Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - PAO

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right on Turk and CH-Thrylos.

I don't understand why some of you and a lot of Greek sports writers are trying to compare Rivaldo to Gonzales. That's like comparing apples to oranges. They are two different players, and with quite a bit of age difference.

Rivaldo in his prime was a world class player. Even now in his olde age he is making quite an impact on the Greek soccer scene, specially in the marketing department. He is by far the best foreign player that ever played in the Greek league. I don't think anyone can deny that. As for Gonzales he still young and with room to improvement. As soccer fans we should just be happy that players like that decided to come Greece and raise the standrad of the game in our country.

Right on Turk and CH-Thrylos.

I don't understand why some of you and a lot of Greek sports writers are trying to compare Rivaldo to Gonzales. That's like comparing apples to oranges. They are two different players, and with quite a bit of age difference.

Rivaldo in his prime was a world class player. Even now in his olde age he is making quite an impact on the Greek soccer scene, specially in the marketing department. He is by far the best foreign player that ever played in the Greek league. I don't think anyone can deny that. As for Gonzales he still young and with room to improvement. As soccer fans we should just be happy that players like that decided to come Greece and raise the standrad of the game in our country.

finally..another one that looks at it rationally!!

Archived