Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

QUOTE (almamatter @ Mar 19 2005, 02:49 AM)

Do not belive what Zets is saying or what the Cypriot newspapers write. Think for yourshelfs. Do you thing that Konstantinou has done enough to convice a big foreign team to buy him ? What I suspect is that Zaets was talking as a favor for Kostantinou manager, his very good friend that was getting the mizzes from all the Croats he was bringing to Pao. Kostantinou will probabaly accept a lower offer from Pao and not say a word. 

-As for Porchmouth you should know by now that Zaets said due to the terrible team preformance he will resign from his post at the end of the season.

- I hear some of you saying that Andrich is a good player   

-I would keep Marich instead of Antdrich any day, even though I know that Andich has a year left on his contract, while Marich contract expires now.

There is one thing that I really hope for. I hope that we will win the Chapionship this year, because we have all the right opporunities at the moment.

Then for next year we should change the team with new blood and try to make something good for the future with not any Chapinship demands, because of the big roster change.

Don't forget. From next season we will have 3 differnt comptetitions in Greece with the addition of the Ling Cup. 

SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT KONSTANTINOU IS GONE... HE WANTS TO PLAY ABROAD!!!! HE WILL NOT RESIGN FOR LESSER MONEY!!! IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO MOVE TO A BETTER TEAM YOU WOULDNT....WHEN GREEK PLAYERS MOVE ABROAD THERE HEROS IF HE LEAVES WHAT IS DISOWNING THE TEAM HE COULD PLAY ON ANY TEAM IN EUROPE... WHEN YOU HAVE BETTER PLAYERS AROUND YOU, YOU PLAY BETTER AS WELL.... DONT LOOK AT THE GREEK LEAGUE THE CALIBER OF FOOTBALL IS NOT AS HIGH AS IT IS IN ENGLAND OR ITALY....HE IS ALL BUT GONE, IT WILL BE SAD BECAUSE OUR TEAM WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE BECAUSE PAPADOPOLOS WILL BE GONE TOO!!!

Who is this guy? Are you Mihalis and we dont know it - or are you his agent?

Take a deep breath and look in the mirror ok dude!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Drakos you think that Zutauttas sucks as a player ?

Hey man, the only reason he left the team is because he was injured for so long. I don't know if you ever saw him play but he was one of the best center-backs that played for Pao ever since Mickland. He had also scored very importand goals when he got the chance. Ex: Rangers-Pao 1-3. As a matter of fact I can't really think of any player in our current roster that could replace basina.( the other options are: Sapanis, Andrich, Marich, Anderson ) This is the reason why Pao is buying Tziolis from Panionios too... :rolleyes:

As for Marich I did not say that he is a very good player. As far as I am concerned I see a player that can perform very well in the middfield (which can help free Basina's game) on his defensive rolls and a player that can defently generate some offence.

As for Andrich. My opinion is that he is sucks that much that we never had a good result when he did play. Actually Basina can perform better alone as a cener-back, than when he is playing next to him. Ex: Pao-Aek 1-3, Aithoven-Pao 1-0 (He was the worst player of the game)

Excuse him but when it comes to cyp players he defends them to death and takes everything the wrong way when u talk about em...

ignore him...

back to the subject i think its 50/50 with kostantinou and pap 70/30...

i

DId I say anything wrong all I said is Konstantinou is gone at the end of the year... Ignore yourself!!!

Hey Drakos you think that Zutauttas sucks as a player ?

Hey man, the only reason he left the team is because he was injured for so long. I don't know if you ever saw him play but he was one of the best center-backs that played for Pao ever since Mickland. He had also scored very importand goals when he got the chance. Ex: Rangers-Pao 1-3. As a matter of fact I can't really think of any player in our current roster that could replace basina.(

i did not just read that.

All i will say is that is extremley obvious You never watched Zutautas play, you only saw his TWO highlights of the season.

As for Maric creating offence where the hell do you get these stupid ideas. He is nothing more than a defensive liability.

Hey man, the only reason he left the team is because he was injured for so long. I don't know if you ever saw him play but he was one of the best center-backs that played for Pao ever since Mickland. He had also scored very importand goals when he got the chance. Ex: Rangers-Pao 1-3. As a matter of fact I can't really think of any player in our current roster that could replace basina.( the other options are: Sapanis, Andrich, Marich, Anderson ) This is the reason why Pao is buying Tziolis from Panionios too...

RE DONT WANNA BE MEAN TO U RE...ALLA SKATATAUTAS WAS A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER. HE WAS ASXETOS...AND THE FACT HE WAS LITHUANIAN SUMS UP THE FACT THAT I HAVE MORE ABILITY AS A FOOTBALLER THAN THIS THICKHEAD. ZAUTAUTAS COULD NOT,,,PASS, COULD NOT TACKLE,,AND AS IMPORTANT GOALS,,,WELL LAST YRS TEAM,,,WAS AVERAGE PLAYERS AND PATATAUTAS WAS ONE OF THE LEADING HAND IN THAT GROUP.

Look man it's freaking obvius you have your ideas and your judgment about the team's players. The guy is one of the major reasons we won the double last year.

What the heck are you talking about just seeing his highlights ? Do you have any freaking highlights with Andrich?

As for Marich in comparison to him which has played more freaking games????

4 coaches has passed from the team and none of them were satisfied with Andrich.

I will end this by saying wait if you will ever see Andrich play under Malezani. If you see him play and do something good then please freaking remind me!!!

Look man it's freaking obvius you have your ideas and your judgment about the team's players. The guy is one of the major reasons we won the double last year.

What the heck are you talking about just seeing his highlights ? Do you have any freaking highlights with Andrich?

As for Marich in comparison to him which has played more freaking games????

4 coaches has passed from the team and none of them were satisfied with Andrich.

I will end this by saying wait if you will ever see Andrich play under Malezani. If you see him play and do something good then please freaking remind me!!!

you never watched zutatuas play. He was pathetic, couldnt pass, could hardly defend, was just crap. just because he had 2 goals means nothing at all. defensive work doesnt make the highlight reel so just cuz andric hasnt had goals dont mean crap.

The main reason we won the double last year ?? best since mykland???? everyones entitled to their opinion but thats simply ridiculous. So he was the main reason? Despite his awful performances?

So even if he DID play well he couldnt have been a main reason since he was out half the season remember.

Look man we can go on and on and on...

I will only say this. I do not care if he left or stayed. It is not the end of the world for Pao even if the whole team roster were to change right now. The only thing though is that I hate to see people saying staff when they are clueless. You are saying that I did not see him play. Ok I admit it you probabaly know better than me if I did or not.

Guys at this stage we have papa,mixalaki, olisadebe, bikowski. and gkekas

depthwise we need 4 strikers to get through the year.

logics will tell u olisadebe and bikowski are gone for the year that leaves us with 3

with the addition of mantsio,,,that makes it 4,,

lets not jump to conclusions just yet,,,i believe its a senario of one of oli or mixalaki leaving,,,,,,,,,,with biko finshed for sure,

lets see which one is to go.

nice moves from your management. it looks as if they are planning the teams future for the next five or more years. most of the players you bought since the transfer window in january last year will be able to play a long time for your team and slowly replace older members.

good moves. btu please tell them to let one or two talents out there, so that we can buy some too. ;)

Rumours have it that PAO will try to bring a big name next year since we're gonna be playing in OAKA...this player might be 23 yr old Louis Gonzales from River Plate.

and another thing,I dont see us loosing Konstadinou/Basinas if Malezani presses the administration to keep them...this isn't Shum or Skazni.. :)

Rumours have it that PAO will try to bring a big name next year since we're gonna be playing in OAKA...this player might be 23 yr old Louis Gonzales from River Plate.

and another thing,I dont see us loosing Konstadinou/Basinas if Malezani presses the administration to keep them...this isn't Shum or Skazni.. :)

Where did u hear about Louis Gonzales???

total crap :tdown:

I actually heard a few days ago his headed for Europe - Portugal Benfica off the top of my head but I was listening properly to the report but I clearly rem hearing Louis Gonzalez of River Plate.

Archived