Phantis Forums

PAO - ARIS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are the second VAZELO to get upset with this but I dont care

your club and all the rest of you members of the GREEN BRIGADE can cop a fat one :nono:

political correctness :whistle:

seriously you have never posted one intelligent thing in the PAO forum so why dont you take you port and shove it up your ass?

Boys and Gals it's official Pao is his worst enemy. I MEAN, IT IS FREAKING OBVIUS WE CAN'T USE THE HELP OF THE REFS LIKE GAVROS DID THE YEARS OF PASOK IN THE GONVERMENT. We are officialy the dummest team to ever win a freaking chapionship while we should be up a head by 20 points from Osfp. I mean that either Soum or Filakouri would have a walk in the park winning the chapionship while we the managment needs coaches like Santos (2 years ago), Skazni, Malezani to make us a new style team while we have for over 50 years one style of play. What the hell is Malezani thinking puting Gonzales in a parallel position next to Basina on left and right side of midfield while Gonzales should be standing behind right bhind the 2 attackers and wait to feed them some assists or even score some goals of a ribound or something. The ref is giving us willingly free penalties and we want Geka to score to win the scoring titile? Wasn't Basina always scoring our PENALTIES ? W even got extra 5 minutes for what ??????????

You now what. ###### it I think I will bet my money on Osfp next week unless the reff gives us some penalties and gives Osfp 2 or 3 red cards for us to win.

sad sad sad !

but what did u expect from this shiity team

over and over we loose points to lowlife teams like aris !

it is better that we loose the 2nd place now so some of our players can think of other teams where they fit better!

let kostantinou leave he just can not score along with basinas and 100% kostandinidis

A pathetic performance for a team leading the league. It has become apparent that certain players are not good enough to play for pao.

Haralambidis does not have the calibre to play for pao. Although he started strong, he lost his pace and is too predictable on the flanks.

Wooter is a lost cause, he might have been a good player for ajax in the past, but he just hasn't got the goods at this stage.

Unfortunatley gonzales was lost in this game, however he is entitled to a bad game.

Gekkas needs to lift his game, as he has stepped up in class. Needs to be decisive in his finnishing.

Olisababae I beleive is on the way out, he is not the same player.

Samatarean looked good today, but needs more games under his belt.

Whats happened to papadopoulos, he is getting worse. He has a serious problem with his form.

The way pao performed today, they will not beat olympiakos next week and don't deserve to win the league.

You do not lose points at home with a full house of supporters.

Unless the italian can pull the rabbit out of the hat, pao is in bad form leading to the derby.

I have one question: Giati o Malezani evgale ton Gkeka gia na valei ton Manoli??? Afou kseroume oti o Gkekas auton ton xrono einai poly kaliteros apo ton Manoli kai einai o protos scorer tou protathlimatos....... auti tin kinisi tou den tin katalava.....

Haralambidis does not have the calibre to play for pao. Although he started strong, he lost his pace and is too predictable on the flanks.

hey how funny i said something very similar about him after his performance vs Switzerland on wednesday.......im not sure about him...

dont be down though this game is just turning the heat up on the derby.....OSFP arent exactly in the form of their life now.....

also dont forget if the Kota plays he will have plenty of distractions and probably give us a few goals....all we have to do is cross and shoot right at him and have someone to tap in the rest!!!!!!! :LOL: :D

This was typical of us. Strugling for a goal even in Leoforo. Do you really think we deserve to get this championship? I don't think so. Perhaps it will be a good thing if we do not get it. We might buy some real players in the summer.

THIS years PAO team is probably the worst of the decade. (Not winning for me is acceptable, not playing football isn't). I am so disappointed by the team that I don't even care for the Derby anymore.

holy shi t, you guys are all making us look like a bunch of pussies, stop fu ckin whining , look at this, we tie a game..TIE, not lose, we tie and everyone starts crying...sorry boys but we are not gonna win every game ever

1 he put gonzales in center mid goin back and moving up just like he did against chalkidona and sevilla because in both occassions he did good as he was decent today

2 wooter was one of the best players today always creatin chances, whether from his free kick, his crosses or winning at least 55 fouls, papadoupouls the defender raped him

3 konstandinis should go back to paok or somewhre, he is not for panatha and i cant wait till munch can actually play again

4 a change in the forwards had to been made because they were creatin opportunities, they were dead... but if u ask me u take konstantinou out first, not gkekas, and u put in papa not olisadebe, which by the way papa only played 15 minutes and he got us 2 fouls but that is imply not enough time to judge his performance

5 that was one of the clearest penalties ive ever seen, he grabbed charalabidis's leg

6 sanmartean did really good but he does need more games under his belt

7 once again a nobody goalie playes lights out against us, wtf he just stopped everything going his way

Once we missed the penalty i knew it was gonna be a rough night, yes we missed the opportunity of gainin two more points and so on, but how bout everyone stops jumping down his throat

Im not sayin we played good but there is no need for us being like this, lets grow some balls :angry: :angry: :angry:

paidia,sas ta eipa apo proxthes...

o monos pou mporei na mpei me tripla se mia kleisth amyna...

kai na perasei pasa einai o Samartean...

To lathos tou Samartean htan oti oses fores pernouse,

oi opoies htan pampolles logo ths eaerinhs triplas tou

-pou mono autos thn exei...

den ekane pasa alla sout!

Auto htan to lathos tou Samartean...

To lathos tou Mazelani htan pou den ton arxise...

Re paidia paiste mou...

Ti ekane o EKI shmera;

oxi gia na xeroume dhladh...

Poses lathos metabibaseis ekane;

Egw metrhsa toulaxiston oktw (8).

O Boouter kai o Xaralampides ekanan kai pali thn

douleia tou koubalhth, opws panta gnwrizoume...

O Xaralampides tha ebgaze kai gkol an prosexe ligo

kai den ekane to idio lathos pou ekanan oloi...

ktypousan thn mpalla psila anti na thn stelnoun skafth.

O Pourliotopoulos einai Kotzam Ntereki...

ton kanane hrwa me tou na tou stelnoune thn mpalla panw apo to kefali tou...

O Konstantinidhs eprepe na ginei allagh apo poly nwris...

kai na paixei o Panathinaikos me treis epithetikous...

Oloi xerane - kai ta tyfla pontikia - oti o Arhs tha paixei AMYNA

olo to paixnidi me taseis KATASTROFHS...

Ton Xatzara den ton xerane;

Rixe treis amyntikous pente sto kentro kai dyo mprosta

me ton Samartean mpallanter...

h ton Eki estw...pisw apo tous epithetikous...na bgainei tritos epithetikos.

Ti allo na pw;

H LYPH MOU EINAI POLY MEGALH... :(

To MELLON ths omadas mas den to blepw katholou kalo...

Nai men mhden sthn Amyna...to mono thetiko!

...alla me mhden sthn epithesh...

...me KAMIA kompina sta faoul kai sta korner...

...me ta pio problepsima ktyphmata penalti-

panta deksia kai xwris ixnos prospoihshs...

...apo ena paikth pou hrthe TWRA...

den pairnoume etsi prwtathlhma...

Tha mas masisoune...

PAOFOREVER

Ax mana ax-ti kako mas brhke;

Guest Protathlitis

you are the second VAZELO to get upset with this but I dont care

your club and all the rest of you members of the GREEN BRIGADE can cop a fat one :nono:

political correctness :whistle:

seriously you have never posted one intelligent thing in the PAO forum so why dont you take you port and shove it up your ass?
:D where does this come from?

what is wrong with you people?

there is definatley more of you in this forum and constantly you vent your hate for OSFP here. thats fine because I can take jokes and instead of getting upset I say something that I think is clever back

when we lose to liverpool you cant stop posting your BS and when you get done 3-1 by aek and we join in you cant handle it and want our posts deleted

I make a joke about how pao has got done a lot in the league this season and all of a sudden slick13 really makes me lose my lunch by telling us his feeling and that he thinks "Im simply a disgrace to society" and that he wished "only black days ahead of me"

why dont you just take my really insightful posts about pao with the kreas ones too? :D

so which is it? do we really hate eachother or are we just fellow Greeks mucking around and having a bit of fun?

evergreen and the rest which is it for fuk sake?

Boys and Gals it's official Pao is his worst enemy. I MEAN, IT IS FREAKING OBVIUS WE CAN'T USE THE HELP OF THE REFS LIKE GAVROS DID THE YEARS OF PASOK IN THE GONVERMENT. We are officialy the dummest team to ever win a freaking chapionship while we should be up a head by 20 points from Osfp. I mean that either Soum or Filakouri would have a walk in the park winning the chapionship while we the managment needs coaches like Santos (2 years ago), Skazni, Malezani to make us a new style team while we have for over 50 years one style of play. What the hell is Malezani thinking puting Gonzales in a parallel position next to Basina on left and right side of midfield while Gonzales should be standing behind right bhind the 2 attackers and wait to feed them some assists or even score some goals of a ribound or something. The ref is giving us willingly free penalties and we want Geka to score to win the scoring titile? Wasn't Basina always scoring our PENALTIES ? W even got extra 5 minutes for what ??????????

You now what. ###### it I think I will bet my money on Osfp next week unless the reff gives us some penalties and gives Osfp 2 or 3 red cards for us to win.

u see that's the Pao point of view

i mean wut the ###### kind of comment is that about Olympiakos with the PASOK government

u guys got the ###### break today

u got a penalty but u didn't convert

if this was Olympiakos everybody would have been crying foul play

but off course Pao has a view point on everything

shut the ###### up with the refs for god sake

for starters its Olympiakos who should be 20 points up this year

at least when we have drawn we have still controlled most of the game

when Pao draws or loses they just simply look bad

do remember Olympiakos has lost 7 games w/o fan attendance this season

and lot's of injuries to the squad

i mean i am not making excuses here this is the cards we have been dealt with but instead of bitching like all the valzeloi do we will go into Leoforos and win

period

we came close last year on doing so this time we will get the job

by the way wut was up with the comment of Aris being a lowlife team

do remember they are won of the Great clubs in our League and oh yeah they have drawn twice vs Pao this year so wut does that make Pao

while u guys bitch we will win and celebrate b/c thats wut Olympiakos does best

Archived