Phantis Forums

Barca - PAO

Guest Protathlitis

werder winning is the best result because it opens up the group...playing werder in germany will be a really tough match...klose and klasnic are an amazing offensive team...

How true..

And PAO123 what are their ages??? Just checking because we only want to admire players that are 30plus...

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only difference is that ajax suck this year....lyon and barca are much better then ajax...both pao and oly are better then the ajax of this year

agreed, but if you look at thun, which has a budget of about 1.5 mio euros for everything in a year... whatever, i don't want to start a discussion about thun and pao/oly right now. i'm half swiss, thats why i wanted to mention it. :rolleyes:

I just got back from the pub after watching the first half and I must say I am a little disappointed but at the same time not that surprised. Barcelona is a superb team and I think will lift the trophy again. Keep your heads up vazelos because what most Olympiakos fans will not yet realize is that we have points in the Champions League and have won away from home. To the Olympiakos fans who call for unity in European competition I appreciate the support and I do the same. To those Olympiakos fans who like to rub it in and support crappy AFC teams from upstate New York...here's a big middle finger. Shut your mouth.

The hell with Thun bre CH, here little Lille got a draw at Manchester and is leading 1-0 at home against the red devils ! Tavlaridis has been a MONSTER in both matches.

little Lille?????

man are u kidding me? theyre a big Parisian club.....and manchester united is a midlevel english club.....thats not a big deal at all. Thun are from a village.....seriously.

and its 5-0

MAL-esani. :tdown:

Look at the injuries that ManU has. But still they should be able to tie lille. Anyways we need to concentrate on the next 2 games we need 2 wins to go through. Hopefully this humiliation will inspire pao to do good next games. Oh 4-3 bremen just scored

Archived