Phantis Forums

Pao Vs Psv

HOLLYWOOD

I also want to pay tribute to our home.... to me it's an emotional good-bye to Leoforos.... Even if your house is old and falling apart, you cherish the memories....

The memories also denote history... and history takes a long time to be written... hope we move to our new home soon, but Leoforos will always be alive in our minds and hearts!  right?

Our memories is the history of our team that took many years to be written.... It was back in 1960, on September 7th, when PAO played its first European game at Leoforos (against a checkoslovakian team, 0-0).... 44 years ago!  Which means that none of the players today was alive then....

Would have loved to have been there with you all to join the explosive green party!!!

PAO 2004 UEFA CUP CHAMPS? HEY YOU NEVER KNOW B)

chameleon65 u are one of the few pao fans that i have respect for

but if pao won't win uefa if they have to go through Olympiakos

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also want to pay tribute to our home.... to me it's an emotional good-bye to Leoforos.... Even if your house is old and falling apart, you cherish the memories....

The memories also denote history... and history takes a long time to be written... hope we move to our new home soon, but Leoforos will always be alive in our minds and hearts!

The memories also denote history... and history takes a long time to be written... hope we move to our new home soon, but Leoforos will always be alive in our minds and hearts!

Eisai megalos m#$%!s

before the game vs Pao u guys wanted these officials

the game was shitty for both teams stop leaving in the past

your a joke of a pao fan and your whole team are full of bitches

Re OLy 11 ti glossa einai auti....halaroste...

Tora tha mou peis giati den leo to idio se pollous PAO fans se auto to forum?

Giati esu den mou fainesai gia 15 hronon giati postareis sovara tis perissoteres fores... Giauto halarose... :whistle:

Kai oi dikes sas kai poi dikes mas prooptikes sto UEFA einai polu megales..Giauto min ta pairneis me tin itta..GO FOR THE CUP! :tup: :gr:

oly11 u lost the bet, unless u were takin a 3 - 0 head start? :)

your forgetting this is Olympiakos v Pao we don't need that head start

that game will be ours if it ever happens

but i wouldn't mind having that lead in C.L. play

only to make up all hte bad luck we have had

where u talking from

i am from new york city

now wut wil the bet be on if the game happens lol

Not too far just north from you..montreal

The bet? Hmmm,

Oly11, since the Trifilli would win the match if it happened, plus the gr league, you would have to write after the match on this forum and paste it with your signature forever:D

"Agapao ton Pao toso polli,

Then tha pao pisw stin gavroi,

Allaksa kokkini fanella geia Prasini,

Trifilli Trifilli Trifilli

Epitelos itha to prasino fos,

Twra katalava ton podosfairo

Hey not bad..I just made this up

B)

well, Olympiakos may have lost 3-1 but at least they showed in their CL Campaign that they were definitely not the crap team that they have been for the last six or seven years... I frankly do give them a good chance to reach the last four of the UEFA Cup...

for PAO, I also see a good display by them, beating a clearly understrengthened PSV 4-1 is a perfect scoreline but this team's problem is they do not know how to handle pressure, just like Fenerbahce... PAO played their best soccer when they had nothing to lose... But they had a crappy game vs Rosenborg, the game that unfortunately sealed PAO's fate...

Good Luck to Guys in the UEFA Cup... :tup: and as far as I know, Greeks like Lisbon :D !

But PAO had they had a crappy game vs Rosenborg, the game that unfortunately sealed PAO's fate...

We didn't play a crappy game. We played a good game if you saw it. The players gave 100% but missed 3 one-to-ones (2 Skacel, 1 Konstantinou) + some tactical and defensive errors, not forgeting the mud pit we had to play in which affected us since we are a more technical team and .....2-2.

In not any instance did we play crap or hoof the ball away as Oly did vs Liverpool in a panic-striken state.

But PAO had they had a crappy game vs Rosenborg, the game that unfortunately sealed PAO's fate...

We didn't play a crappy game. We played a good game if you saw it. The players gave 100% but missed 3 one-to-ones (2 Skacel, 1 Konstantinou) + some tactical and defensive errors, not forgeting the mud pit we had to play in which affected us since we are a more technical team and .....2-2.

In not any instance did we play crap or hoof the ball away as Oly did vs Liverpool in a panic-striken state.

kyrgiakos also missed a free header 1,5 meters from goal when the score was 1-0 to us in the first half

well, Olympiakos may have lost 3-1 but at least they showed in their CL Campaign that they were definitely not the crap team that they have been for the last six or seven years... I frankly do give them a good chance to reach the last four of the UEFA Cup...

just to correct u it was our last 2 c.l. campaign before this season that was really crap

Our fate was sealed because Shum was afraid of european games.  The result that kept us from qualifying was the lucky deflection in the 85th minute in Einhoven.  If only he approached european games the same way he approached a game with Olympiako we would be undefeated in europe. :LOL:

That game with gauro is the CUP final ONLY. 3-1

Scum's mentality was defensive otherwise.

HE and ONLY HE is responsible for that Eindhoven loss, that cost PAO. He gambled because he did not believe in our players, so they did not believe in themselves :tdown: Funny thing is, he would have kept his job and would receive praise if that game ended a 0-0 tie :P

In every other game PAO did well, and did not win at Trondheim and London due to individual player errors... or "BAD" luck.

Bassinas penalty, Halkias goalkeeping and the many lost chances in the "mud"

In the end we have NOTHING to be sad about.

PAO has ONCE more represented Greece valiantly.

The loss was a blessing in disguise.

With SCUM, PAO would have lost twice to Arsenal :tdown:

The 4-1 would have not happened ;)

I am NOT saying that Scasni is PAO's savior or ideal coach, but rather a definite step up from SCUM :tdown:

PEACE

guys Soum was not fired over PSV loss in eindhoven.......it was an internal thing.

we have no idea what would have happenedwith Arsenal or PSV, its not safe to say.

If you are going to rush to bs and say he was a s%$#! coach compared to skazny, why did skazni lose to the geys? to kerkira? tie aigaleo? aris? Soum was a great coach because he pressed for the wins in these games. he always managed to scrape up the wins in the small away games...

i mean the guy was 1 goal away from an undefeated season in the A ethniki! give him a break.....

give him a break.....

I will give a break to someone that has won a game due to his football knowledge, philosophy and psychology, Scum had none :tdown:

PAO won the title last year due to MANOLI NOT SCUM.

In the last games of the season, Manolis came in to rescue us three times, plus once more vs AEK in the cup :tup:

The only game the whole year that Scum outcoached his opponent was the cup final 3-1. If a PAO coach can not out perform Alefantos :LOL: , does he deserve to be our coach?

Good coaches show in Europe, where their challenge is to beat some respectable opponents. SCUM's Euro record was horrific, the ONLY good game PAO had was vs Rangers 1-3... where Scum just let the players play ALL OUT, since he had NO other choice. :ph34r:

Scasni came in the middle of the CL campaign, after another typically embarrassing Scum like performance at Eindhoven :tdown:

He not only turned things around in RECORD time, but PAO under him played like a Euro team again. Both Arse games were great. Bassinas kicked away the opportunity to beat an English team away for the first time. The Trondheim result was also good and could have been better, according to our many lost chances.

One comment about that last historic 4-1 win for Leoforos retirement party, just outstanding. :tup:

When Scasni plays like Scum did vs Auxaire, then we could put those two in the same pot and start comparing...

The players immediately responded positively to Scasni, his open personality, psychology and ideas.

Players that were benched indefinitely under the Scum regime, now have revived our team?

Henriksen was finished, remember?

Anger for losing to gauros should be balanced with the positive results, 4-0, CL, etc.

Scasni might have made mistakes, but has brought back the respectability that PAO lost last year internationally :tup: :gr: :gr: :gr:

The CL campaign was NOT lost in Norway, :nono: but in Holland, where our worst game occurred :angry:

PEACE

The CL campaign was NOT lost in Norway,  but in Holland, where our worst game occurred

True that. I agree with you there however in soccer especially concerning Greek teams playing in Europe we must learn to take our chances - and we did not manage to do that efficiently in Norway.

What we have seen though is PAO can score in Athens and away - and more than just once and not have to sit on that goal. Therefore there is no need for PAO to play for a draw or defensive. We can play attacking football and we can score goals (11 goals in 6 CL games speaks for itself). And the only game we failed to hit the back of the Net was in Holland under Shoum whilst playing for a draw and please if I remember correctly with one whole chance in 90 games.

Thats just not rite!

I will give a break to someone that has won a game due to his football knowledge, philosophy and psychology, Scum had none :tdown:

PAO won the title last year due to MANOLI NOT SCUM.

In the last games of the season, Manolis came in to rescue us three times, plus once more vs AEK in the cup :tup:

The only game the whole year that Scum outcoached his opponent was the cup final 3-1. If a PAO coach can not out perform Alefantos :LOL: , does he deserve to be our coach?

Good coaches show in Europe, where their challenge is to beat some respectable opponents. SCUM's Euro record was horrific, the ONLY good game PAO had was vs Rangers 1-3... where Scum just let the players play ALL OUT, since he had NO other choice. :ph34r:

Scasni came in the middle of the CL campaign, after another typically embarrassing Scum like performance at Eindhoven :tdown:

He not only turned things around in RECORD time, but PAO under him played like a Euro team again. Both Arse games were great. Bassinas kicked away the opportunity to beat an English team away for the first time. The Trondheim result was also good and could have been better, according to our many lost chances.

One comment about that last historic 4-1 win for Leoforos retirement party, just outstanding. :tup:

When Scasni plays like Scum did vs Auxaire, then we could put those two in the same pot and start comparing...

The players immediately responded positively to Scasni, his open personality, psychology and ideas.

Players that were benched indefinitely under the Scum regime, now have revived our team?

Henriksen was finished, remember?

Anger for losing to gauros should be balanced with the positive results, 4-0, CL, etc.

Scasni might have made mistakes, but has brought back the respectability that PAO lost last year internationally :tup: :gr: :gr: :gr:

The CL campaign was NOT lost in Norway, :nono: but in Holland, where our worst game occurred :angry:

PEACE

no, our campaign was lost in norway. We had a total of one goal. Win or not qualify. We failed to win.

thats just stupid to say Manoli won the protathlima. He was big in the last games, but dont forget the whole season he was out. Soum was flawless domestically exept for a frustrating game with Akratitos and a loss to aigaleo...one less goal and we were undefeated season domestically.

Soum had philosophy and psychology, way more than Skazni does. PAO had a bad season in europe last year, true. But in fairness to soum, his team didnt get in form till the very end of the campaign. Manchester United are a great team, and Stuttgart last year should have been in the quarterfinals...they were just a great team. PAO even dominated them the entire game in leoforo till the players broke down...

I dont think PAO's campaign this year was terrible in europe, but it wasnt amazing either.

yes you speak of henriksen (who was playing like s%$#! so no wonder he sat) but you forgot who brought out Miltos Sapanis. And now he just got in finally tonight as a sub.

Soum was a great coach for us. He deserved another chance in europe, he started us (the first game of the season) with a win, then everyone jumped on him for PSV (i too) but still i bet he could have done the same or better as skazni with arsenal, and beaten rosenborg too....well never know, he wasnt given a full chance.

shoum would have played deefensive against arsenal and we would have lost...skazni at least showed balls against the big boys...

when skazni played defensive...(vs olympiakos) he played shitty and it showed and then came out offesive vs psv and look what happend...skazni shows signs of learning from his mistakes where as shoum did not...our home game vs rosenborg waa the players and eki winning the game..not shoums tactics...

shoum would have played deefensive against arsenal and we would have lost...

skazni at least showed balls against the big boys...

skazni shows signs of learning from his mistakes where as shoum did not...

our home game vs rosenborg waa the players and eki winning the game..not shoums tactics...

I agree. :tup:

Scasni is willing to listen and learn. :)

PEACE

Archived