Phantis Forums

Barca - PAO

Guest Protathlitis

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to me losing 5-0 or 7-0 or whatever is the same.... It's unacceptable to be totally outplayed... Because it's not that we've been unlucky when we lose big; it's because we don't show up on the pitch.... :angry:

Another observation from today's match is that those who become airheads overnight because they play and beat kolopetinitsa should learn from matches like this....

As much as we need to improve our play we equally need to improve our psychology... I never could fully understand that when you face a superb player, better than you, why do you give up? I mean, I don't accept that they walk around watching.... :angry:

PS>If PAO is not totally ridiculed tonight, it's because of an outstanding performance by Galino

yeah, I think that it's more important that we beat Udi and tie Werder because if we tie in points we'll fare better against the Germans.... 'cause I don't think we'll beat Udi more than 3-0...

Is there another scenario?

Though this has been a horrible game for PAO I hope we learn from it; there's lots we can learn

athineos exis dikio we thats the only scenario,,,,or we somehow win in germany as well as at home. One thing to add flavio has had a few chances simera,,,alla agonistika i dont like him at all. HE came to greece for fishing and other recreational activity,,,we gota stop bringing all these has beens to greece.

Anyways im off to bed, i guess some members in here will be very happy with the score of 5-0.....

*cough TML *cough *cough

happy not really

everyone will laugh at greek soccer after today and yesterday

im happy in 1 way though cause your last 3 trips outside greece have been 3-0. 3-1 5-0 yet people say welll well we do well in greece so its ok

newsflash to some: u need to win on the road also somethign we have never done

home is not enough

I really can't understand why are there gavroi in this forum making fun of PAO. They quickly forget the a$$ whipping from LYON and the shambles their team is in. One other point, PAO might have lost today but they are respected in Europe and that is a fact. They have had more success than other teams have had on their level of play. How about OLY gets a win so they can make the UEFA CUP.

I really can't understand why are there gavroi in this forum making fun of PAO. They quickly forget the a$$ whipping from LYON and the shambles their team is in. One other point, PAO might have lost today but they are respected in Europe and that is a fact. They have had more success than other teams have had on their level of play. How about OLY gets a win so they can make the UEFA CUP.

I cant understand y aek fans come to the OSFP forum and make fun of us

at least we are in europe

who are u playing this week in european action again>

Seeing as Werder won 4-3, all I think we need is to beat Udinese and get a draw in Bremen and we're through.

I don't see Bremen getting points in Barcelona, and we're capable of beating Udinese at home and getting a decent result away.

What are the tiebreakers though if 2 (or 3) teams are tied on points??

Galinovic is the only man playing today everyone else SUCKS

galinovic has had way to much praise!

he often eat 2-3 goals easely!

but who should replace him ? ebede :LOL: :whistle:

nuff said the first time the ball crosses the mid the slowest barca player run over a half pitch and nobody wants to run along?

also look at the ref for god sake he was from holland! barcas 2nd nationality all the 50/50 fauls + more went to them even tackles from behind form barca players was not even judged as a faul?

it was over before it began the best thing( if u can say that) is we where not beaten by more.

on another day we could easely have scored 2 goals in a game of this level and with a super mario in goal have gotten a point or more!

goodnight

Unfortunately the state of greek football has been going down now for several years. And its becoming more and more apparant in the results our teams bring in Europe.

I believe the teams have run out of money and ego and have given up on all our good players who have been forced to go play outside. The managements are trying to placate the fans with so so foreign players and so and so greek players. The fans get used to it in greek league games and then reality hits even more lethal then the last two years before now.

Its not just the last few games and its not just OLY or PAO its every team. the quality is down. It may be more even but overall the quality and intensity og the the greek game is down.

Greece is going to be like Sweden, Denmark and all the other small countries whose good players play outside and the home league is small time. we should be so lucky, we might have a decent national team then.

This 5-0 is not because Barca is a great team alone its because PAO has no defense. The diference between the 2 teams is 4-0 or 3-0 anyway. We got stoked by the tie at athens but if you watched closely, aside from some last minute good tackles the reason Barcelona didn't get 3 goal is because their forwards basically tripped over themselves not because of PAO defense.

Archived