Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - PAO

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to take that score but i have no idea if Rivaldo will be able to play that game

he has a ruptured rib or ribs

but Olympiakos will win that game it will be played in Karaiskaki and Olympiakos is the bettter team period and will reclaim its first place position its rightful place

What I know is that Pana will NOT score against Antoni...

So whether Oly scores 1,2,3,4 or more, it purely depends on when Dusan decides to rest some key players , having Liverpool in mind... :(

Exeis trelathi re..... rest some players? What planet does this guy live on?

Exeis trelathi re..... rest some players? What planet does this guy live on?

I don't get you... Den se ennoaw :P

What is the part that you dont understand? I will need to rest some players for the crucial game against Liverpool....

I still regard the game Vs Pana, as an easy one for me... ;)

My god, this is Panathinaikos, and you think Bajevic isn't going all out. Come on do we want this league back or not? I say 2-0 Olympiakos.

'2 Olympiakos- Giovanni Silva de Oliveira

'89 Olympiakos- Rivaldo

Also, I expect pana to have many chances, all of which will be turned aside by Nikopolidis, the best keeper in the world right now.

watch if the geys lose they are going to blame him and then hell have no friends anywhere! to m#$%! he deserves it.

Of course they will. Thats what everybody is waiting for, are you kidding? The first mistake he makes with us will be his last. He is gonna be a lonely man till he dies. However he deserves a lot worse than just that. He'll get the rest at Leoforo.

the only Pussies around here is Pao fans and Pao itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u guys bitch at the fact that Antonios Nikopolidis left Pao

at least he had the balls to cross over there most hated rivals and understand its for the better

i mean u guys bitch at the fact that Thrylos booed Kyriakos a few weeks ago did u Pao fans forget something

Nikopolidis was our starting GK when we won the Euro Cup so he will never be alone

he is eternally beloved in Greece

i am so pumped up for this match i see Pao fans already running for excuses running to hide b/c Thyrlos is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLYMPIAKOS will win on saturday case closed they need to win a will to prove its the best and to shut Pao fans up

mean u guys bitch at the fact that Thrylos booed Kyriakos a few weeks ago did u Pao fans forget something

Nikopolidis was our starting GK when we won the Euro Cup so he will never be alone

he is eternally beloved in Greece

re m#$%! u dont understand dont u??????????????????????????

ur stupid gay fans were chanting "olympiakos" at a greece WORLD CUP GAME AGIANST KAZAKSTAN. game and YES 99% OF THE HELLAS FANS WERE BOOING THE MINORITY OF IDIOTIC GAVRI MINDELSS CLOWNS IN KARIASKAKI. DONT JUST SINGLE US.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE GRASS U DIMWIT!!!!!

GREECE IS ABOVE EVERYTHING!!!!ABOVE OSFP ABOVE PAO ABOVE ALL

GET THAT THROUGH UR THICK SKULL

seeing lots of tension here CHOKE 13

i can understand u i mean Pao is struggling coming up with a huge game and welcoming u to Karaiskaki the stadio u guys want but off course its not good enough for u guys u want a bigger one

i mean i see it all now nervousness, jealousy and above all fear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Choke13 thats wut Pao will do

Choke if anybody needs to smell the grass its u i always put comments on the NT forum and voicing my opinion i don't remember yours and listen i and all of Thyrlos knows Greece is above all i mean when we won the Euro cup i was celebrating with Pao, AEK, Paok and etc fans so don't tell me to wake up i know wuts going on alot better then u

word of warning shut your dam HOLE

wow...one group of fans will really be eating their words...i just cant wait for the arguing after the derby.its going to be great... ;)

...this forum has officially hit an all time low...i really hope the mods are reading all this mindless fighting on BOTH sides and decide to do something about it...its getting pretty immature, repetitive and ridiculous...

olympiakos m.a;ka lol tha mou klanis ta papari....a

ID rather be dead than red.

Id support galatasaray any day than support ur poor excuse lol of a football kafenio.

ksexasate efkola ta petrimena xronia me ta sapia,,,stimmena protathlimata.

thios krokus is nothing but a phony santa claus.

Ur team is full of 30somthing yr old hazbeens looool

milate malak.es gia diakrisi stin evropi ,,,,,,,,,,

good luck lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

na pate evropi with ANATOLAKIS :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Kleoo isaste mia omada mizeria me sapismena kreatta

Guys

one small explanation

Do not mix team insults with personal insults.

Reason:

- Even if we all agreed on 100% no friction noone would respect it.

- Even if we could accept that a miracle happened and all accepted it, newcomers would ignite the flame all the time.

- Even if all the above happened teasing, which is part of the fun of it after all, would be mistaken for an attack.

Now, I agree that sometimes we can see some real aggression and frustration between the lines of some posts.

Stupid and pointless as it may be, it happens

BUT, you must all understand that any person you are chatting with in here could be a friend! And then even heavier comments might even be marginally funny!

Dont hide behind anonymity. Its STUPID

Dont try to make football discussion an opportunity to push rival team supporting members to get banned. It will not work on us Mods.

Be sure you do not use PERSONAL INSULTS and keep Mothers, Sisters, Races, Religions and other sensitive stuff even if you are talking generally ...

Thanks

Try to enjoy the forum without trying desperatelly to look for trouble when there is none... ;)

Archived