Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - PAO

Montreal_Thrillos

i'll give my guess and will not talk about any more matters, cause I clearly see a disillusion between PAO and Oly fans speaking on anything...  :(

a 0-1 away win for PAO  ;) ...

tired of listening to bullshit figthing of you guyz, when will you just make sensible comments is a big big question dazzling my mind!  :tdown:

i see u always side with Pao but i want your honest opinion why u think Pao will beat Olympiakos

i just want a stat or info that would give them the advantage and game.

well, i think so cuz it appears to me that the Reds are clearly underestimating the Greens... ok, up to now the team from Piraeus played better than the Paianaians but it's a derby and anything is possible here... i think the absence of two players will affect the Reds badly, esp Schurrer... he's the milestone of the Reds' defence I have a strong impression that it will be easier for PAO to score w/o him at the Olympiacos' fortress...

i said 0-1 cuz i expect it to be a defensive-minded dull derby but i can be proven wrong... if the game goes on with a lot of goals, then Olympiacos will have the advantage i believe... I mean if Oly wins it they'll win it by a score like 3-2, 3-1, 4-3 or such... But if it will be a PAO win, it will be 1-2 at the highest...

we do not make predictions for betting here, so i do not have to direct my guess on a statistic as you requested...

is it OK now, olympiakos11?

one more thing... i have always supported PAO vs Olympiacos but I'm not such mad fanatics as some guyz in this forum -don't take it wrong, i'm not directing anything at you-... see how much I'm a fanatic vs Fenerbahce next week ;)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from New Jersey and I too am a Yankees fan. Damn, I'm gonna miss that curse. You truly are correct though. My little brother is a Panathinaikos fan and he seems kinda nervous now. Long day coming up for Halkias, right?

'2 OLY Giovanni Silva de Oliveira

'32 OLY Giovanni Silva de Oliveira

'89 OLY Rivaldo

This remains to be my prediction.

We have waited long time to see (umfortunately for me it is only to hear) Rivaldo scoring again from FK

I have been praying for that

Now let us pray that this goal will give him more adrenalin to go on

As I am listening to the Greek radio and I do not understand the most of it, I will appreciate some match report

Thank you in advance

About the boring 45 minutes . it is very typical in derbies. Usually there is not much football, the nerves, the tension. Many times such matches are decided by static ball , like free kick or penalty

Of course it is not boring for the fans of the 2 teams. I remember that everybody said the final of CL between JUve and Milan was boring. Well. not for me . as I wanted very much Milan to win.. The referee disallowed a legal goal by Shevchenko.. What everybody said "boring" was so tense for me that I turned off the TV in some moment because it was too much/

So "boring" is not an issue if you are a fan, tension and heart palitations is more like it. Not recommended to people with heart problem :1eye:

We have waited long time to see (umfortunately for me it is only to hear) Rivaldo scoring again from FK

I have been praying for that

Now let us pray that this goal will give him more adrenalin to go on

As I am listening to the Greek radio and I do not understand the most of it, I will appreciate some match report

Thank you in advance

About the boring 45 minutes . it is very typical in derbies. Usually there is not much football, the nerves, the tension. Many times such matches are decided by static ball , like free kick or penalty

Of course it is not boring for the fans of the 2 teams. I remember that everybody said the final of CL between JUve and Milan was boring. Well. not for me . as I wanted very much Milan to win.. The referee disallowed a legal goal by Shevchenko.. What everybody said "boring" was so tense for me that I turned off the TV in some moment because it was too much/

So "boring" is not an issue if you are a fan, tension and heart palitations is more like it. Not recommended to people with heart problem :1eye:

what kind of PAO fan are you?!?!?!?!?!?

Guest Protathlitis

THRYLEEEE TEEEEEE MOU OLYMPIAKRA

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrivaldo

how do fegs like that. Old man eh. Chalkias couldent get near it.

Giovanni fooled the vazeloi all game and he wasnt even trying.

Drakos my dear, how did you suppose that I am a Pao fan??? Is it my bad English??

The only team I support and will support in the Greek league is Olympiakos.

That is the kind of fan I am, by origin I am a socia ( member) of Barcelona and Brazil Nt. I also support Fener in the Turkish league, the team of the "talento Azul " of the cruzeiro dream team of 2003

Maybe i should change my nick to Luz 5. but i keep this nick in honour of my favorite deffender - Alessandro Nesta

Now you know everything about me, except my shoes number :1eye:

Now Liverpool is waiting for you Ribo and Co.

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Let's just hope PAOK takes care of AEK. #1. Hey did I not predict Rivaldo would score once. Sure Giovanni didn't score LOL nor did they score thrice. But a clean-sheet for Nikopolidis, still the best keeper in the world! Well, along with Buffon and Kahn, even though he's old. Now let's go kick Liverpool's a$$.

Drakos my dear, how did you suppose that I am a Pao fan??? Is it my bad English??

The only team I support and will support in the Greek league is Olympiakos.

That is the kind of fan I am, by origin I am a socia ( member) of Barcelona and Brazil Nt. I also support Fener in the Turkish league, the team of the "talento Azul " of the cruzeiro dream team of 2003

Maybe i should change my nick to Luz 5. but i keep this nick in honour of my favorite deffender - Alessandro Nesta

Now you know everything about me, except my shoes number :1eye:

Now Liverpool is waiting for you Ribo and Co.

I thought you where a PAO fan because of the 13 in your name.

ok heres my take on todays game

scrap game all right

I lost count but at 1 point OSFP had 5 yellows vs 4 for the greens

fans behavior: people that threw coins and flares... they should be banned from the stadium.

Rivaldo: what can i saw this is probably the 100000003434th point why he has magic in him after watching todays game.. pao fans cant say he sucks no more.

as the anonuncer said after his goal he has perfected this shot

and if u do think he still sucks that must put gonzalez extremely low in the player rankings

Gonazalez: great player but clearly not in the same league as rivaldo . and it was proven today with The great gonzalez playing more an enforcer then the great player he is supposed to be!!

OSFP: this must be our bext team since 98-99 . now if only we can get that c.l spot to be better then that 98-99 team

PAO: once again this game only we are clearly the better team IN greece between the 2 of us

referreing: once again bad but thsi is normal nowadays

scrap game all right

fans behavior: people that threw coins and flares... they should be banned from the  stadium.

Rivaldo: what can i saw this is probably the 100000003434th  point why he has magic in him after watching todays game.. pao fans cant say he sucks no more.

and if u do think he still sucks  that must  put gonzalez extremely low in the player rankings

Gonazalez: great player but clearly  not in the same league as rivaldo . and it was proven today with The great gonzalez playing more an enforcer then the great player he is supposed to be!!

OSFP: this must be our bext team since 98-99 . now if only we can get that c.l spot to be better then that 98-99 team

PAO:  once again this game only we are clearly the better team IN greece between the 2 of us

referreing:  once again bad but thsi is normal nowadays

Rivaldo scores a free kick, and does nothing. Eki had nothing to work with. Skazny put all defensive midfielders and 1 forward, who is slow and rarely finishes. what can he do.

You OSFP should thank our coach for not trying to beat you guys. If we had 2 forwards from the begining we would be we more dangerous, more chances and for sure at least one goal.

also all i heard on the radio (other than stupid commercials) was kirgiakos stripping rivaldo.

oh and Hellas Champions 2004. :gr:

scrap game all right

fans behavior: people that threw coins and flares... they should be banned from the stadium.

Rivaldo: what can i saw this is probably the 100000003434th point why he has magic in him after watching todays game.. pao fans cant say he sucks no more.

and if u do think he still sucks that must put gonzalez extremely low in the player rankings

Gonazalez: great player but clearly not in the same league as rivaldo . and it was proven today with The great gonzalez playing more an enforcer then the great player he is supposed to be!!

PAO: once again this game only we are clearly the better team IN greece between the 2 of us

referreing: once again bad but thsi is normal nowadays

do you know anything about football?? did you watch the match??

first..i agee with you on these subjects..some of the things displayed by the fans were disgraceful and they should be punished...second, rivaldo's freekick was very very beautifully struck and almost placed to perfection...thridly, gonzalez performance today was not good, but there are reasons for this that i will explain, that mb you can understand and learn a thing or two about playing ball...

things i will disagree with you with....

olympiakos were definitly not clearly the better team and to make a judgment on who is a better team in greece after a performance and game like that (from both teams) is plain naive...this match was terrible...both teams played probably the scrappiest ball of the season..no team were clearly better or worst then the other...it was terrible football..just cause the score says 1-0 to olympiakos doesnt mean they are a better club, it just means they got the better result...i honstly want to know whether you saw the game because i hae talked with oly fans and oly fans have posted and have said very similar things to me...if you blew us out and clearly outplayed us i would lay hands down and say it, but the truth is, the game proved nothing of that sort...

now the same goes with rivaldo and gonzalez...for the majority of the game he was shadowed by kyriakos..he got freed occasional and looked dangerous and many times, but this game does not prove that he is an incredible player...other then the freekick(which was won from a very weak foul call), his play was mediocre...on the open pitch, the way the game was being played, no player could have shone individually..the game was just too scrappy for individual performances..there seemed to be no structure from either side on the field....for gonzalez now...he did play a bad game, i will admit that, and i hate putting blame, but skaznis tactics set him up from a bad game from the start...besides michali, there was no one in attack for the majority of the game..there was always a man on gonzalez, and when he got freed, he was looking to feed michali, who in return always had two men on him...how is it expected that 2 attacking players can do anythng against four defenders?? if skazni played anothe forward, it would free up gonzalez a bit and give him more attacking options instead of just looking to one player with three defenders around him (if any of what im saying is unreasonable, please tell me, because i assure you, most people would agree with what i am saying)...now gonzalez did not play, i admit that, but to judge him by saying he is not in the same league as rivaldo(in the present) after A GAME LIKE THAT???? its obsurd...yeah, your gunna say i am making excuses and blah blah blah..but these are not excuses, they are circumstances in the match, and there are always circumstances in games of football that effect the outcomes...if you killed us, i would hands down admit it...i accept the defeat we suffered but to say olympiakos are a better team then panathinaikos after that 1-0 scrappy terrible match is just unreasonable.....

Guest Protathlitis

Are you kidding me nothing. Apart from a free kick which won the game. He played great how many times did he nuts pao fegs for fun it was pretty funny actually. How many times did he turn on the ball and send all the fegs one way the other. Gonzalez is a good player but he did absolutley nothing tonight and hes meant to be the provider.

Guest Protathlitis

Pao123, Although not by a hell of a lot, OSFP played better. Went forward in numbers. We had the bulk and the better of the chances. Plus WE SCORED ok we actually SCORED. OK? so dont get all upset when OSFP fans are celebrating our win over pao. Anyway, from this game alone you might not say that OSFP is better like with any derby its just one game. I know and so do many pao fans that we're better becasue of our other performances in CL and Aethniki

Both teams should have shown more ambition after the goal. Okkas should have played becasue we had no one who could lead the line: both castillo & Gio play deep and its hard to score when you dont have an out and out CF. he should have at least played 20mins even if he was being rested for the more important game v liverpool

The ref was poor Skacel was not offside. It was definatley a foul by goumas he went two feet studs up. There should have been advantage for 3 against 1 for oly and gonzalez shouldnt have been made a scapegoat by the ref.

The fans who threw s%$#! should be punished like Nikolaidis did. Kokkalis and Vardinogiannis should act more like Demis for the good of our sport. The pao fans who attacked a fan club are jokes and so are any oly fans who do the same

ETSI G**** O PEIRAIAS

Now for the big one ELA RE OLYMPIAKARA

yeah ok buddy i don t know football

and yes as i said it was a scrappy game and I think we did play better then u not by much though

first off all u had 1 scoring chance in the first half

and whatever u could muster in the 2nd half the first 10 minutes

we had more scoring chances so that says somethign about our offence and defence as well !!

your coach made plenty of bad calls today and this will cost u down the road

so be honest u would have rather had gonzalesz's performance next time we meet?

before u answer that think of this

rivaldo and gonzalez are the best of what greek football have to offer now when the top 2 players meet in 1 game dont u think the people want to see who will top who in performance?

correct me if im wrong but yeah rivaldo was better today after all he scores he didnt get a 2 yellows like gonzo did

anyways!

oh and I know u hate rivaldo and i know he sucks cause nobody wanted himm he was old. etc etc

go tell that to your coach and the entore starting 11 and see if they agree with you!!

this is the 100th post u guys have been proven wrong on the rivaldo sucks campaign

if u stil think he sucks youre the one who does not know football

and honestly i would much rather have a 90 year old.. 10 teams rejected rivaldo thne gonzalez any day of the week

Listen i am going to end this disscussion right now

Olympiakos didn't play the style i expected them to play

it seems after they scored the goal they kept there play to a minimum

both teams at times had opportunities and moments

Pao's big moment came with Gonzalez header which Nikopolidis made a spectacular save on (Pao fans do u remember him)

this this game was played last year with our Goalkeeping Pao would have tied the game

anyway the game was very sluggish alot of fouls called the ref didn't allow any fluent play to happen

to held bent on controlling the game thats not right

but the one thing u can say about the ref he was wak for both teams period i want no bitching at all

the ref may have changed the game but not the outcome and thats key

plus Pao fans were happy with the refs that were assigned for this game so no complaints but i feel that we will hear about the Kokkalis influence

i thought C.L. played a role into today's game

i mean both teams want to win but both teams also have C.L. games this week and maybe they just held back a bit i could be wrong

i think especially Olympiakos took a step back but they had chances late in the game and didn't cash in

key think Olympiakos won at Karaiskaki and are now 3 points clear of PAO

Olympiakos ei omada ei megali

P.S.

Olympiakos USA the curse of the bambino maybe over but the curse of steinbrenner as begun

i am from the Bronx like 10 mins from Yankee stadium

Agreed with pao123 terrible game overall. 10 yellow cards and a red, and FEW chances were created throughout the whole match by both clubs, no suprise though.

Olympiakos did just enough to scratch by with a win, after the FK golara we gave PAO some space and they finally proved their worth in the closing minutes of the 1st half where they created all their chances, luckily for us mixalakis couldnt aim if his mother was on the line, and antonaki maked a rather impressive save with gonzalez in the open net to keep the lead into the half which was CRUCIAL.

2nd half PAO comes out moving the ball quickly and dropping balls into the box hoping to cash in on their aerial advantage with Shurrer out and rookie Vallas holding the line, but to no avail, after the first 10 minutes with nothing to account for it was certain to me at least the game would finish with the same score line, nothing was created by either side, until the final minutes by us.

We played terribly the whole match, no real flow with the ball and when we did hold it and had moved the ball on the pitch oly did show some of its yperoxei but to nothing, as we didnt create anything either. Im suprised Maric wasn't thrown in or even a Georgatos seeing our inability to open up and create, but then again why mess with the lineup if it still seemed more than enough, especially considering Shurrers' absence I can see why, no need for more pressue on the back line.

Pao shot itself in the foot as well in my opinion by substituting one of it's best players Munch with that Kazak, Papadopoulos. Skazni essentially killed everything the team had built as far as a form of attack through the game, I was delighted the second I saw him coming off of course.

Kyriakos, what can I say ? Can anyone actually support this barbarian in his actions ? Not only was he not booked for his gladiator style attack on Castillo (neri didnt hear the whistle, kyriakos is stopped and then runs at castillo) Lets not forget the tet a tet he had with Rivaldo in the box, a PK not given, Ribo chips the ball over his head, and is then OBVIOUSLY held by kyriakos, a foul inside the box is just that a foul and in return a PK, that gets whisled everywhere in Europe 'proper', but since Kasnaferis would get his ass cut by one side for such a call, no go. I wont even go into the gonzalez foul when we had a 3 on 1, Iam better than polutting my response and focusing in on the referrees of Greece, the are clowns for good pipes only when needed.

I really didnt like anyone from todays match aside from Nikopolidis for coming through when he had to, and trying to guide Vallas around the pitch, especially in the stimenes faseis, everyone else was mediocre to down right invisible. As for the stinking Irish, I really liked Skacel this kid gave his guts out and is CLASSY on the football with his touches, and Munch as well.

ANYWAYS, a HUGE win not only for the protathlima but MOST OF ALL to deliver a KO blow to the redbacks in Liverpool.

PAME ME TRELA, STHN LIVERPOOL :box:

Archived