Phantis Forums

PAO - ARIS

Guest Protathlitis

oly11

alamatter was re-iterating a lot of the things you said

he said "the ref is giving us free penalties" and

"so which is it? do we really hate eachother or are we just mucking around and having a bit of fun?"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These games are there for the freakin' taking & not to be tossed

away.

The competition this season is such where 1 bad result can change

the top 3 ano kato.

We've come along well being 7 pts behind to being equal with the

gavroi but to lose 4 pts in a row at home is unacceptable...... AT HOME RE PAIDIA .... AT HOME.

In the past few weeks we were all saying how much easier it'll

be for us playing at home.

Well what excuse do we have now ?

What does that leave us for games vs Oly & AEK especially the

inconsistent way we play ?

What do we say for next week 'don't worry guys we have the upper hand

cos' there'll be no gavroi at Leoforo and we'll give them hell' ?

Bulldust, if the players and management don't make the correct plays and

right decisions oute 15000 filathloi tha mas sosoun.

The game's won on the pitch and if you're not ready to play totes pare ta papoutsia sou kai pane spiti.

My only salvation is the germano ...... ella piso grigora Markus kai deikse thn aksia sou.

talk is cheap gauvrakia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get your chance this week..............................................

Protathliti no one values your opinion in this forum, so don't try to educate us, when one does not know how to educate himself..................

Look at your facts before you talk.......................

Your omada is a gerokomio with no future................

We are at least rebuilding with new blood, so time is needed..........

I haven't got a problem because we couldn't get the win today.......

You seem to have a problem with what Pao does, day in and day out..........

That means you have a complex with us and there is perscriptions out there to help you cope with it............

So crawl back into your forum and take your medication kota...............................

You know whats funny you can blame this player you can blame that player.... Did u watch the game today the whole team blew.. From Basinas to Gkekas to Gonzalez to Wooter to Konstantinou to Bides to Olisadebe toEveryone..... Bides gets a penalty for us what do u want the guy to do... Its not his fault Gekas missed.... It wasnt his fault the goalie robbed him before the first half....The team was tired Mihalaki was preparing to go in net tonight he wasnt prepared to score goals...Im guessing Papadopolos will get the start next week over Gkekas.... Everyplayer blew goats tonight.....there was no desire to win they couldnt even make a pass.... Blame everyone if they want to win the league they have to dig deep next sunday or the season is over... We will see what the greens are made of.......... I hope they can because the reds should have had this league wrapped up already.. You guys arnt forgetting all of the other terrible performances we had but Mihalakis saved us.. He has five game winners dont forget and a couple of them were in the 90th minute.. This results surprises u what season have u guys been watching we are lucky to still be in the thick of it.. If it wasnt for the reds faltering of late we would be contending for Uefa not champions league.....

This is reality....We need to win or we are FUC@@@@@

Protathliti no one values your opinion in this forum, so don't try to educate us, when one does not know how to educate himself..................

That means you have a complex with us and there is perscriptions out there to help you cope with it............

So crawl back into your forum and take your medication kota...............................

im just going to say this

everything u just said here u do the exatc came thing

soo dont tell us what to do and what not to do.

Im just praying we beat u guys sunday

i wanna hear what excuse you guys will come up with y u lost

Im just going to say that u guys have had so many chnaces to pull away and so have we, yet we are both struggling to get points vs the small teams

no thats u guys

week in week out u bitch about what OSFP does

what was that pappou about us getting penalties that allow us to score the opening or tying goal non stop?

u guys 2 weeks in arow have otten penalties and today ta gamise o gekas u guys would be 2 points ahead had he scored but now we are first based on the tie breaker

Can you prove this?

If I can prove this !?

Ask the people who saw the last Athlitiki Kyriaki....... (2 weeks ago)

Xatzaras after he was asked from a journalist, he said "Ego edosa tin Entoli na gini " (Provocation for the 3rd Card)

Some walk in the park huh?

lol

As gelasoume tora me ta xalia mas paidia.

The man who said earlier in this topic that PAO IS ITS OWN WORST ENEMY is a very very wise man.

I think everyone in here agrees it is a huge blow to lose 4 points from our last two home games. The big positive to remain is what i have been saying about Malezani is that we are yet to concede a goal under him in the League. Fine, our defence is doing its job. But what good is that if we cant get it right up front.

In general, one thing that has GREATLY ANGERED me this season in particular is the lack of conversion off set pieces and the quality of corners freekick etc. Our corners are shocking - the brits once said a corner should be half a goal and there right. Basinas had two brilliant corners in Euro and at PAO he either over hits them, they go out, too short, too low. Freekicks - we have no set piece strategy, Sanmartean I think hit the wall in the dying stages.

Apart from that - dont be too disheartened. We didnt lose at leastAnd thank good AEK drew as well. But after next week who knows. I think form and history suggests the derby will be a draw. I hope not!

com'on gents, much of this talk is pointless...

the title should be decided this Sunday at Leoforos.... if gavroi win, they should get the championship.... if we want it really bad we should beat gavroi and take it... it's pure and simple as that.

may the best team get it.. and should "speak" with deeds on the pitch!

com'on gents, much of this talk is pointless...

the title should be decided this Sunday at Leoforos.... if gavroi win, they should get the championship.... if we want it really bad we should beat gavroi and take it... it's pure and simple as that.

may the best team get it.. and should "speak" with deeds on the pitch!

And what about AEK - have we all forgotten there only one point behind, and we are to play them in the second last game of the season.

And one more thing - why did Gkekas take the penalty - i thought Basinas was our penalty taker! If we lose the title by two or less points im blaming it on this game!

talk is cheap ??

well u and all Pao fans should know

u are the ones doing all the talking predicting us to lose and draw

complaing and talking about the corruption of the Greek league

well shove it

our time may be pretty old to soccer standards then why doesn't your youthful team just run around the field and tire us out and win the game

they won't

our older players like stars Rivaldo, Djordavic and Georgatos will lead us to victory

our old timers at defense like Schurrer and Anatolakis will stifle Pao's offense

plus alot of our older players contract is up this summer

their last chance to shine in glory

Olympiakos#1

During the press conference Malezani stated he doesn't intend to make

too many changes for next weeks game.

Now, of course, he's the coach and knows the physical state of his

players better than us - not doubting that.

But if he thinks he can get away with playing the same side against

OFSP then Toti should have a quiet word in his ear.

If he uses a 4-4-2 (or 4-3-1-2 system) the back 4 must include Vyntra

& Munch with Moris & Gouma.

Goumas had a strong game against Aris and was the only player

who consistently threatened their defense in the set pieces with his

kefalies. He's a vital key for next week and we need him to be fully

focused.

Lets not forget he also provides an option in the penalty area

for scoring as he does have a knack every now & then.

In the middle is where we have our problems.

Given Basina & Eki are 2 certainties the other 2 spots will be taken by

the following: Bides, Luci, Wooter, Sapanis, Pap.

Upfront definetly Geka & Mixali - no way should Pap start nor Manoli.

They should only be considered when the need arises.

So do we use Bides & Wooter, or Bides & Luci or Wooter & Luci

or some other combination.

That's the issue and no need for Malezani to do any more surprises.

If he uses a 3-5-2 system then that changes things and something

I'm sure will be discussed further in the PAO-OFSP topic.

We saw what the gerokomio did against Newcastle in uefa cup.

This chamiponship will not be decided this weekend if pao wins because the way they are playing , even if they beat the gaivroi. nothing is guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, if the kotes win therefore I give them better chance of winning the league.

So to all of the gauvrakia that got upset with my comments. Chill out!!!!!!!!!!!

You got your chance this week..............

Lets see how baijevic prepares DADs ARMY...............

you are the second VAZELO to get upset with this but I dont care

your club and all the rest of you members of the GREEN BRIGADE can cop a fat one :nono:

political correctness :whistle:

seriously you have never posted one intelligent thing in the PAO forum so why dont you take you port and shove it up your ass?
:D where does this come from?

what is wrong with you people?

there is definatley more of you in this forum and constantly you vent your hate for OSFP here. thats fine because I can take jokes and instead of getting upset I say something that I think is clever back

when we lose to liverpool you cant stop posting your BS and when you get done 3-1 by aek and we join in you cant handle it and want our posts deleted

I make a joke about how pao has got done a lot in the league this season and all of a sudden slick13 really makes me lose my lunch by telling us his feeling and that he thinks "Im simply a disgrace to society" and that he wished "only black days ahead of me"

why dont you just take my really insightful posts about pao with the kreas ones too? :D

so which is it? do we really hate eachother or are we just fellow Greeks mucking around and having a bit of fun?

evergreen and the rest which is it for fuk sake?

you have not ever posted one even half intelligent thing in this forum and say stupid s%$#! over and over and try to ruin our discussions. dont pretend like you are joking now.

Guest Protathlitis

so Im not joking?

I really do think all greens are gays?

this is getting sad from you know. considering the amount of crap you spew out repeatedly about things like the game at Karaiskaki being a home game for albanians and other filth like that. and I dont care though since I can take a joke

Now as for the serious things, If it wasnt for me then so much of the ridiculous crap you people say with your double standards and always trying to take the high moral ground wouldent be pointed out. always I have to point out the crap that you clowns say is just idiotic considering the facts

OOUST I had no idea you gays felt this way :LOL:

so Im not joking?

I really do think all greens are gays?

this is getting sad from you know. considering the amount of crap you spew out repeatedly about things like the game at Karaiskaki being a home game for albanians and other filth like that. and I dont care though since I can take a joke

Now as for the serious things, If it wasnt for me then so much of the ridiculous crap you people say with your double standards and always trying to take the high moral ground wouldent be pointed out. always I have to point out the crap that you clowns say is just idiotic considering the facts

OOUST I had no idea you gays felt this way :LOL:

youre full of s%$#! and nobody cares what you have to say just post elsewhere...

will this go on for long?

Dont you guys understand you will never come to an agreement?

And if you dont... what can the rest of us do to make you stop this and return to a more substancial and interesting football discussion?

Cause, I mean, OK.... teasing, rivalry, confrontation etc are all part of the game. But all I read above is totally irrational even in the football land of twisted logic and blurred reality due to love for the team...

Please guys

Thanks

I was in Leoforos yesturday and I couldn't believe my eyes....

I won't concentrate on specific people since it is everybody's fault that we are performing like this... From the players to Malezani to the management to the fans.... Everyone has contributed to these disgraceful performances....

Lets take things from the beginning...

Players

Some of them underperform, some of them try hard, and some of the are completely useless to wear the Green shirt.... I won't name any of them as of yet...

Malezani

No doubt that this guy knows about football... However he has made some tragioc mistakes in the past few weeks.... Obviously speaking AFTER a result and critisisng the coach is easy... But what I don't understand is this... We are playing with a team near the bottom of the table... Ok he starts the game with one DM and with two clear attackers... We missed loads of chances and did not manage to score... Since the 30th minute the only thing in everybody's mind was the game we played against Iraklis... Malezani comes out in the press conferance and says that Eki and Lucian can both play in the same team... And yet again he puts Sanmartean in, when PAO is once again with his back to the wall.....

Now most of you wander why Gonzales was playing BEHIND basinas... I still believe that this is the right position for him... Malezani plays a simple ROMBO in the midfield with two wingers, Gonzales atthe back and Basina in front of Eki... There are several reasons for this...

1st. He likes to mark the opposition very high up, that is why he places Basina in front of Eki... So that he will pressure the opposition high up in order to keep them back and away from our goal...

2nd. Eki is the only guy who can pass the ball... He puts him back so that he can get the ball from the defenders in order for us to stop with the YOMES that we used to do....

3rd Even yesturday I think Gonzalez was the best player on the field.. He marked (quite hard I should say), he passed (made a great pass on the 2nd half and got one player all alone with te Ari goalie) and created a descent play...

I think compared to stupid Skazni and Schum where they placed Gonzo up front as a striker, this position suits him much better... The only thing he needs however is descent wingers in front of him...

Management

Bringing crappy players who are not even worth of kicking a ball... These players make us all wander why we did not become footballers!!! :P Players like Lamoio, Bides, Epalle, Raguel, Debah etc etc makes as all wander...

Fans

They might be good for filling up leoforos, but lets face it... From the beginning of the match in the first wrong pass we start moaning... Players become vervous and they simply cannot perform under so much pressure....

Anyway the match against Thrynos will be very difficult... I too agree with somebody who said that we should be afraid of our BAD self, so everything can happen in the derby.. If we perform and we get to score early a Thrynos thrashing (i.e. 3-0, 3-1) is possible... If we start playing nervous again a loss INSIDE Leoforos is also possible... Don't forget that Thrynos plays for TWO results!!! A draw might be good enough for them for winning the title!!!!

Xaralabidis im sorry to say is not good enough to play for us. He has no pace,,,no koursa whatsoever on the left side,,,,his set pieces are average as,,,,,,,,he may shine in the cyprian league, but i really dont rate him that highly,,,,,,,he had on open header straight to the keeper.,,,,,wooter is avg too,,,,

Wooter is much better than Bides... I said it all along, you guys didn't believe me... Bides this, Bides that, the beth young Cypriot player and all these kind of crap!!! I said it from the begining he is very LIGOS to play for PAO..... ;)

At least Wooter tries, marks and he is constantly moving around creating problems... He is much more concearned to his football rather than his ponytail and his golden shoes!!!! ;)

I mean has any of you seen the header that the useless Bides missed? He was all alone but he had to send it to the goalkeepers hands!!!! :tdown:

OYST!!!! :box:

Can you prove this?

If I can prove this !?

Ask the people who saw the last Athlitiki Kyriaki....... (2 weeks ago)

Xatzaras after he was asked from a journalist, he said "Ego edosa tin Entoli na gini " (Provocation for the 3rd Card)

As gelasoume tora me ta xalia mas paidia.

At least for a good team would have been a walk in the Park.....

Xatzaras never said though that Aris will score for PAO...... Xatzaras just said to provoke the 3rd yellow card in order the players can rest against PAO...... but now after the 0 : 0 ...it could be that Xatzaras rates PAO as a weak team....... therefore his order.

Maybe he saw the PAO - Iraklis game (0:0)..... where all dangerous attacks had been stopped by the linesman(women)...by faulse offsides....

You get a Penalty...where the Ref should have given foul on Pourliotopoulos...by Goumas...therefore Pourliotopoulos loses the ball..and fouls afterwards Charalambidis...

You have been invited for a walk in the Park....... but you preferred to sit on a bench instead..... Tired ?

you are the second VAZELO to get upset with this but I dont care

your club and all the rest of you members of the GREEN BRIGADE can cop a fat one :nono:

political correctness :whistle:

seriously you have never posted one intelligent thing in the PAO forum so why dont you take you port and shove it up your ass?
:D where does this come from?

what is wrong with you people?

there is definatley more of you in this forum and constantly you vent your hate for OSFP here. thats fine because I can take jokes and instead of getting upset I say something that I think is clever back

when we lose to liverpool you cant stop posting your BS and when you get done 3-1 by aek and we join in you cant handle it and want our posts deleted

I make a joke about how pao has got done a lot in the league this season and all of a sudden slick13 really makes me lose my lunch by telling us his feeling and that he thinks "Im simply a disgrace to society" and that he wished "only black days ahead of me"

why dont you just take my really insightful posts about pao with the kreas ones too? :D

so which is it? do we really hate eachother or are we just fellow Greeks mucking around and having a bit of fun?

evergreen and the rest which is it for fuk sake?

get over it man i simply do not like u!

big deal B)

Archived