Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the new name for the summer is Theodoridis from PAOK, he is 25 years old and he plays on the left side..... I really like him very much.... couple days ago i was talking for this guy to my father... also AEK wants him!

We need to keep Morris!!!!! Runmours he has outside offers.

He developed into a quality player!!!!

Henrikson and the staff trained him well!!!!! KEEP MORRIS U FRICKIN BOARD.

Looks like Aek got the Ukranian that was supposedly meant for us. Guess the reporters always get something wrong. Either the name of player or the club after him.

Heard that Malezani might leave if PAO do not go for the players he has suggested. As part of his clinch signing to coach PAO he was promised the range he could target.

Whats going on?????? Seems we will find out in a months time after the season is clearly and way over.

kai ego tha efeuga an den mou epernan tous paixtes pou tha ithela..... min ta rixnoume ola ston proponiti..... paizei rolo kai o proedros.... an thelei to OAKA gemato o Tzigger prepei na kanei kales metagrafes

relax, i know his history, his in his 30's these days

i just said it as a joke

contra mentions that PAO is interested in PAOK's Theodoridis - left sided player - im not sure if he will turn into the next Konstantinidis but I did see him play against us two weeks ago and he did look alrite! apparently AEK are after him as well

his contract ends this summer and he is about 25 i think!

i really wanna see us go after Lagos of Iraklis - im hearing good thiings of him!!!

Heard that Malezani might leave if PAO do not go for the players he has suggested. As part of his clinch signing to coach PAO he was promised the range he could target.

that i like - and these Italians dont stand up for bullshit either

if he has an eye for half the talent we have at the moment or that has been coming in lately than were bound to get something good lol

i just hope the board doesnt screw him over and accept his demand bc i really wanna see him build a team from pre season and challenge for honours!

i am against giving full control of transfers to the manager. if u havent noticed we go through managers rather quickly and most of the time they are made to work with the managers "personal favourite" scraps from the previous manager, players that only play because their manager that bought them really liked them.

Ex: Zutautas, Chainho, Roubakis.....Maric/Cros from Zaec......

Malezani wants a Center Back who is playing in Campionato. This news aired today on ERA Sport.

They did not say anything about his nationality or any other info. The reporter also said PAO are looking to bring in Theodoridis a LB from PAOK (25 y.o)

Well PAOK and Theodoridis did not agree on a new contract because as the player claims he has an offer from Germany for 300K per year, while PAOK was only offering close to 175K per year.

The player has talent, but remember that in his 3 years at PAOK out of the 111 possible games, he has only played in 45 of them, and out of those in 32 games he was in as a substitute only.

Malezani has suggeted a central def from Italy.

They are keeping the name a tight secret. :blink:

Arne Dokken, the ex PAO player ( not the rock band...)is scouting the Scandinavian market for PAO.

We have had great success there. Mikland, Michaelsen, Kolkka, HENRIKSEN :nw:

I hope we keep Rene as a def player coach. Sorry I am dreaming, that is too much planning and organization...it will not happen. :P

PEACE

Livathinos is getting ready for his trip to Argentina. Hopefully he will not come back empty handed.

As far as the Greek market is concerned we really need to get LAGOS. He is the only decent alternative after the recent developments (Spyropoulos banned, Theodoridis Abroad)

Livathinos was in Cyprus (not Argentina? what a big surprise!!!) yesterday where he scouted for Aloneftis but the reports said that he didn't like what he saw.

My friend Aloneftis was one of the best players on the pitch!!! What report did u read!!

My friend Aloneftis was one of the best players on the pitch!!! What report did u read!!

My mistake sorry after reading some in depth reports Aloneftis had an off day.. He made some nice plays but was not into the game like his usual self... Livanthos also had his eye on Ilias Haralmbous the Omonia defender who had a solid game.....

Livathinos was in Cyprus (not Argentina? what a big surprise!!!) yesterday where he scouted for Aloneftis but the reports said that he didn't like what he saw.

no offence bidis but u shouldnt take it sooo personal when it comes to cyp player, i my self am dissapointed that he didnt go to argentina....

i knew that the board wouldnt change there ways..... :tdown:

no offence bidis but u shouldnt take it sooo personal when it comes to cyp player, i my self am dissapointed that he didnt go to argentina....

i knew that the board wouldnt change there ways..... :tdown:

Im not as u can read underneath I made a mistake about the game the kid had a bad game...I agree but im sure he will be going to Argentina he just wanted to scout the cup final...........Why shouldnt he its an hour flight!!!

ACTUALLY lads the news about Livathinos' Trip have changed. He denied he was in Cyprus and the new reports are saying he was in Skandinavia (which also makes some sense because of the Doken list)

Inevitably the trip to Argentina will happen. What we don't know as yet is the time and the objective.(It's a different thing going for scouting and going for finalising a transfer)

Did anyone read sportime today? There was something on the cover talking about bringing 2 star players. Can somebody give details of that article?

Archived