Phantis Forums

Pao Vs Psv

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys nobody wins anything without some luck. we didnt have any. late goal with PSV, crap luck with Rosenborg, and missed penalty....A CL campaign with only 1 loss is pretty good. PSV arent great, i think they dont deserve to be there but they did do what we were unlucky to do and that is beat Rosenborg in Norway. Thats the only reason they went through.

We are in the UEFA cup, and looking at other teams id say were amongst the strongest, and could definitley make the top 4.....

Also Lucian didnt celebrate his goal, he pushed other players away. I think he has a right to be pissed, and hopefully Skazny will put him in the 11 like he deserves. He could play over Maric no problem.

As for Skazny, i dont people can justify him over this weekend. Anyone noticed why we scored so many goals? We played with 2 up top, and we kicked ass. We could have played the same on saturday and scored 1 or 2 at least.....

yes if u look at the teams left in cl. then i doubt that we could have made it beyond the quaterfinals.

im pretty sure that we would only have got 2 games and out, same goes for frinos if they go trough they will only get 2 games and not even make it to the quaterfinals. they would yet again watch us from the kanape :LOL: :LOL:

its much better to try out in the uefa cup and see how far this team can go ;) ;)

yes if u look at the teams left in cl. then i doubt that we could have made it passed the quaterfinals.

im pretty sure that we would only have got 2 games and out, same goes for frinos if they go trough they will only get 2 games and not even make it to the quaterfinals. they would yet again watch us from the kanape :LOL: :LOL:

its much netter to try out in the uefa cup and see how far this team can go ;) ;)

i agree bro.... exoume pio polles pithanotites na proxorisoume sto Uefa giati oi omades einai pio eukoles!!!

guys nobody wins anything without some luck. we didnt have any. late goal with PSV, crap luck with Rosenborg, and missed penalty....A CL campaign with only 1 loss is pretty good. PSV arent great, i think they dont deserve to be there but they did do what we were unlucky to do and that is beat Rosenborg in Norway. Thats the only reason they went through.

We are in the UEFA cup, and looking at other teams id say were amongst the strongest, and could definitley make the top 4.....

Also Lucian didnt celebrate his goal, he pushed other players away. I think he has a right to be pissed, and hopefully Skazny will put him in the 11 like he deserves. He could play over Maric no problem.

As for Skazny, i dont people can justify him over this weekend. Anyone noticed why we scored so many goals? We played with 2 up top, and we kicked ass. We could have played the same on saturday and scored 1 or 2 at least.....

lucian pushed everyone away because he went over to skazni to embrace him...

Lucian ran to Mitu and another team mate to celebrate.

Good performance and we took out chances. Our defence was all over the place though and we could have conceeded a couple more.

It was good to finish off at Leoforos like this and we proved that we deserved better narrowly going out in a tough and close group.

We paid our mistakes in Rosenborg.

Finally, for Scasny...you muppet..you see what we can do with 2 strikers? :angry:

lucian pushed everyone away because he went over to skazni to embrace him...
are u sure? he looked angry (all i saw on highlights was him pushing them away)

Archived