Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KEEP the good players and stop playing games with contract renewals.

Create a stable, constructive, teamwork, family, environment.

Malezani has made strides in that area.

To the bonehead fans:

STOP threatening the players, do you not think they want to win as much as we do?

Good psychology, look what it did for our Ethnikh...

Posted ImagePosted Image

:tup: HENRIKSEN :nw:

The type of player PAO needs.

Leader, character, quiet excellence!

PEACE

I don't want to threaten the players, but:

1. Some are not fit to wear a PAO jersey. Some are nice persons, but not good enough to play for our team.

2. It's hard to judge who wants it more.... However, nowadays we have professional players (unlike in the Philakouris days that some had to be waiters to make a living).... and I do not like it when I see players strolling on the pitch, not giving it 100%. Yeah, I want lots of things really bad, but if I don't work my ass off to get them it won't happen!

3. I believe that the quality of the institution, the system, and the right people for the right positions, matter more than tons of money, famous players, etc. Even rich, big teams (like Real Madrid) have the best players but not a team.... they have a "thiaso" PAO needs to built from within..... and have a good coach to forge a team longterm!!

PS>I agree with Trifilli above.... we need a positive environment and good psychology. Honestly, I support my team through thick and thin, but I want to see the right steps taken. AEK was that team this year... they didn't win it but you can see they're working on the right track... and the fans appreciate that.

Agree Athinaie,

AEK did the best this year, they overachieved, got the most fans, which also behaved better.

There is no doubt (like the group... :P ) that some players want it more than others. Some play for the team, while others for themselves.

Some have a positive impact, while others are a distraction.

We have every kind at PAO...

My wish is to keep the good ones and rid of the bad ones.

By that, I do not only mean skill wise, but players that benefit the team with their attitude and character. That's why I love RENE. He was the best all around player in his whole tenure at PAO. You know that. He never created any problems, always worked hard, was willing to teach and lead. For me he was the true captain, along with Warzycha.

Lets go back and see how Bassinas played and behaved in his early PAO days.

He was along with Karagouni, the heart of this team.

I hate to see him go and I understand why he would want to.

Since most of his good friends, Lybero, Fyssas, Kara, Giourkas, Antonis have left, he has been the only "left over" from the Great PAO of 2000-03.

In addition to that, he has been blamed by fans and mistreated by management.

I believe the beginning of the end, was seeing his personal friend Antoni, go through hell last year. Then he goes to Portugal, contributes immensely, is directly involved in two crucial goals, and returns a European Champion :gr: :tup:

In my book this man has earned the respect of every Greek for LIFE :nw:

Yes, he does not play as hard at PAO as he does with the NT, that is evident.

Can you blame him? I can't. There is NO comparison between the two squads :nono: Not the coaches, the players, the motives, it is completely another world.

Do the fans have the right to verbally abuse this man, because PAO did not win it?

Absolutely NOT.

Anyone in his shoes would do the same, under the circumstances.

For the first time I will have to say that he will be better off to leave.

I wish him the best, I hope he finds a great team, that will respect him, reward him, and develop him into his full potential.

Having said that, Munch should be given a little more and stay.

He gets injured frequently, but has a big impact when he plays.

Give him 400k, it is a good deal for his contribution.

How much would you pay Mihali to stay?

Depending on foreign offers, he might be over what the tsigounides will give.

"

Yeah, Henriksen is a class act and a great footballer. He should have seen more play time this past season. Munch also should stay for another 2 years. Some of the best players around his age just played in the CL champioship the other day.

It's never been a question of money... or, should I say, HOW PAO spends the money. So many others who played crappy or not at all got more money than what Munch is asking!

Yes, you need a couple older players who have the psyche of the team, are true leaders.

As for the big names, I think Panathes are different than gavroi.... I don't care if you bring the #1 and #2 players in the world... if the team sucks, we stay home! It's always been that way.... My father told me that when I was growing up.... Not that the team has to win all the time, but that we have a T-E-A-M with players who care and give it all.

Finally, I also would like to see more Greeks play in the Greek teams. Personally I don't find it appealing to have a team with 11 non-Greeks playing... and they come and go every year.... The team loses identiy..

I am curious to see who PAO will bring in to replace the departing, Bassina, Munch, Henriksen. All of which are/were quality players.

Recent history has shown that none of the players that left were replaced with someone equivalent.

One might argue against that in the case of Fyssas, replaced by Munch.

Now that he was also shown the door, what can we say about that?

The only players PAO keeps are the ones that have few or no options.

Manolis would have left to England if they had not discovered his knee problems.

At this rate I expect Mihalis will be gone as well :(

Soon to follow, will be Morris, when he receives a solid offer...

We are only left with the hope and expectation that VarDENDINOkolis will come through with his promise of bringing two quality players...AMEN

PEACE

Regarding the Pao transfers one thing is certain. Pao is a team that costantly sings young players from thelike Manzio, Tzioli, Kyriako, Fyssa, Seitaridi etc with one purpose. To make money selling them. If Pao really wanted to become a great team, they would have to do what Kokalis does regarding signing and keeping their valuable players.

I see that Pao is thinking about giving Cellades 1,200.000 per year and I wonder would he offer that money to Basina would he have stayed, because in my opinoin Basinas who underperforemed all year long, knew that he would leave the team no matter what. What would anybody do if he knew he was the most important player in the team, he had no repalcement and of course he had to avoid injuries because his future contract was at stake with a new team. Now he has finished the season, with the less possible fatigue and he will wait for an offer to appear. If not maybe the National team's games will help him find something else than Portsmouth.

I hate to admit it but Pao is not acting as a big team but as a bridge to sell players. Osfp isn't a sell out team as we are and too much selling or non contract renewall has made us a shitty team that hungs on very few good palyers and a Manger that except from winning the Eufa Cup with players like Veron, Crespo and Zolla he hasn't been all that great. I personaly don't like Malezani, his attitude from day one against Sevillia, when we had the advantege and the bottom line is ok everybody thinks if he will start the season he will make a great team. My wish is to get Bajevich now that he will leave Osfp if we want to make a team. My bet is that Malezani will be gone as soon as Pao is by mid November in fifth place.

By the way unless we get someplayer/s that is/are going to be extremnly good , we should not even dream of going to the chapions league. We wil have to paly against a fairly good team with out Gonzales for both qualifing games because he got the red card against Sevillia.

guyz uz need to calm down. If it means malesani building this team from scratch starting from the forthcoming summer offseason,,,well let him do his thing. And dont expect immediate results,,,,,blood some of the young talent from our yth team,,,,kritikos, bousinakis yiantsev, oxisoglou, leontiou and the many many other talents we have. look in your own backyard guys,,,,gourmas, basinas, kiriakos came through our successfull acedemy. Why ruin something that works???????????????????????????/

Regarding the Pao transfers one thing is certain. Pao is a team that costantly sings young players from thelike Manzio, Tzioli, Kyriako, Fyssa, Seitaridi etc with one purpose. To make money selling them. If Pao really wanted to become a great team, they would have to do what Kokalis does regarding signing and keeping their valuable players.

I see that Pao is thinking about giving Cellades 1,200.000 per year and I wonder would he offer that money to Basina would he have stayed, because in my opinoin Basinas who underperforemed all year long, knew that he would leave the team no matter what. What would anybody do if he knew he was the most important player in the team, he had no repalcement and of course he had to avoid injuries because his future contract was at stake with a new team. Now he has finished the season, with the less possible fatigue and he will wait for an offer to appear. If not maybe the National team's games will help him find something else than Portsmouth.

I hate to admit it but Pao is not acting as a big team but as a bridge to sell players. Osfp isn't a sell out team as we are and too much selling or non contract renewall has made us a shitty team that hungs on very few good palyers and a Manger that except from winning the Eufa Cup with players like Veron, Crespo and Zolla he hasn't been all that great. I personaly don't like Malezani, his attitude from day one against Sevillia, when we had the advantege and the bottom line is ok everybody thinks if he will start the season he will make a great team. My wish is to get Bajevich now that he will leave Osfp if we want to make a team. My bet is that Malezani will be gone as soon as Pao is by mid November in fifth place.

By the way unless we get someplayer/s that is/are going to be extremnly good , we should not even dream of going to the chapions league. We wil have to paly against a fairly good team with out Gonzales for both qualifing games because he got the red card against Sevillia.

bajevic!

you have lost it man :whistle:

For me i can only support pao so much, the bottom line is e can wish and speculate etc but its no use the Vardip*****des see Pao as a business and nothing more. If we went to do something we need to start at the top but i dont see us doing anything great for a long time

I like Melizani a lot if he can build a team with cheap players good luck to him cos he will need it but i dont see pao going anywhere until vardi goes :tdown:

Than why dont YOU become a gauro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OYST exo apo ton PAO o bayevic!!!!! koproskylo

Than why dont YOU become a gauro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OYST exo apo ton PAO o bayevic!!!!! koproskylo

ouch!!

u must be a loyal frinos fan!

also who could frinos sell?

djole 33 years old :LOL: :LOL: ?

or the other 30 and nearing 40 years?

i can tell u this when djole is done frinos will have 10 or more years of totally darkness :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I am defenatly going to see Osfp in New York. That is going to be so ###### awesome watching a Greek side against top teams in prestize games and having Rivaldo as a superstar. :nw: . I wish Pao would play some games as well. :la:

man just come out and say ur gay

whats next u will be cheerleading for the reds in NY?

I am defenatly going to see Osfp in New York. That is going to be so ###### awesome watching a Greek side against top teams in prestize games and having Rivaldo as a superstar. . I wish Pao would play some games as well.

yea becoz no big teams play in the Amsterdam Tournament..... MORON!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

the new onoma pou akousa for transfer einai tou Carvalio, he is brazilian... kai paizei stin mesea grammi... agonizete stin CSKA mosxas! it sounds good to me....

Archived