Phantis Forums

PAOS punishment for violence

i hope my cousin and sympatrioti (from filiatra and NOT kalamata) scores some goals against you. when i was in greece for six months it was horrible. back then he still played for pao and everytime i switched on the tv to see how pao was doing the guy made a goal!!!! once i switched it off and five minutes later on again and he scored again!!!! it was horrible. after four matches i never watched a pao match again.

This was certain whatever our fans did to Leoforos against the geys.... I told you before the politicians don't want to leave the OMADA TOU LAOU unhappy about being the only one punished (although we got another silly punishment of closed doors earlier this year for swearing at BAOK fans).....

However, they don't realise that this will do us good rather than bad. Players will play freely and without the stress caused by the fans...... Anyway WELL DONE Mr Likourezo now you convinced everyone that you are fair..... OYST PALIOLAMOIA!!!! :box:

I am not clear on this, will Limbe and Asounsao miss the derby as well? They both got 3 and 2 matches banned respectively.

they wont miss the match. it is on the 29th matchday so they will have sat out their punishments till then.

However, they don't realise that this will do us good rather than bad. Players will play freely and without the stress caused by the fans......

Excellent point! I think no-fans no problem. In the games we struggled against minor teams, it was so obvious that our players had a lot of anxiety.... because of the demanding fans! One wrong move, and the "exedra" went...aaaahhhhh ooooohh, etc.

On the other hand, we have to do something about restoring credibility to our championship and throw out those idiots who govern it. It may not matter in the end with points given back, but the Oly fiasko dealt another blow.... "bad boy, bad boy.... what did you say? you're sorry? ah, ok then... promise you'll behave? ok, no punishment for.... here, have some cake! want to play again? sure, what's a convenient day for you?!".... :tdown:

Archived