Phantis Forums

PAOS punishment for violence

I prefer a game with fans than a game without them

This time AEK fans wold also have 5% of the stands

Anyway

This championship was too bad on the issues of fan violence and relevant punishments

We definitelly benefit from the good relevant behaviour imposed by the Demis crew and their tacktics

I hope all teams will follow and kick the bad elements out of the sport. And make the championships won INSIDE the pitch rather than courtrooms

The ruling is not out yet... If PAO gets punished it will simply be another disgraceful decision added to the league this year.. Who can forget what the kotopoula did when we went to Kokkaliskaki, where the threw flares, bottles etc etc to Munch, Basinas and most of the other PAO players who were going to take a corner. Or who can forget the arxi-kotopoulo tsoukala walking inside the pitch near Basina.... Of course and very convenient H OMADA TOY LAOU did not get any punsihment. But now due to the fact that PAO gave them a ........... in the derby and leading the league they had to find a way to lessen the geys pain by punishing PAO and giving some more hopes to the kotopoula for the championship..... :angry:

Anyway fans or no fans I really want PAO to lose ONE game until the end (not the AEK game) and go to a baraz with these kotes and finish them once and for all in a nutral ground with 50-50 fans and a nutral referee!!!!!

seriously it wasnt as bad as kokkaliskaki......why didnt the kotes get this? or why did they get a less punishment after being warned, then punished vs ergotelis??? why would u ban a team 6 games for doing something then when they do it again give them only 2???

did u foprget u guys did the same last year in the 2-2 with throwing things at us?

where was the punishment then?

you copped the punishment u werre wanred over and over

and if OSFP does the same next time...will take the punishment,

u guys bitched for the greek league to do something about these situations and they did.

you copped the punishment u werre wanred over and over

and if OSFP does the same next time...will take the punishment,

Really?

Just like the deduction of points was so easily "accepted" by Oly and its fans?

As I seem to recall, Olympiakos don't readily accept many disciplinary decisions sent their way. Neither have PAO either, but I can't remember a time when they so vehemently protested against certain decisions as Oly.

I think that if the true intentions of the EPAE, the board, and the teams is to improve the game and such, then they (the teams) should just accept the decisions and live with them.

papou min ksexnas kai to touvlo pou eriksan ton Xalkia kato sto xortari for few mins kai o ref den egrapse tpt....... an thimame kala mono mia fora eriksan se korner pragmata kai ston nikopolidi........ sto karaiskaki mas petousan pragmata se kathe korner.......

did u foprget u guys did the same last year in the 2-2 with throwing things at us?

where was the punishment then?

What does last years events have to do with this year? It's passe.

Should be interesting to see what the league decides and not thrilled if fans are banned but the league needs to get tough on crap like this so nobody gets hurt.

What is more interesting is the fate of Inter with the flare bombs yesterday.

And I thought we were worse.

point is the greek league decided to do something about this

and they did

isnt that what we all wanted?

what happend when u visited.. should it be repeated.at karaiskaki ...well take the punishment

an d get off the 3 points issue.. the points should never have been deducted to begin with

point is the greek league decided to do something about this

and they did

isnt that what we all wanted?

what happend when u visited.. should it be repeated.at karaiskaki ...well take the punishment

an d get off the 3 points issue.. the points should never have been deducted to begin with

im all for punishing, and i agree with u when u said we were warned over n over again however dnt u find it funny that when a searious punishment is handed down it always starts of with a team that isnt oly...

why didnt it start with oly when they played pao in match one??

why didnt it start with oly when they played paionos and should have lost their points??

im only reffering to things that happened this year coz its silly if we go back to every little thing that happened in the past and try n pin point when it first started...

why do these rules get implemented with any other team exept oly??? and why do oly always get there way when it come to things like this???

:nono:

u dont think our 6 game no fans was enough?

this is the reason it all went downhill for our club

cause of the suspensions

but like i said if we throw things to u next time.. i will welcome any punishment

but all in all do u guys realize how sad the greek league has become due to fan violence?

sorry guys but the whole situation with the rules and the punishments in the greek championship has been a problem that nonody ever took the hard decisions that need to be made so the violence and the other great stuff that happen to greece can stop.1)they sould stop playing political games with the sport that all of us love and enjoy watching.2)england gave a great example how you can control and take away from the stadiums people who start trouble(videocameras,police,supervise ticket holders by name,private police and NOT private little armys,maybe that way one day i can take my family to see a game like my father used to do and not be afraid what might happen,etc.3)epae making rules and regulations that EVERYBODY has to uphold even if you are pao,osfp,aek,paok or bizantas kato ragoulas.4)taking points away from a team because of the fans behavior is not right because you are not punishing nobody else but the players who actually won that game or points.there is no perfect way but someday even in greece we got to start somewhere and maybe who knows one day we can be one of the best leagues in europe because there is talent,the brains are missing....

2 games is harsh

From what i recall the Gays got 1 game for the episodia against us

So give us 1 game and then we are even B)

it was alot harsher to the eyes of pao b/c Basinas was being thrown at in Karaiskaki

but remember they have to stop the game in Leoforos for 15 mins

they didn't do that in Karaiskaki

plus fans caused trouble outside the gipedo of leoforos that didn't happen in Karaiskaki

and also Pao is being punished for the Aris game as well

so 2 games and it equals to 2 bans

wuts wrong with that

Pao fans go by different standards

its not right that tehir fans act like idiots but shouldn't be punished

nea democratia is just giving them everything these dayz

do remember last year the game in Leoforos

they were suppose to be 3 Olympiakos supporters like they were in Rizoupoli when Pao fans were allowed to travel to the game

but Nea democratia sticked its head into this and we all knwo wut happen

LOOK pao never have fans in attendance anywayz besides the Olympiakos game

so it shouldn't be a problem for them

sorry guys but the whole situation with the rules and the punishments in the greek championship has been a problem that nonody ever took the hard decisions that need to be made so the violence and the other great stuff that happen to greece can stop.1)they sould stop playing political games with the sport that all of us love and enjoy watching.2)england gave a great example how you can control and take away from the stadiums people who start trouble(videocameras,police,supervise ticket holders by name,private police and NOT private little armys,maybe that way one day i can take my family to see a game like my father used to do and not be afraid what might happen,etc.3)epae making rules and regulations that EVERYBODY has to uphold even if you are pao,osfp,aek,paok or bizantas kato ragoulas.4)taking points away from a team because of the fans behavior is not right because you are not punishing nobody else but the players who actually won that game or points.there is no perfect way but someday even in greece we got to start somewhere and maybe who knows one day we can be one of the best leagues in europe because there is talent,the brains are missing....

well said, the greek league is F*cked n ive been saying this for a long time...

will never clean it up the way were going :tdown:

2 games is harsh

it was alot harsher to the eyes of pao b/c Basinas was being thrown at in Karaiskaki

plus fans caused trouble outside the gipedo of leoforos that didn't happen in Karaiskaki

wuts wrong with that

they were suppose to be 3 Olympiakos supporters like they were in Rizoupoli when Pao fans were allowed to travel to the game

u say the ref didnt stop time in Gayriskaki and why should they if they are on Kokkalis payroll why should they feel symphony for the pao player + time is money for the ref :P

Secondly what ever happens outside the stadiium has got nothing to do what happens in

If theres violence outside its an issue for the police and not EPAE

anyways this result hasnt been handed down yet but im guessing Pao will get 1 match ban and a fine

2 games is harsh

wuts wrong with that

u say the ref didnt stop time in Gayriskaki and why should they if they are on Kokkalis payroll why should they feel symphony for the pao player + time is money for the ref :P

Secondly what ever happens outside the stadiium has got nothing to do what happens in

If theres violence outside its an issue for the police and not EPAE

anyways this result hasnt been handed down yet but im guessing Pao will get 1 match ban and a fine

not this bull s%$#! again

the ref saga never ends for Pao

and remember 2 ###### games causing disturbance that should equal to 2 game ban

only fair

Olympiakos got a 2 match ban from an away game v Ergotelis

take off your green glasses

pao fans can give 2 shits about the league as long as they win it

if they don't win it we all know who is to blame

Pao fans want their to be a standard for every time to follow but them

hypocrits and cry babies

if pao gets a one match ban it will automatically be doubled because of previous punishments. so if you would get three games it would go upt to six matches, what i really dont think.

but since you guys will get a punishment for two matches it looks as if you will get a one match ban for sure. which means you will have no fans against chalkidona and aek.

for me it seems as if the epae wants to do something about the violence but i dont think that they found the right way to handle it yet.

To be honest with you although I see this decision as disgraceful, it will actually do GOOD to PAO!!!!

Our players won't have the stress as they do when Leoforos is packed and they will be playing more freely!!! Remember this!!! We will beat both the xypolitous and Chalkidona with no dificulty at home!!!! ;)

Archived