Phantis Forums

Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)

slick13

i think samaras is a vlaka as he rejected a 2.5 million move to birmingham...

now he might get loaned out to bottom side club derby county, who are about 13pts below relegation-free zone.

i would have gone to birmingham quiet happily.. birmingham just drew with arsenal over the weekend, its a team with potential and are doing okay in their promotion

vlaka samara vlaka

any update on this move??

this move will give samaras more playing time to show what he is capable of..

i hope he decides to go..

if he is being stubborn on the otherhand na pai na hesti

ya the rumor has kinda died down the last few days :tdown:

definately died down... i think samaras thought he was too good for birmingham and now he can sit on the bench all his life and stay s.h.i.t

now birmingham have signed a stiker from south america - i think hes brazilian.. so i dont think they will be interested in signing 2 strikers..

eat s%$#! samaras.. he doesnt even deserve to be playing at birmingham anyway.. this would have been a good move and he blew it.. m.a.l.a.k.a.s

sorry i used to be a huge fan of samaras... now i think he is hopeless

its ashame

samaras = hopeless

get him out of the national team

Samaras is the most talented player on our national team. And he's still very young. It seems rather premature to be giving up on him and calling him "hopeless". Even if he doesn't play another minute for Man. City, Otto will still call him up for the Euro, and rightfully so.

that is my opinion and you are entitled to your opinion.

but the guy is a kreas and he will do nothing for our national team.

gekas is 10 times the player that samaras is..

amanatidis is 5 times the player that samaras is...

and even charisteas is 2 times the player that samaras is..

lol... he should go to aek :LOL:

he should go on the bench for a team facing relegation in faroe islands...

and he says no to brimingham who wanted him as a starting striker lol..

say all you like.. samaras is a vlameno

Ive given up on Samaras. Ive supported him through hes hole shitty career in the prem. Now that he had a chance for a new begging he does take it? What a idiot. Hes ruined hes career. I give up on him. Hes got a week to get outta manchester and earn my respect again. He hurting the national team. I dont care if hes sitting on the bench in what some people say is the best league in the world. It doesnt mean hes good enough to wear the greece jersey. Id rather him starting at Paok then him being 23rd on the depth chart for strikers at man city.

Ive given up on Samaras. Ive supported him through hes hole shitty career in the prem. Now that he had a chance for a new begging he does take it? What a idiot. Hes ruined hes career. I give up on him. Hes got a week to get outta manchester and earn my respect again. He hurting the national team. I dont care if hes sitting on the bench in what some people say is the best league in the world. It doesnt mean hes good enough to wear the greece jersey. Id rather him starting at Paok then him being 23rd on the depth chart for strikers at man city.

Guys, as much as I don't rate Samaras as a player, it's unfair to question him as a person (or his motives). Birmingham have just signed McFadden for

Also, Man City's star striker Rolando Bianchi has just signed (or is on the verge of siging) for Lazio. So he might get another chance to impress again. Perhaps he'll go somewhere on loan and use Euro 2008 to put himself in the shop window (if he makes the squad). Let's just give him the benefit of the doubt until we see what happens. [/b][/color]

Ive given samaras the benifit of the doubt for so long. Theres no way hes gonna get a loan deal in the next week. But i hope Im wrong. Since bianchi will be gone and castillo is injurned i guess hes not in too bad of shape right now.

Ive given samaras the benifit of the doubt for so long. Theres no way hes gonna get a loan deal in the next week. But i hope Im wrong. Since bianchi will be gone and castillo is injurned i guess hes not in too bad of shape right now.

Who else do City really have? I know Elano has been getting some playing time. Is Vassell still playing with them? Honestly, if Samaras can't at least make the bench I will be mighty disappointed.

Who else do City really have? I know Elano has been getting some playing time. Is Vassell still playing with them? Honestly, if Samaras can't at least make the bench I will be mighty disappointed.

City play an unusual 4-3-3 system, it's kind of like a 4-2-3-1. 2 holding midfielders and 3 attacking midifielders, Petrov on the left, Vassel on the right and Elano in the middle. Bianchi was up front alone, now he's gone they'll probably play a Mpenza. Samaras must at least get on the bench now. Personally I think he has to go.

He's going. He's staying. He's leaving. No, he's staying. Yes, its true! No, its false. He's great! He sucks. He's brilliant. He's horrible. His career is over. Ahh he's just starting... <_<

His career is starting to resemble that of Charisteas. Every year he'll be on another team and then eventually he'll come to Greece and everyone will herald him as the "big" player who has played on 14 great teams (as opposed to making his mark on one team).

A player has to prove himself in training to get the respect and trust of his teammates and manager. You can't expect to be given an opportunity if you dont prove yourself in training.

I think we (the greek media and people) blew him up to something unbelievable without taking the time to fully examine his abilities. Now we are all disappointed that he isnt reaching the level we thought he was already playing at.

I think we (the greek media and people) blew him up to something unbelievable without taking the time to fully examine his abilities. Now we are all disappointed that he isnt reaching the level we thought he was already playing at.

That's exactly right.

As for his comparison with Haristea... let's hope Samaras goes and scores the goals to win us euro 2008 kai as paei na paixei gia ton Ioniko, I'll still love him! :P

• Argy changed the title to Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)
  • Argy locked this topic