Phantis Forums

PAO - ARIS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone stop shooting your mouths off about pao, they played well and the only dissapointment was not leaving with three points, they had chance after chance and were really unlucky.

I mean just like AEK and Oly had alot of chances and they came with simaler score lines, except oly won by one measly goal, we were unlucky thats all. We cant have luck all the time, u have to lose aswell.

This manager is really doing well for us... not only has he picked up scansy horrible mess and cleaned it up, but he has given us back a defence which b4 made us proud, i may be wrong but i dont think he's conceded in the league, has he? i forgot.

Anyway i'm not too worried about the result, the players did what they could to create loads of chances and i think we should leave with some enthusiasm, especially with a big derby coming up

pao played a good game its hard to score on a team playing 10 back, and i think

we should not say anything negative about malezani,for he is the best

coach that we have had in the past year,watch and see next year.he needs to get

to know the players well,it takes time.

this year none of the "big teams" has been safe while fighting the "small ones". about the standings in a' ethniki it is the most interesting championship in years. since none of aek, osfp and pao are playing constantly it is quite possible that it will be decided in the last matchday.

we should not say anything negative about malezani,for he is the best

coach that we have had in the past year,watch and see next year.he needs to get

to know the players well,it takes time.

this could be a disadvantage for pao. i dont want to say anything bad about him, but it will be his first derby in greece and since he is not used to the chaos of that day he could turn out to be the small weight that turns the scale towards osfp.

enough fighting ladies

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CH-THRILOS

I MUST AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE,BUT LIKE I SAID WATCH WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT YEAR WITH MELEZANNI AS COACH.PAO IS GOING TO FLY THROUGH

THE LEAGUE, MARK MY WORDS.GIVE HIM THIS YEAR TO ADAPT TO THE GREEK LEAGUE.

Yeah good post CH-Thrylos. i saw the game...every team has it's bad days and ours was yesterday unfortunately. There were moments when they were putting it together and yes its a pain in the ass w/ 10 guys in front of the goal but overall they were not good. The next game will be different though!

Guest Protathlitis

get over it man i simply do not like u!

big deal  B)

I was using you simply highlighting you as you the MOST 'small mided one'

with hateful comments like those it shows that stuff really gets to you

please keep posting; its great

CH-THRILOS

I MUST AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE,BUT LIKE I SAID WATCH WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT YEAR WITH MELEZANNI AS COACH.PAO IS GOING TO FLY THROUGH

THE LEAGUE, MARK MY WORDS.GIVE HIM THIS YEAR TO ADAPT TO THE GREEK LEAGUE.

i hope not ;)

but there would always be a place for your team to crash down: karaiskaki :P ;)

Archived