Phantis Forums

PAO - ARIS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

prepei na balei mesa ton SAMARTEAN gia na kanei tripladorika slalom na tous

anoiksei...

mono etsi mpainoun GKOL se sfikth amyna....

An den to kanei...

dyskola ta pragmata KAI pali...

POIHMA:

Den mporoume na perimenoume na mpei h mpalla mesa sto plekto..

h apo gkela,

h apo eksostrakismo....

Ti koko einai auto;

Emeis panta thamaste EDW...

perimenontas na doume ton THAUMATOURGO...

na fysaei to topi...

san nanai poupoulo-ftero!

PAOFOREVER

To prasino topi mono sto prasino tapi kolaei,

giati etsi mono-aorato, glistra kai perpataei...

What makes you think it's gonna be that easy?

1. Aris are playing with their back against the wall.

2. We never play well after international games.

3. Munch will not be playing as a precaution

4. When we play in Leoforo with inferior oponents we always get in the game very casually and as a result we sweat it until the last minute.

5. We' ve already lost points from Ari this season.

The best football I have seen all season in Leoforo is when the visiting team scores in the first 15 minutes of the game. We then wake up and play some football.

it wont be an easy game. aries is fighting not to get religated, but i think we

should pull of the win. leave it to malezanni.

Trust Italians to grind out a result even against the ugliest oppositions with the ugliest soccer.

2-0 Gkekas and Mihalis - one of those in the 90th minute

And i still think after this game, we will still not have conceded a goal in the league under Malezani.

i think it's a blow out.... Aris will be disposed easily... Most of our players should be ready to chew them.... they had lots of time to prepare...

AEK is not a championship threat this year... surprisingly good and high in the standing so far, but its best chance is the cup...

we definitely control our future, but we must be careful as we play gavroi, AEK home, and a very improved PAOK away....

Some site showed that if the first round didn't count, PAOK would be first, PAO second and OLy 7th....

I'll throw out my prediction and say 3-1 PAO, with Aris playing somthing along the lines of an 8-1-1 formation :P. and getting a cheap goal in the process. Anyway, I know Ziaka runs the "sports on tv..." forum, but does anyone know if/when this game is on ERT-SAT in North America?? What about the OSFP-Ionikos game on ANT in North America (to see them possibly lose) as I figure this game will be pretty one-sided.

Guest Protathlitis

we do have to win against aris because i dont know if we will win all 3 games,oly,aek and paok. so we need these 3 points.

i think the gauvri can go swimming in pireia because there out of this race.

you've got to be kidding me

remember that you gays still have to play OSFP at leoforo

I love derby time :not:

we do have to win against aris because i dont know if we will win all 3 games,oly,aek and paok. so we need these 3 points.

i think the gauvri can go swimming in pireia because there out of this race.

you've got to be kidding me

remember that you gays still have to play OSFP at leoforo

I love derby time :not:

do you have to post gays in EVERY SINGLE POST? be original thats what OSFP fans been eternally.....

Easy Sunday Walk for PAO....as Hatzaras ordered his players in the last game...to provoke the 3rd Card... in order to get a ban against PAO....

Aris won't give any opposition...and will concentrated on oppositions, from whom they can get points (By their thinking) ................... This is not Sportsmanlike ...

Guest Protathlitis

you are the second VAZELO to get upset with this but I dont care

your club and all the rest of you members of the GREEN BRIGADE can cop a fat one :nono:

political correctness :whistle:

Easy Sunday Walk for PAO....as Hatzaras ordered his players in the last game...to provoke the 3rd Card... in order to get a ban against PAO....

Aris won't give any opposition...and will concentrated on oppositions, from whom they can get points (By their thinking) ................... This is not Sportsmanlike ...

Can you prove this?

Who will not be playing tonight for Aris? Somehow I dun think it will be as easy as you think. Remember that we drew with Aris earlier this season 1-1 after they equalised in the 93rd....

Archived