Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - PAO

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seeing lots of tension here CHOKE 13

i can understand u i mean Pao is struggling coming up with a huge game and welcoming u to Karaiskaki the stadio u guys want but off course its not good enough for u guys u want a bigger one

i mean i see it all now nervousness, jealousy and above all fear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Choke13 thats wut Pao will do

Choke if anybody needs to smell the grass its u i always put comments on the NT forum and voicing my opinion i don't remember yours and listen i and all of Thyrlos knows Greece is above all i mean when we won the Euro cup i was celebrating with Pao, AEK, Paok and etc fans so don't tell me to wake up i know wuts going on alot better then u

word of warning shut your dam HOLE

no. Olympiakos fans celebrate when its convienient. They tried to ruin national pride during the Olympic Games and qualifyers for their stupid club team. It was disgusting, going to karaiskaki, and although Ellas wasnt playing fans got the whole stadium going Ellas Ellas, :gr: , and then your STUPID gay-roi fans start with the olympiakos anthem. Then i watch taekwando when Mixalhs Mouroutsos was fighting, and some m#$%! is waving his stupid Olympiakos flag, instead of a greek one. Then you idiots boo the ethniki for taking Kirgiakos. What the ######, Otto Rehagel is the greatest coach to ever live and bring athletic glory to Greece, show some respect. As far as im concerned, Olympiakos isnt Greek. Pireas is all albanians, a good deal of supporters show up to national sports events with their stupid red flags instead of supporting the unity of the country's fans for ELLAS. Not all are like this, but too many are.

Its even more pathetic that the ethniki with the exception of Giannakopoulos was Olympiakos - free in the Euro2004, Venetidis was our worst player when he came on, Dabizas, Georgiadis, Kafes, never played a minute, and they are trying to make fun of PAO for not winning the league 7 years, when after the 7 year display the champions could only produce 1 semi-regular on the greatest ever Ethniki. I dont care about that, i was so happy to win i wouldnt care if it was 100% OSFP players. But the fact is that how the fans have the nerve too chant Olympiakos at ethniki games? boo the players that Otto picks??? Boo the team that has given everyone incredible joy????? come on. You need to spread the word amongst other gavroi to stop this anti hellenic m*****es your side is known for.

I agree that ma....ies have to stop, but I do not agree that we must focus on fans of one team only. I can recall some disgusting incident when Machlas, the only Greek player in my opinion who did anything comentable in a foreign league ever, was spit in the airport by fans of some other team......Imagine the guy who for the moment advertise your country to come back and live through this...And as Pappous has said in this forum, and I appreciate he did, our team has also problems with (young and stupid) nationalistic elements who do a bad job for this country...... :( :(

I think everything is more difficult than just bad fans of one team.....I think also that we can do something about our team, its not easy to affect what others are doing...and if one speaks about albanians, one also does a bad job for this country....so be careful because I know you all mean good. :)

I remember that incident at the Olympics. The Oly fans were a disgrace. But again, what do you expect from a disgraceful club with a bought history and a set of fans who always cause trouble.

Did anyone see the incident at the Watepolo match yesterday where Oly fans threw chairs and even the coach of Panionios into the pool and threatened to kill the whole team? Well done kseftiles :nono:

Of course all teams have bad fans but I also hate putting everyone in the same basket.... :nono:

Thrynos and MPAOK fans are a category of their own..... :tdown: (with exceptions of course)

yeah ok category of our own

at least our fans havent beat up a ref lately or beat up the players the day after a pummelling of 3-0 to us.,

u want disgrace,,, look no further then your own fans !

I remember that incident at the Olympics. The Oly fans were a disgrace. But again, what do you expect from a disgraceful club with a bought history and a set of fans who always cause trouble.

Did anyone see the incident at the Watepolo match yesterday where Oly fans threw chairs and even the coach of Panionios into the pool and threatened to kill the whole team? Well done kseftiles :nono:

how do u know they were oly fans

were u there ?

were they wearing red

show me proof!!

The beatings of the players was a fashion trend started by you guys when you were throwing eggs and tomatos at Redi... We did only once and there were only 50 idiots that went there... You had the so called (for those who remember) "Laika Dikastiria" almost every bloody weekend....

And the Oly fans at the Olimpics were carrying an Oly flag.. Somebody posted the pictures in this forum a while ago.... Also the guy who threw the stone at PAOs bus while coming to Pereas was an Intracom employee who was actually caught.... Moreover do you want to suggest that the Rizoupoli Fiasko were other than Thrynos fans who created problems... I mean, open your eyes and accept some facts... Everybody know that you have the lowest-minded fans in Greece but that doesn't of course mean that ALL Oly fans are like this... So does PAO and all other teams but the percentages are quite different... ;)

Did anyone see the incident at the Watepolo match yesterday where Oly fans threw chairs and even the coach of Panionios into the pool and threatened to kill the whole team? Well done kseftiles  :nono:

how do u know they were oly fans

were u there ?

were they wearing red

show me proof!!

man, you deny your own eyes if it goes against Olympiakos. The guy who got kicked out of the Taekwondo arena at the Olympics was non other than the president of Olympiakos fans syndesmo.

Are you saying that it was PAO fans who went to watch a waterpolo match between Oly and Panionios and caused all the troubles?

Jesus Christ. If you are that much in denial there is really no more point carrying on this discussion,...with you that is :P

All teams have bad fans ... and all teams have many bad fans... and as bad fans go there are many similarities...

Despite our team preferences we should group them and be against them

Bad fans are no supporting your club. They hurt your club, my club, the sport...

I REFUSE to defend any of these cowards who hide behind the anonymity of big numbers and faceless crowds and try to hurt others...

:tdown:

The beatings of the players was a fashion trend started by you guys when you were throwing eggs and tomatos at Redi... We did only once and there were only 50 idiots that went there... You had the so called (for those who remember) "Laika Dikastiria" almost every bloody weekend....

And the Oly fans at the Olimpics were carrying an Oly flag.. Somebody posted the pictures in this forum a while ago.... Also the guy who threw the stone at PAOs bus while coming to Pereas was an Intracom employee who was actually caught.... Moreover do you want to suggest that the Rizoupoli Fiasko were other than Thrynos fans who created problems... I mean, open your eyes and accept some facts... Everybody know that you have the lowest-minded fans in Greece but that doesn't of course mean that ALL Oly fans are like this... So does PAO and all other teams but the percentages are quite different... ;)

talk all u want whos at fault

all of greece and europe knows u guys have unruly fans and here are 3 example

a- final game of season at Paniliakos u caused trouble outside of the stadium which made headlines

B- u beat up your own players following the 3-0 loss

c- u beat up the ref in 2002.

stop being in denial!

mi les m*****es twra...

tell me this, what separates a gay fan from a PAO fan from an AEK fan from a mbaok fan...etc?

Aren't we all Greeks? If anything, this kind of behaviour is in the culture of our people and so we are al the same.

You can't sit there and tell me one set of fans is better than the other. Didn't Original21 threaten to kill Baevic? Didn't Oly fans beat the hell out of Ionikos fans a few seasons ago? And yes, PAO fans have their share of idiots.

Don;t be a hypocrite. You must have been a baby if you don;t remember the behaviour of Oly fans in the 80s and 90s. And recently a group of the fans of your club have done worse things than anyone else.

I just heard on the radio that Surer is out with a training injury (he walked away from training feeling a lot of pain) DOES anyone know who is likely to replace him?

The reporter said that they are going to be certain tomorrow

FINALLY!!! SOMETHING ACTUALLY ABOUT THE DERBY!!!

i'll give my guess and will not talk about any more matters, cause I clearly see a disillusion between PAO and Oly fans speaking on anything... :(

a 0-1 away win for PAO ;) ...

tired of listening to bullshit figthing of you guyz, when will you just make sensible comments is a big big question dazzling my mind! :tdown:

Well after reading all this I have a few comments too if y'all dont mind. ;)

Born and raised in Canada, I never knew up until my mid-20's how bad of a historic and bad rivarly existed between Oly and Pao. After watching more games at the local greek sports bar/taverna with a bunch of old men trying to kill each other and the unbelievable swearing, I soon realized the intensity of it all.

It was funny in a way but pitiful to say the least and embarassing. Skeftika ti tha ginotana sta stadia stin patrida. Xamos ke skotomo!

This endless bickering will never end cause it's in our greek blood to thrash each other. :tdown: I dont know everything what happens at the stadiums but only reading from you fellow pandriotes.

Unfortunately the glory moment of the protathlites tis evropis didnt help much I guess to unite us. :(

Each team has the good, bad and ugly. How do you control the ugliness? By managing and implementing tighter security and severe punishment to those caught in violent actions. But easier said than done.

Finally not to bore you, my initial assumptions were a match draw 1-1. But I think PAO will win 2-1 with Papa's goal at the end. B)

I just heard on the radio that Surer is out with a training injury (he walked away from training feeling a lot of pain) DOES anyone know who is likely to replace him?

The reporter said that they are going to be certain  tomorrow

FINALLY!!! SOMETHING ACTUALLY ABOUT THE DERBY!!!
I read that Munch will replace him

I'm pretty sure we will see Rivaldo out there. As for u bickering fans, don't u all find this pointless PAO fans. None of u are even going to Karaiskaki. It is a non-factor. Let's talk about the actual match. Things such as lineups, predictions, or even the annouced officiating choices. Come on I'm American (Greek Heritage) and I've never seen anything like this, clearly Olympiakos- Panathinaikos far exceeds the rivalry between the Yankees and Red Sox.

Rolling Thrylos to run over floundering Panathinaikos. :tup: and as for Liverpool, no contest. See you Saturday.

i'll give my guess and will not talk about any more matters, cause I clearly see a disillusion between PAO and Oly fans speaking on anything... :(

a 0-1 away win for PAO ;) ...

tired of listening to bullshit figthing of you guyz, when will you just make sensible comments is a big big question dazzling my mind! :tdown:

i see u always side with Pao but i want your honest opinion why u think Pao will beat Olympiakos

i just want a stat or info that would give them the advantage and game.

u see why i think Olympiakos will win

Rivaldo will be playing along with Anatolakis both recovered from a small injury

Schurrer replacement could be Vallas

is Mavrogenidis still out ?? b/c if he is to play then i believe Olympiakos defensive line mite consist of Mavrogendis, anatolakis, pantos, and venitidis

i have also heard Georgatos mite not be fit but he is important off the bench

Olympiakos will win b/c they have been playing the much better soccer of the two teams of late.

Dordjevic and Giovanni are returning to old and good form (Giovanni after a couple of months seems more fluent on the field and there is a huge progress in his game good to see)

Rivaldo will be key with is beautiful touch passing ot the ball.

Stoltidis and Kafes will be stifling Pao's midfield and make sure they don't control the game and i do expect both to help push up and create chances.

and the last thing they will be playing at a charged up Karaiskaki

they just released tickets and it went out in a blink

can't see them blowing 3 points here.

Olympiakos USA wut part of the states u from

i am a Yankees fan and the redsox just got all the breaks but on rivalry

there is no competition between the two rivalry

Olympiakos v Pao is as bad blood as u can get

i mean the fans look to kill one another u don't see that with the Yankee and Redsox match up

but back to Olympiakos they will win this game

i see oly playing at home a huge advantage to you guys...your play has been good, but other then last week, (i know you have been winning in europe and such) but your play has not been very very convincing...it seems on sometimes, and off at other times...i see oly having trouble playing consistantly through matches...there are spurts of wonderful football, but it is not cosistant...now...schurrer is out in defense..that is a big one because he is your best defensive performer so far this year...vallas, pantos and anatolakis cant handle pap and michali..that has been proven..michali as always given anatolakis soo much trouble and pap can decieve and play well against anyone...he is a constant threat..now, they might pick it up and actually contain the two strikers, but so far, evidence has proven otherwise...in midfield, gonzalez will be a massive threat...stoltidis has been playong very well lately, but gonzalez will have ALOT of space to roam around and do his thing..he is capable of magic at any time...kafes has been playing great as well, but i think munch will definitly keep kafes' hands full..munch will be driving the sideline hard and will create alot of attacking power and crossing...he is also solid in defense...we also have basinas and proabaly maric in the center, who have been doing good jobs so far...rivaldo will definitly prove a handful for them..he is sneaky and knows where to be at what times...he is a massive presence in offense but remeber..not only will we be playing with 3 defensive backs, but we will have alot of depth in the midfield, which will provide alot of attacking yet alot of defending as well...vyntra prolly will not push up as he will have his hands tied in defense to djordevic, who will also help you in offense...giovanni will be marked tightly by kyriakos and okkas by probably morris or goumas...you have some depth in the bench but we will too..manoli is back as is sanmartean..we will also have skacel, sapanis, possibly henriksen and mitu ready to come in.....it will come down to the midfield battle...whoever is stronger in the center of the park could have access to the game..this game in my eyes in unpredictable...it depends which team each club fields...if both teams come out playing their best game, this will surely be a derby to go down in history...but pao could easily buckle as their play is not consitsant...if i were an oly fan, i would be concerned with playing a solid 90 minutes because you guys seem to have trouble playing well for 90 minutes...we may have troubles in defense...anything can happen...both teams have should great play this year and both teams have shown terrible play....the fans though , will surely surely be a massive aid and mb an influence in the game...

agreed...

i also think that it'll be a very tight match. but dont forget, that kafes and stoltidis made quite a good midfield duo so far and iero is capable to put you a goal in at any time. he saved our ass a lot of times in the past and i have the feeling that he will either open or end the match with a goal.

one player i am very affraid of is olisadebe. i hope skazny wont put him in ;)

schürrer would be a big loss in our defense, but dont underestimate vallas' abilities. we might not have our defensive chief on the field, but anatolakis is still more confident than in other years. i see him and michalaki killing each other once again.

the latin trio could do pao damage at any time too... ... ... hopefully

okkas will sit on the bench as it seems with castillo taking his place. FINALLY!!!! give the boy some chances and he wont let you down. i'm very happy about the fact that we keep him for another five years. he just has to learn to keep his temper down.

lets look forward to a great game, with osfp winning it :P

i dont want to heat the discussion up again but i also want to state my oppinions about it.

unfortunately i have to agree with the statement that our fans and paoks are the worst. but osfp also has the most fans in greece, so the chance of having a big bunch of idiots in it is bigger than in other teams :hypocrite:

but that shouldnt be the reason. it is most of the times like that, that whenever it comes and our beloved team in targeted most of the fans in greece put of their brain and bring out their deepest animal instincts. i went to some fan clubs in greece and it seemed to me that some of the fans just dont have anything else in their lives than their team. and i'm sure its not just osfp fans.

in general most of greek fans behave very badly, so it is no surprise, that greece is number one in paying penalties on national and club level. on both levels we have paid about twice as much as number two, turkey!! (the uefa overdoes it also a bit, i mean flames and stuff just belong in a greek stadium!!)

the stuff about osfp fans chanting about our club at the olympics: what would have happened if pao, aek, paok etc would have had a new stadium and they would sit in there for the first time? i'm sure we would have heard similar things in there.

i'm happy about the fact, that the derbies with aek and pao will be with fans of just one side. i'm not happy about the circumstances these decisions have been made, but at this point of time it is just a risk too big of having trouble after the match. as long as this risk remains it should be handled like that. as long as violent fans arent banned from the matches it should be like that. nikolaïdis made the first step against this and for that i respect him very much (although he scored against us in nearly every match we played :angry: )

and about the fans again: we can see it also in here. as soon as somebody posts just a hint against another team some fans just run amok. we can have the nicest discussion but at some point the tempers rise too much.

to get rid of these things there have to be made small steps, one after the other. why not begin in here? why cant we just try to ignore some &%ç*&%ç()&%(&?)(/" comments and keep going on with the discussion instead of wanting to rip the others head of. i know it is difficult but i also know that there will always be some undercivilised people that get their fun out of the trouble they cause. and it is not just fans of one team. and if it goes too far, the mods could just delete some topics that would cause trouble (without wanting to tell them what to do) and keep it calm in here. but sometimes this would be a 24/7 job, so dont blame the mods all the time.

enough of that now.

lets hope it will be a nice and exciting match with both sides giving their best and osfp winning 3-2. :P

Archived