Phantis Forums

Pao Vs Psv

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I see more of a Miracle US winning that Rosenborg getting a draw at highbury... PSV hasn't coneided a goal in their league for almost 1500 minutes!!!

Michali and Henriksen are out, Basinas will probably miss the match and I doubt how can we dominate the midfield with NO defensive midfielders at all!!! ;)

PAO - PSV 1-1 (Best case scenario)

it looks like we are going with a 4-4-2 now...skazni said he will start galinovic and basinas will be in the lineup...i dont like svouras on the left but we need alittle speed to mark park cause he gave mucnh alot of trouble last game...manoli and pap up front...ill have the final lineup in about an hour..but so far we are looking like this

psv news.

PSV miss players

Save for concerns over Basinas's fitness, Šcasný will have a full squad at his disposal. The same cannot be said of his Dutch counterpart, Gus Hiddink, who is without the injured striker Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, midfielders John de Jong and Theo Lucius, and defender Kasper Bøgelund. Hiddink said he would not be taking any risks: "Only those that are 100 percent fit will play. But this does not mean we will not try to win."

heres our team

---------------------------------galinovic------------------------------------

--------vyntra------------------kyriakos--------------------munch---------

----------------------------------morris--------------------------------------

----------------------------------basinas-------------------------------------

----------maric-------------------------------------------svouras------------

----------------------------------gonzalez-------------------------------------

--------------olisadebe--------------------------papdopoulos----------------

we have halkias, kotsios, goumas, skacel, mitu, sanmartean and bikfski on the bench....once again..no sapanis ;) ..thats pretty dissapoiting..i think he would be much better then svouras....

woah woah woah...........Galinovic??? This game still is important i hope skaz knows......To be hones Kotsolis strikes me as a much better keeper. He really deserves a chance.

but manoli eki and papa trio up top? are you sure about this? I would love to see it happen but i cant see it happening.

Gents, nothing should be taken for granted in life or soccer. We need to play a solid game and open up lanes for Gonzalez and by Gonzalez. if we play like we played this past sunday we do not deserve to win. That was a disgrace to come out and play like we did not belong in the same field as OSFP. I have to agree with Evergreen in regards to the coach and his style. Sometimes they try to make the game more complicated than it actually is. If a coach does not allow his creating player a chance to create ,by limiting his options, how are going to score. I noticed a lot of long balls and a lot of playing on Vyntras side.

I should contact PAO to let me coach them... I am better suited to do so...

Gents, nothing should be taken for granted in life or soccer. We need to play a solid game and open up lanes for Gonzalez and by Gonzalez. if we play like we played this past sunday we do not deserve to win. That was a disgrace to come out and play like we did not belong in the same field as OSFP. I have to agree with Evergreen in regards to the coach and his style. Sometimes they try to make the game more complicated than it actually is. If a coach does not allow his creating player a chance to create ,by limiting his options, how are going to score. I noticed a lot of long balls and a lot of playing on Vyntras side.

I should contact PAO to let me coach them... I am better suited to do so...

well youll be competing with my application! :D

once my fake-slavic diavatirio comes in , along with my asking to be paid 30 euros a month, my no experience makes me IDEAL for the Kavourogiannides.....

woah woah woah...........Galinovic??? This game still is important i hope skaz knows......To be hones Kotsolis strikes me as a much better keeper. He really deserves a chance.

but manoli eki and papa trio up top? are you sure about this? I would love to see it happen but i cant see it happening.

well see it happening!!!!! thats the official lineup!!!

galinovic should get another chance...halkias needs a rest....galinovic is a pretty solid keeper...until he contues to ###### up...ill have faith in him

wow....i just check you are right....if we can dominate possesion i feel we can win with that power up there..........

also checked Rosenborg......i dont know weather to love or hate them for going to Highbury in a 4-3-3!!!?! :blink:

FORZA ROSENBORG :tup:

they are always playing like that.

the only difference is in away games its more like a 4-5-1

park will be playing on that side and munch had alot of trouble with his speed last game..svouras will help him out there...with the way skacel is playing, we gotta give the other left wing boys a shot..im upset its not sapanis and its svouras...sapanis isnt even on the bench ;)

Archived