Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - PAO

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone,

Thank you Vasili0s for the clip. What a goal from Rivaldo :tup: I hope that my dear pao friends, especially Drakos13, are going to stop comparing Rivaldo and Gonzalez. Please, stop. It's not funny anymore  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

Rivaldo did nothing else. but a free kick goal what else has he done for OSFP .

he is a coffee bean picker, and if you thought that was "world class" for a derby i advice you to watch Angelos Basinas free kick 2 years ago..............Rivaldo can shoot from a standstill but s%$#! so could George Hagi or Pele for that matter if you gave him the shot.

Lucky for him the game wasnt moving.

also if you want to compare gonzalez, compare what theve done all season. it doesnt does it. you even bet me rivaldo would have more goals in 10 games than gonzalez and papadopoulos :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: whats laughable.......... that Rivaldo is finally winning the goal race with our 4th striker Matei Bikovski???

also Gonzalez had 1 forward to play with and no other offensive players. put rivaldo in his spot and he would be way more worthless.

its the past, Ed. Rivaldo is not the same player he used to be. i know you like him because he did so much for barca, like that one spanish championship you won with him.

Guest Protathlitis

but a free kick goal what else has he done for OSFP .

Sure mate just made about half of pao's squad look like fools but casually turnign them inside out then nutsing them. I swear he didnt need to do some of them nutses. oh well good to watch eh.

I ll say it again the fans who threw s%$#! are idiots. What about the fan club being attacked by vazeloi. same s%$#!. same discrace. Things have changed to an extent since euro but work needs to be done. If you ask me Kokkalis and Vardinogiannis have to stop condoning it.

You are talking of Thrynos fans

Dont be stupid. pao idiots and oly idiots are all just idiots. exactly the same thing happens at Leoforos. When people like you, Elastonpappou, say oh look at what the gavroi are doing or vice-versa its just a cycle. Its just Hypocrisy. Greek clubs and their administrations need to play a big part in the clean up of our league. :gr: HELLAS ABOVE ALL

How about hypocrisy of the pao fans saying the bastard gavroi were racist to Manolis; this is two weeks after the SAME s%$#! happened at Leofors to Henry. Come on, we can make are little cracks about eachothers teams but to seriously hate greeks becasue they are gavroi or vazeloi is stupid.

Hi Drakos13,

I really don't know why you hate Rivaldo so much. Rivaldo was the best player in the past and I know he's not in his prime but even at his actual form he's by far the best player in Greece. Class is forever. I think he's improving game after game and his comeback is really impressive. A lot of non-believers have to shut up their mouths. He's still a great player. You are saying that Rivaldo only did a free kick goal but it was enough to win the derby. The great players can play crap 89 minutes and decide the game on one play. Drakos, be fair and stop lying about Rivaldo performance. Olympiakos tops both champions and greek league and I can understand your sadness :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hi Drakos13,

I really don't know why you hate Rivaldo so much. Rivaldo was the best player in the past and I know he's not in his prime but even at his actual form he's by far the best player in Greece. Class is forever. I think he's improving game after game and his comeback is really impressive. A lot of non-believers have to shut up their mouths. He's still a great player. You are saying that Rivaldo only did a free kick goal but it was enough to win the derby. The great players can play crap 89 minutes and decide the game on one play. Drakos, be fair and stop lying about Rivaldo performance. Olympiakos tops both champions and greek league and I can understand your sadness :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

if rivaldo is a coffee bean player dont worry

gonzalez is the one holding the bag for him to put the beans into since hes useless on the field!

You guys are talking about how good rivaldos goal was, but lets look at it on a tactical level. Pao let anatolaki line up in wall and he moved allowing a gap for rivaldo to execute.

This is poor defense by pao players in lining up the wall. This type of goal would not happen in any other league in europe. Apart from this, did your magic man do anything else in the game.

If he is world class, lets see what he does against liverpool in anfield. Then I will take my hat off for him.

Your team deserved the win, as our guys were on another planet. I am not going to look for excuses with referee. the same thing will happen in leoforo and we will win with you guys blamming referee on the night.

Unfortunately referees in greece are pathetic or on someone payroll??????????

When are you guys going to educate the thugs that continue to throw missiles at defenseless players taking corners kicks. You guys have got one of the best stadiums in greece, yet you continue with intimidation.

Intimidation will get you nowhere and uefa doesn't want teams like you in champions league. Remember me, that referee will go against you in the game in anfield because of your hooligam reputation.

You might get away with it in greece, but in the champions league, uefa will show you the door.

Knowing that this game was shown to the rest of europe, your fans showed how good ambassadors they are for greek soccer, especially with greece being european champions.

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Drakos13,

yes it was enough to win the derby thats right. That doesnt mean he is all credit. It was a nice shot, but nothing exeptional. He is NOT the reason why OSFP are on top. Not even close. for the greek league its definitly true, and for the CL, the gavroi should be worshiping Gabriel Shurrer, who is holding the defense together. Rivaldo hasnt done much. Theres 10 other players on the pitch who are doing more and better work than him- actually discount Okkas. :LOL:

Pantos, Prodotis, Shurrer etc are way more valuable players to Olympiakos.....

guyz, Rivaldo goal is fantastic.. you cannot underestimate it.. I mean, if we do not see such goals in Italy, Espana, France, Turkey, Portugal...etc it's cuz there are lack of players like Rivaldo in those Leagues...

I am a PAO supporter vs Olympiakos as I always say but when something worth watching happens I point it out cuz first and foresmost I am a football spectator...

anyone -notably Vasilios- has this derby's chances' videos... I couldn't see the game but I would love to see the opportunities by both sides, if possible???

thanks in advance :)

what happend with frinos fans will also happend in the 2nd macth with paos fans and thats the way it is.

also be sure not to cry when u will be totally outjudged by the ref. :LOL:

what comes around goes around

so what u r trying to say is that the ref robbed u today ?

the fact that the yellow card department were 3-1 at 1 point and those 3 your players attacked our players feet is the refs fault ?

please!!!

PS: U STARTED this no fans crap not us. we allowed u guys to come to rizoupoli last year u didnt allows us in your building

i can understand for violence reasons this happened but crowd intimidation should be expected nothign new here!

slick 13 u lost the game on your own without the refs help. accept that and get on with it!!

Sure, Rivaldo isn't in his prime NOR do I think he is still at 100% of his current capabilities after not playing professional ball for nearly 2 years.

He is VITAL player of this squad, no one can question that, just his mere presence alone is enough when it comes to these type of players. Granted he hasnt been Godly as some fans of my club make him out to be, but no one can deny his value to the team his knowledge of the game and of course his touch as we saw during the derby, hehe.

Now with the game in Anfield, we'll truly see alot of what he is made of these days with everything on the line will he come through as we need him ? Lets wait and see.

The_Turk: My apologies but no I dont have any other clips just the goal :(

Vassilios thanks for the clip

now to the comment about Rivaldo doing nuttin well let me put it this way he did just enough for Olympiakos to win the game

wut were u expecting a hat-trick trust me i would have loved that

wut did your boy Gonzalez due the so called Ribbo 2

obsolutely nuttin and did get robbed by Nikopolidis (remember him)

My 2 cents comments on the game. Fairly bad football game played by both teams, with Olympiakos being slightly better and probably deseved the win. I expected a lot better game from the supposedly 2 best teams in the league. As for the Rivaldo goal, it perfectly executed, but blame should be put on PAO's defense and Chalkias for setting such a poor defensive wall. Also of note is the very average officiating in the game by Kasnaferis.

I hope Olympiakos does not play the same type of game against Liverpool, or they will have no chance in that game.

Hi everyone,

Like The turk said "Rivaldo goal is fantastic". I am fed up of reading that the defensive wall was bad, that goalkeeper was bad blablablablablablablabla.. Pao fans, buy yourselves a pair of glasses because you are blind. Rivaldo has scored a lot of free kicks in his life. Next time call your basketball players to do the wall with Femerling as goalkeeper and Rivaldo will score again. :LOL: :LOL: Some Pao fans are losers, they cannot see the truth. They have crappy players and the star is Gonzalez, who is unknown not only in Europe but even on Argentina.

he will be known in europe , ed. he already got some headlines and uefa player of the week this year.....being a name player is not important.

that freekick was a good shot, i dont blame the wall, the keeper etc. And yes Femerling wouldnt have got it because he is a basketball player not a goal keeper. But a free kick doesnt justify anything edith. yeah he scored a lot of freekicks at his age hes played a lot of games. But you havents seen Basinas free kick vs OSFP 2 years ago that puts that one to shame....Tsartas makes better shots than rivaldo, in fact Tsartas holds the Spanish league record for freekick goals in a season with Sevilla. Nice shot, but nothing absolutley incredible that can justify him better than Gonzalez....if Rivaldo and Gonzalez switched teams what would happen...Rivaldo cant do anything with 1 other attacking player either...

Rivaldo still has touch it seems, not when he has to move though but hes not the same player he was, after Korea his career is declining... and he is not as useful as Gonzalez. Gonzalez attacks, scores, sets up, ( a lot more than coffee bean picker this year) AND he defends. Rivaldo just waits for the cameras to see him while his harder working teammates get screwed out of all the credit. like beckham with your pals Real Madrid, he does provide a bit but nowhere near the amount of attention given to him.

also nice videos of the game................

the offside for skatsel called (clear not offside) skatsel

and the sportsmanship of Oly fans:

basinas and when he took the corner that made us european champions....what did they do?????

Minx corner

Gonzalez attacks, scores, sets up, ( a lot more than coffee bean picker this year) AND he defends

yeah ok and where was gonzalez attacking and scoring

definetely not at the derby and u say rivaldo sucks

he did that saturday score and attack

he attacked he scored>

gonzalez got ejected from the game

yup

great player all right!

yeah ok and where was gonzalez attacking and scoring

definetely not at the derby and u say rivaldo sucks

he did that saturday score and attack

he attacked he scored>

gonzalez got ejected from the game

yup

great player all right!

he scored on a freekick man. get realistic, he has a good shot, but thats not indicative of his performance. He was average other than the goal. That goal was nothing Basinas or Tsartas or even Djordjevic couldnt do anyways.

Gonzalez was screwed over and you know it. with 2 attacking players on the pitch, one of them being the slowest striker we have, what can he do. As for the red card, in a heated derby....Who would have thought?!?!??! what a surprise!!

its not like Rivaldo is a class player, we all knew he was Olympiakos material after his diving performance vs Turkey in WC 2002.......:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

did you want to compare Rivaldo and Eki's stats? They dont compare.

Rivaldo has a whole team working well around him, but naturally the OSFP fans ignore this and look for every excuse to justify the ridiculous wage and name he has.

(hey PAO fans do the same with Konstantinou, but im not saying thats right either) :P

Guest Protathlitis

Equi defends? Whats pleased me most about rivaldo this year is his defensive work, a lot of the time hes played like a holding midfielder. After the fegs said he wouldent work for oly :whistle:

Rivaldo is a proffesional. Gonzalez dosent compare, just watch what rivaldo can do in the middle of the park. watch that and youll see that stats arent that important.

Also he dosent punch on in the dressing room just becasue papadopoulos refused his advances :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Pao haters stop hating and have some respect

in the biggest game of the young season so far in the biggest derby

Rivaldo was better then your so called superstar.

u may say so Rivaldo got a nice shot well that nice shot gave Olympiakos the victory and wut did Gonzalez due nuttin at all

face the facts

Unfortunatelly I did not see the game, (only the goal that I think Vasileios sent us-thanks). What I have to say in the "debate" of Rivaldo's contribution in this game is that Rivaldo did what he has been known for for ages, and one of the things he has not lost because of age-this has nothing to do with physical endurance. I think that this is exactly what Olympiakos is paying him for (in addition of course to his fame and prestige). :tup:

So I would say that the gauroi are in some sense correct: a simply good player could not do this kind of foul shot (It seemed like apiece of cake to him) because Rivaldo is still excellent in this. But this doens't mean that all of the sudden we realized he can still shoot well.....This is as ridiculous as comparing two players for 4 consequtive months.. (this is good for the teams though they sell t-shirts of the players) :D

Good luck in Liverpool. Keep your pride high even if you lose!! ;)

its not like Rivaldo is a class player, we all knew he was Olympiakos material after his diving performance vs Turkey in WC 2002 :o :D :o :D

drako_13, you seem to have a good memory... Rivaldo was my most favuorite and beloved player, especially after his bicycle strike outside the area vs Valencia on 90+2' mins, but his dive was disgraceful really! The ball hit his thigh, he fell down and hold his head as if it had been shot!!!

anyway, he's still a great player I believe...

FINAL WORD: Rivaldo and E. Gonzalez are both worldclass players and are way above the standard of Greek Soccer...

Archived