Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha i just noticed that too

just testing to see if u guys are awake :LOL: :whistle:

I reckon we let him go u can tell he doesnt want to play for Pao any more cos he's a totally differnt player for the NT

It is old but i would'nt be suprised if gossip sprang open again about this topic.

Zagec is raiding the greek league, and players are sold very cheap in greece (if pana sold him they would probably get about 2-3 m, whereas an english agent could double or triple that price if sold from an english team, which is why you hardly see any englishmen in europe) and zagec knows this, he will probably try and buy more players from greece, and i wouldnt be suprised if it was Basinas leaving the greek league.

I honestly don't expect Pao to get more than good foreign players this coming Summer. If you check the roster the last 2 years we have made more than 10 professionals just coming out from the academy. I think next season if we win the Chapionship this year, will be a season for many changes and the coming of many youngsters. The way things look 8 tp 10 players will leave including Basina, Kostantinou, in order to complete the cycle of letting players go ever since the Rizoupoli loss from Osfp (Strarting with: Lyberopouo, Karagouni, Kolka). Whithout a leader player like Basina, we will leave the team cripled and we shouldn't be having much expectations from Manzio and TZioli replacing them, at least for the first year. Malezani wasn't hired to make the current team good, but to make a team of his likes from scratch. Right now he mostly listens toFylakouris Opinion to save the Title for us. Anyway, the team past has shown we always win 2 Chapionships in a row for the past 20-30 years.

Guest Protathlitis

what is wrong with these forums?

why was somebody's Greekness queestioned in the first place? why the ###### is a cypriot any less Greek than any other? I would rather that Greeks spoke Greek seeing as thats one of the main ways we keep our culture alive abroad but this is just crap; a Greek is a Greek

enough of the geek wars; just talk about football

whatever happens, our best best players are enevitably gonna be sold, just like every year, and then we'll find some inexperienced yet brilliant talents for cheap cheap prices, who play well for a few months and get injured or run into bad form prompting the manager to either quit or get fired, and then we'll lose the title through some fixed matches ospf set up.

just like every year.

theres still the unpredictability of pana in the cl to look forward to though!!

MELEZANI MIGHT HAVE PLANS ON BRINGING GOOD PLAYERS OVER BUT ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR TWO REASONS.

1. VARTHINOGIANNIS WONT SPEND THE CASH.

2. NOT HAVING A DECENT STADIUM WONT ATTRACT TOP PLAYERS TO US. YOU GUYS MIGHT DISAGREE WITH ME.

MELEZANI MIGHT HAVE PLANS ON BRINGING GOOD PLAYERS OVER BUT ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR TWO REASONS.

1. VARTHINOGIANNIS WONT SPEND THE CASH.

2. NOT HAVING A DECENT STADIUM WONT ATTRACT TOP PLAYERS TO US. YOU GUYS MIGHT DISAGREE WITH ME.

I think you are wrong my friend.

Vardinogiannis will have to spend this year simply because we are going back to OAKA.

let me just remind you that Livathinos has already taken a trip to Germany and one to Argentina earlier in the year, and is scheduled to go back to Argentina next month.

I am certain that we are not gonna make moves just to impress (like a Rivaldo move) but we are gonna bring quality players into the team nevertheless.

Regarding the point you made about a new stadium being a factor for a player to sign with us, (I am not saying that this cannot be an issue at all but it is one of the things of lesser importance a player takes into account), all a player cares about is the money, and the chance to play at top level (CL). Even what you are saying is true, this is not gonna be a problem for us as we are moving to the 5 Star UEFA rated OAKA.

Are we gonna be playing league matches aswell in OAKA? or just when we play in the CL?

I think we will. The only reason we did not play there this year, was because we hadn't made any arrangements about a new stadium. Since this seems to be solved now, Vardinogiannis will move the club to OAKA. (I used to love the times when we would play a Basketball game right after a football one) :tup:

league matches are better in leoforos.......

If you have a good team there is not much difference.

I think OAKA is better cause of the pitch as well (it is a lot bigger than Leoforo and you can spread tight defences easier. We have a fairly fast team,especially our flanks, so OAKA should work in our favour)

Archived