Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

Elastoppapou, you have no clue about soccer.. Konstantinou is pao best player this year by far...

ALoneftis could play in any league in Europe the management staff are drooling for this under 21..

where did you get that impression? Hes occasionally good but its frustrating to see him miss chances that are too easy....which he does all the time.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elastoppapou, you have no clue about soccer.. Konstantinou is pao best player this year by far...

ALoneftis could play in any league in Europe the management staff are drooling for this under 21..

I am not the one who is calling football "soccer". Soccer is a word used by the most useless footballing nation, the Americans!!! So you better reconsider.... ;) :P

I am not the one who is calling football "soccer". Soccer is a word used by the most useless footballing nation, the Americans!!! So you better reconsider.... ;) :P
Americans arent that bad they have gotten better, i only wish for the sport to mix with the culture but it just wont.... and the term soccer is Irish in origin, and used there.

Panathinaikos, who are expected to complete the signing of OFI Crete defender Manolis Roumbakis on Monday, cut the gap on the leaders after a comfortable 2-0 win over Halkidona.

I think this guy is going to be our replacement for Raqual?? to be the backups of the back ups as Kojak said.... is he better then Raqual? and ey atleast we have another Greek player :)

Aetos:

Well its now official we signed Manolis Roubakis from OFI for 2+2 years. He is a left defender midfielder and in my opinion he has been great this season. He should be a replacement for Munch but after Munch leave us Roubakis will take over. Roubakis is 25 years old and has many years of football left.

Besides this signing is good for our roster we get one more Greek player.

Most important of all is the news i heard last night. 5 more guys from Panathinaikos academy will sing proffesional contracts with our team. Since summer 10 talents from our Academy have got proffesional contracts and that sounds very good to me.

We have great talent and players that will give our team next year a boost.

Keep those names in mind: Oxyzoglou, Bolos, Kritikos, Pliagas, Bousinakis, Goumas(not the same Goumas but a relative) and Manikas

What u guys think?

Konstantinou showed his worth again!!! The guy is a machine in front of the net..

He is by far the best player Pana with out this guy would be ten points out.. YOu hate the Cypriots MR PAPPOU, too bad all Grek teams are trying to sign them.

Aloneftis is only 20 years of age, scouts from Milan and Chelsea came to see him play and your making fun him because he he is saying good things about Konstantinou and Okkas... Pana it will be a great move if you get this guy, he faster and skillfull then anyone in the Greek leauge..

Wooter is a tank too he would be an asset to any team....

Stathis ALoneftis is being coveted by big teams in Europe such as Milan and Chelsea.

Pana has a chance to sigh this under 21 International what are they waiting for, this guy is young he is faster then any player I have seen the last ten years.. he is a technician with the ball and he can score and set up goals from any position on the field..

The greens manager went to see this guy play he played in the last 20 minutes for OMOnoia he set up two goals and scored one.. Pana neds midfielders that can produce Gonzalez and Basinas dont cut it once we lost Karagounis the midfield has diseappered.. Kolka is on fire in England sign some young guns that are good with ball... So they can set up chances for Pap and MIhalaki..

And Basinas it was ur wink to the cameras at Arsenal that knocked us out of the Champions league that was the sickest displayed i have witnessed in a long time in football. Hopefully he will never take another penelty for the greens again..

NO im not Aloneftis manager im just sick of the greens singing worthless players like Zutotas, MAric, Epalle, they get rid of Fissas and he is sitting on the bench in Portugal karagounis is a cheerleader in Italy and they want to transfer him to Portugal too, Kolka is a superstar in england.. Management need to sign some young talent or bring back some players if we want to contend in Europe and Greece..

I also would like to know who's LEAVING the team!!!!!

Do you want me to mention names that I'd like to see gone?...

go ahead, but be realistic :rolleyes:
Oh, com'on it's xmas..... we can't I get my wish list?!!!

gkekas is paixtaras.... krimas pou den tha ton paroume... :tdown: :tdown:

anderson is a good player too... but akousa oti ton thelei i Leverkousen kai i Anderlecht... :unsure: :unsure:

I come from cyprus and i gwet to watch aloneftis play every week. This guy is amazing. You really enjoy watch him play. If he is not the one who scores then he is definitely the one who sets up the goal. He is extremely fast with the ball, and he is only 20 yrs old

Archived