Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - PAO

Montreal_Thrillos

hello guys!

i plan to visit the game on saturday, but i have one little question about it: we had news in germany recently, that pao-fans won't be allowed to watch that game within the stadium because of security matters. refering to the articles, it was both clubs, the federation and the greek department of sport who made this decision. in the re-match osfp-fans will be the ones, who are left out. can someone confirm this information?

thanks in advance.

ober-l

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyhow this applies to organzed groups. Nobody will investigate you about your preferencias when you buy an indvidual ticket. It is not very comfortable, however, to be among a raging croud of the other team

i would have suggested - see the match wuth friends in a pub

But theproblem is that the tickets go to anyone who is a melos and PAO fans aren't stupid to become a melos of the dinosaurs club only so that they can watch one match a year.

Fans or no fans, we'll beat ya.

dinosaur club.. were first youre 3rd

PS: by the way when u lose this weekend try to come up with soccer related excuses and not refs corruption.. greek league etc etc

weve heard them all from u overgrown babies!

But theproblem is that the tickets go to anyone who is a melos and PAO fans aren't stupid to become a melos of the dinosaurs club only so that they can watch one match a year.

Fans or no fans, we'll beat ya.

dinosaur club.. were first youre 3rd

PS: by the way when u lose this weekend try to come up with soccer related excuses and not refs corruption.. greek league etc etc

weve heard them all from u overgrown babies!

what r u talkin about ur first?? Aek is get ur facts right!

ID rather be dead than red.

Id support galatasaray any day than support ur poor excuse lol of a football kafenio.

so obviously your implying that u would rather be with Galtasaray a Turkish team i remind u over a Greek team

i mean are u Greek or Turkish cause now its even worse i mean its one thing ot hate your eternal rivals but then be with Greece's biggest Rival and long time enemy

great national support here

TRAITOR

Id support galatasaray any day than support ur poor excuse lol of a football kafenio.

so obviously your implying that u would rather be with Galtasaray a Turkish team i remind u over a Greek team

i mean are u Greek or Turkish cause now its even worse i mean its one thing ot hate your eternal rivals but then be with Greece's biggest Rival and long time enemy

TRAITOR

when u know your team is going nowhere... its normal to feel jealous

and obviously u will hear stupid rmarks like that

and when we win 3-0 this weekend..and u ask people in this forum im going to take a survey and see which one of the excuses below they will use

A- refs

B- corruption

c- greek league

d-we went to the quarters . semis of the c.l

noticed none are related to soccer (with the exeption of d) or the game

noticed how theres no exxuses like what about your defence, offence. coaching or anything related to the game. thats because all of PAOS losses have nothing to do with that. they always blame non soccer related excuses

now i know im going to get ripped for this but hey .. u always rip our euro record.. I will do the same with your biggest fault!!

PS: I GIVE IT MAX 3 REPLIES BEFORE THE 7-0. bying excuses comes up !!

we got the same linesman as those from the cup final........that means refs wont be much help this saturday....

so if we win on sunday actually let me rephrase that when we win on sunday u will be the only Pao fan not to bitch at the refs

is that your word your final word???????????????

TRAITOR

Now this is hillarious. I urge you to shut up.

Yes, I would definitely support a Turkish team against you ANYDAY AND EVERYDAY.

Oly are no defenders of Greek integrity in Europe. Just look at your shameful, disgusting performances so far after 8 tries. You are the laugh of Europe and I am ashamed to say I am Greek when I see a team called Olympiakos enters European competition under the glorious name of my my country 'Ellas'.

Now get lost Losers. You have a small, insignificant, quite ridiculus club and I can NEVER EVER take it seriously.

dinosaurs because your team is full of very old men :D

Karaiskaki = Jurasic Park :LOL:

Better have old men who are world-wide known, than have young nobodies...

I see Rivaldo live from the stands only a few yards away from him, you see him from your DVD's and TV set ! :LOL: :LOL:

look Pao fans will never get it i mean all the facts u can put in there face they will find a way to divert it

Olympiakos represents Greece u stupid idiots look wut were doing this year and oh yeah Greece plays its games in Karaiskaki which is Olympiakos

you dont get it. we put facts in front of you and do the same thing. everyones bias for there own team, face it.

I am reading...

and still cannot belive what I am reading... <_<

Get serious... all of you

Dont act like children and dont try to get other members banned for acting like children...

Please... :tdown:

these things continue to happen because there is no punishment if anyone does it...you have to have rules to play and if there arent any rules then their will be chaos...if you want something to be done, then do someething about it...you have the power..unless the mods start taking some serious action towards the immaturity and childish-ness, then the forum will conitunue to take a downward spiral...

sorry i dont want to post this here because this should really be in a pm, but i went off by accident...if you chose to conitue to discuss it, feel free to pm me..

I stick to my prediction except now, make it 3-0, that extra goal will be for Giovanni. He's gonna be fired up after that hat trick against Ionikos. I really can't wait until Nikopolidis grabs a clean-sheet. Pana is gonna get embarassed. Konstantinou, Papadopoulos, Bykowski, all gonna be hurting themselves for all the chances in which they got robbed. But Halkias will feel the loss the worst, i think. Especially after being outdueled and beaten 3 times.

I stick to my prediction except now, make it 3-0, that extra goal will be for Giovanni. He's gonna be fired up after that hat trick against Ionikos. I really can't wait until Nikopolidis grabs a clean-sheet. Pana is gonna get embarassed. Konstantinou, Papadopoulos, Bykowski, all gonna be hurting themselves for all the chances in which they got robbed. But Halkias will feel the loss the worst, i think. Especially after being outdueled and beaten 3 times.

lets just hope u got a gift here

predicting the inevitable

seeing lots of tension here CHOKE 13

i can understand u i mean Pao is struggling coming up with a huge game and welcoming u to Karaiskaki the stadio u guys want but off course its not good enough for u guys u want a bigger one

i mean i see it all now nervousness, jealousy and above all fear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Choke13 thats wut Pao will do

Choke if anybody needs to smell the grass its u i always put comments on the NT forum and voicing my opinion i don't remember yours and listen i and all of Thyrlos knows Greece is above all i mean when we won the Euro cup i was celebrating with Pao, AEK, Paok and etc fans so don't tell me to wake up i know wuts going on alot better then u

word of warning shut your dam HOLE

no. Olympiakos fans celebrate when its convienient. They tried to ruin national pride during the Olympic Games and qualifyers for their stupid club team. It was disgusting, going to karaiskaki, and although Ellas wasnt playing fans got the whole stadium going Ellas Ellas, :gr: , and then your STUPID gay-roi fans start with the olympiakos anthem. Then i watch taekwando when Mixalhs Mouroutsos was fighting, and some m#$%! is waving his stupid Olympiakos flag, instead of a greek one. Then you idiots boo the ethniki for taking Kirgiakos. What the ######, Otto Rehagel is the greatest coach to ever live and bring athletic glory to Greece, show some respect. As far as im concerned, Olympiakos isnt Greek. Pireas is all albanians, a good deal of supporters show up to national sports events with their stupid red flags instead of supporting the unity of the country's fans for ELLAS. Not all are like this, but too many are.

Its even more pathetic that the ethniki with the exception of Giannakopoulos was Olympiakos - free in the Euro2004, Venetidis was our worst player when he came on, Dabizas, Georgiadis, Kafes, never played a minute, and they are trying to make fun of PAO for not winning the league 7 years, when after the 7 year display the champions could only produce 1 semi-regular on the greatest ever Ethniki. I dont care about that, i was so happy to win i wouldnt care if it was 100% OSFP players. But the fact is that how the fans have the nerve too chant Olympiakos at ethniki games? boo the players that Otto picks??? Boo the team that has given everyone incredible joy????? come on. You need to spread the word amongst other gavroi to stop this anti hellenic m*****es your side is known for.

Archived