou,oute telikous oute tipota...Oti einai na ginei as ginei,mexri stigmis de m'exoun apogoiteysei...

I really hope that u dont get killed but 5ara na fate u will be in the same boat as us

remember.. fagate 3-0 with udinese ... 3-1 with wisla plus tomorrow

only u made up for it at home but like someone said

u gotta perform on the road as well.. othwerwise ama fate 5-1.. it will be embarassing

but I hope u dont cause it will give another black eye to Greek soccer!

i dnt understand ur logic here, u keep mentioning the loss to Wisla as if it was part of the group stage in CL!! granted we lost one of the games 3-1 however we won the other 4-1 so all in all its counted as a 5-4 win on agg to us.....

so the question is, why the hell do u keep bringing it up as a loss? when we Qualified on agg 5-4... in the end we WON thats why were in the group stages... you sound so pathetic/sad when u bring this up its not funny...

its like ur only telling half the story to make us look bad coz u have a searious complex about us (pao) and ignoring the other half which in the end is the most important part because we won 5 ###### 4!!! :tdown:

anyways jst had to get that off my chest because u really do have to b a mental case if u belive in something so Wretched

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the boys coming back with a 2-0 loss. Barca are on fire and they have revenge for the 0-0 tie on their mind. Hope I'm wrong.

If we are to win: the key players will be Eki & Conceisao in the midfield and Goumas not playing. The midfielders have to keep the ball in play and not allow Barcs to develop momentum and Barca not having deco may free them up enough to hinder if not stop Barca's long attacks. On the other end, Goumas is too slow to handle Eto and his pals and if he plays well we've had it !

Mesa sto Camp Nou exoun lygisei omadares kai omadares...Kai 5ara na faw fisiologiko tha mou fanei(an kai de pisteyw pws tha diasyrthoume) skeptomeni ti diafora dinamikotitas... ;)

To'xw ksanapei,fetos den exw apaitiseis ap'tin omada mou,oute telikous oute tipota...Oti einai na ginei as ginei,mexri stigmis de m'exoun apogoiteysei...

I really hope that u dont get killed but 5ara na fate u will be in the same boat as us

remember.. fagate 3-0 with udinese ... 3-1 with wisla plus tomorrow

only u made up for it at home but like someone said

u gotta perform on the road as well.. othwerwise ama fate 5-1.. it will be embarassing

but I hope u dont cause it will give another black eye to Greek soccer!

i dnt understand ur logic here, u keep mentioning the loss to Wisla as if it was part of the group stage in CL!! granted we lost one of the games 3-1 however we won the other 4-1 so all in all its counted as a 5-4 win on agg to us.....

so the question is, why the hell do u keep bringing it up as a loss? when we Qualified on agg 5-4... in the end we WON thats why were in the group stages... you sound so pathetic/sad when u bring this up its not funny...

its like ur only telling half the story to make us look bad coz u have a searious complex about us (pao) and ignoring the other half which in the end is the most important part because we won 5 ###### 4!!! :tdown:

anyways jst had to get that off my chest because u really do have to b a mental case if u belive in something so Wretched

read it carefully my post

the 3-1 loss to wisla was embarassing i remember reading so many posts grom u guys

BUT U MADE UP WITH IT BY WINNING AT HOME

SAME THING WITH UDINESE U LOST 3-0 AND TIED BARCA 0-0

PLEASE DONT TELL ME IF U LOSE TO BARCA 4. 5-0 U BE HAPPY!

i will be happy if barcelona doesnt score more then 3 goals....

the one thing we have going for us is this... right now, as it stands, the game is 0-0... sure there is 4 hours till game time, but the fact is that right now, we havent allowed a goal yet... :huh:

anyway, no matter what happens today, we will have a minimum of 4 points...

all i am hoping for is a tie between udinese and werder cuz then the germans will be all but eliminated... they will have to beat barcelona in spain on matchday 5..

we will almost surely beat udinese in 3 weeks and have at least 7 points...

if the other two draw today, udinese will have 5 and werder will have 2.. and with the hopeful result in three weeks of a pao win at home against the italians, we will be up 2 points on udinese and 5 on germany, heading into the last day...

we will not even need a point in germany then if udinese doesnt beat barcelona on mathcday 6.....

holy moly, i just got a headache... i take it all back.. if u want to advance, and u r a so called ''european team'', ya got to bring in away results.. ###### barcelona and ###### the germans.. if PAO wants a birth in the round of 16... get some points away from home... like they did last year.. two draws away from home....including in ARSENAL who up until last year were the protathlites of england...

anything is possible.. JUST DONT BET ON IT....

later im off to the bar from now... gonna have a cappucino and a biscuit to help me keep from throwing up during the pendara today...

see you guys after the game, and gavroi feel free to rant against us after our huge loss today, u deserve a little fun too but , the bottom line is this is a forum, we are here to make fun of eachother..

FORZA PAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kala einai dunaton o Poustathlitis na ksekinaei tetoio topic sto forum mas? Polu gelio pantws oi gayroi! Exoun arxisei na parakalane na xasoume mpas kai xaroun ligo, opws leei kai h aksiagapith Grace, giati auton ton kairo h omada tous einai ena mpourdelo. Xanoun, peftei ksylo, kanoun kritikh oi paixtes ston proponith, epemvainoun paragontes, ta rezilikia tous einai prwtoselida!

Koitaxte na parete kanena ba8mo re gay

donmt get me wrong

i want u to get a good result but if u lose big tote tha gelame

at least we managed respectable results on the road this year 2-1 losses

u guys

3-1 to wisla.

3-0 to udinese

and then I wanna hear the speeches of PAO and europe

hahahaha, You Also managed to embarrass yourselves at home 1-3 and 1-4.... :LOL:

Not to mention 0 points in 4 games!!!! :ph34r:

When it comes to Europe, keep your mouth shut Gavrakia!

you have no right to speak in this forum...you lost 1-4 at home..AT HOME TO LYON WHO ARE NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS BARCA...we are at the camp nou, we already got our resect at home...

Dude!

The night is young and alot of things can happen....

We're just a bit uptight in general.... what we (PAO and Olympiacos fans) need to do is unite when it comes to game like these...

BARCA is not playing at all that forward...  PAO needs to take advantage of this..  Once again on how Greek team go into European game scared....

:angry:  :tdown:

scared?? are you watching??
2-0....

and are you watching on how your team is playing behind the ball....

this is my point..

Our Greek teams ned to play more attacking soccer when it comes to playing in Europe... It's like we're afraid of them.

2-0 popo oute ke meis den ta fagame toso griora

i really cant believe how immature you are and how unknowledgable of football you guys are...im not mad because you really have no clue what your talking about...this is arcelona at the camp nou...great team get their asses whooped at the nou...you lost to lyon, who are not nearly as good as barca, at home ith a score of 1-4...you have no right to say anything really...you should be worrying about yourselves...

Archived