Phantis Forums

Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)

slick13

Honestly? I don't think Samaras will have a chance to break through the Manchester City team.

Last year, Man City were a joke (I'm saying this, being a Man U fan which can be considered as biaised but still) and Samaras put some awful performances. I thought he was one of the new comers and doesn't seem to deliver.

Maybe a loan in a team like Middlesbrough would help him out.

he is dressed though?

He came on as a substitute on 74 mins with Man City winning 3-0 but the only thing he did was commit a foul and a handball.

Final Score:

Man City 3 - 1 Middlesborough

Edited by DUDE

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone see the Man city game yesterday? Samaras came on as a sub in the 64 min and im wondering how he did? If anyone saw it can you please tell me how he did?

The highlights of the game didn't even show him get a touch of the ball.

Samaras played the whole game. played well despite loosing 6-0 to Chelsea ;)

Are you sure he played well? I was following the commentary updates on BBC Sport on the net & it didn't mention his name at all. If Loup didn't mention it on here I wouldn't have known he played. He didn't even committ a foul! lol.

I was half-watching it - its hard to pay attention to a 6-0 game

I heard his name a few times - he was taking some hopefull shots at the net when the game was already out of hand

He looked OK

The team obviously stank it up

You can't really blame a forward for a 6-0 loss especially to Chelsea -- and I didn't see him make any big mistakes - but it doesn't look good when your team is playig so well, you come in for one game and you get trounced

we'll see

i didn't see the cup match, but i heard samara had a nothing match.

- i also heard today that sge told samara to find another club because sge doesn't include samara in his near & far term plans for man. city. rumors are that he will return to holland.

I haven't read any such rumours anywhere, I hope they aren't true. In January he was wanted by Middlesborough, Betis and Benfica, and now he's going back to Holland? Ma toso m#$%!s einai?

i didn't see the cup match, but i heard samara had a nothing match.

- i also heard today that sge told samara to find another club because sge doesn't include samara in his near & far term plans for man. city. rumors are that he will return to holland.

Apparently SGE wants Alfonso Alves from Herenveen and SGE is planning to give them money plus Samaras for him.

Its on Goal.com :)

I reckon Samaras should leave and got to Italy,Spain, or Germany

Edited by XXX-18T

• Argy changed the title to Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)
  • Argy locked this topic