Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

epale has to be the biggest axristo that ever played midfield for our team.It is a pure insult that this useless piece of garbage, wore the no 10 shirt of panathinaikos. Players like borelli and lymperopoulos wore this famous top and to even comprehend he was in our our ranks,,,shows how inept and stupid zaec was in bringing this 5 dollar man to pao.

Sto kallo na pas malak.a mavrouli,,,kaio efxome bad luck na pathis stin skat;okariera sou lamogio.

KALA NA TA PATHOUME FILE CHRIS!!!! :angry:

Tell me... WHich brilliant mind thought of bringing this Cameroon kourada called Epalle with a huge contract for his standards and occupying a spot of a foreign player? Well the winner is...... LIVATHINOS!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!

OUST VROMO-KOURADI!!!! :box: Do you see what happens when people have no brains? They sign this idiot PAO is even willing to pay him in whole (until his contract ends in summer of 2005) but still the kourada refuses to go!!! I don't blame him I blame livathinos and all the other Lamoia for bringing all these idiots (Kourada, Lamoio, Gitta, etc etc) to wear the Green shirt!!!!

I SAY ,KALA NA PATHOUME GIA NA VALOUME MYALO!!!! EGO THELO NA MHN BORESOUME NA XRHSIMOPOIHSOUME TON ANDERSON MEXRI TO KALOKAIRI GIA NA GELASOUME!!!!!!!! :angry: :box: :ph34r:

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

epale has to be the biggest axristo that ever played midfield for our team.It is a pure insult that this useless piece of garbage, wore the no 10 shirt of panathinaikos. Players like borelli and lymperopoulos wore this famous top and to even comprehend he was in our our ranks,,,shows how inept and stupid zaec was in bringing this 5 dollar man to pao.

Sto kallo na pas malak.a mavrouli,,,kaio efxome bad luck na pathis stin skat;okariera sou lamogio.

i agree 100%

this guy sucks......im sorry he wore the #10.....

to the other posts,

raguel isnt foreign spot, he is french, Andric just signed, and all though he sucks its better to get rid of Epalle who is a comlete disgrace.

Debbah is a swedish citizen so he gets to stay, we should definitly try to get Zutautas out, he is foreign and its his position replaced anyways.

also hes not leaving because he is despite no footballing talent having some wit. He is on a contract, which means he gets paid no matter what, all he has to do is go to training and he gets money. He gets a good salary too, better than any salary he will ever get from african teams or b ethniki teams that may go after him. he obviously is a player only for money, and pay can release him but theyd have to pay out his contract (which is what hed love, all the money now, no work, and be free to resign elsewhere, i think hell end up in the MLS with all the other african lamogia who couldnt make it/play at all)

raguel isnt foreign spot, he is french, Andric just signed, and all though he sucks its better to get rid of Epalle who is a comlete disgrace.

Debbah is a swedish citizen so he gets to stay, we should definitly try to get Zutautas out, he is foreign and its his position replaced anyways.

What so its ok to keep these guys just because there not occupying foreigner spots.

Andric fair enough can stay as back up, but whats Raguel done and Debah is just a compelete waste of space. Zuta is all but out, having not played (well he was injured as well but doesnt seem to be in Skanzi's plans).

As for Epalle, he obviously needs to learn when he is not wanted. And he never was wanted...so if he doesnt leave now he will leave in 6 months for free. Either way his days are numbered.

to Elastonpappou 13

Arnt u the one that always sticks up for managment?? always saying how good they are n smart they are??? i guess ur eating ur words now arnt ya :P

I simply state whatever is wrong or right compared to others who conveniently state the bad things and forget about mentioning the good things... ;)

I don't hear anybody speaking about kavouria now huh? Now that PAO is involved in at least 2 major transfers (Anderson, Wooter) where are those who spoke about stupid moves, lamoia, kavouria etc..... ;)

The fact that I never liked Epalle, Lamoio, Gitta, the new Cypriot, I have stated many times...

The fact that I never liked Epalle, Lamoio, Gitta, the new Cypriot, I have stated many times...

The new Cypriot, mbidis, hasnt even played yet for PAO and already you dont like him. lol i actually think he will do well at PAOand will show some passion that otehrs at PAO are lacking at the moment. At least give him a chance. And at 23 yrs old he still is pretty young. Good future ahead of him.

The new Cypriot, mbidis, hasnt even played yet for PAO and already you dont like him. lol i actually think he will do well at PAOand will show some passion that otehrs at PAO are lacking at the moment. At least give him a chance. And at 23 yrs old he still is pretty young. Good future ahead of him.

My friend Adonis... I can smell Lamoia and Palta from far away. Besides I have never had a wrong guess....... These players are simply "ligoi" for PAO.... ;)

So decide then... Do you want Epalle to stay or leave? ;) You can't on the one hand swearing at this guy for not leaving, and on the other say that he actually played good for PAO... Unless of course you mean in 1 particular game in his 2 year contract with PAO....

P.S. By the way I don't think that he played that well in Ibrox anyway...

Pappou:

You consider Anderson and Wooter to be "major" transfers? I am not sure I agree with that. I have never seen Anderson play but the fact that he couldn't get a better club in Europe than Halkidona tells me either he was not good enough or his agent didn't do a good job of selling his merits. Is he going to set Europe alight with his performances for PAO? I don't know. Wooter we know is very mediocre. If you go from European Champions Ajax to a mediocre team in Cyprus, it shows nothing but failure in my opinion. His career has certainly been going down and this move to PAO is a move up for him. But it can not be a move up for PAO.

To be honest name-wise I don't consider them "major". I said major because if you compare them with the players we have at the moment in these positions (i.e. Anderson is to replace Maric, Adric, Basinas - Wooter to replace Mitu, and the non-existent right side) you will see that they are major... I have seen Anderson play and I think next to Basinas he will be great. Now if they are getting Anderson in order to REPLACE Basinas then that is a different story.... But thinking the most common scenario I would say that our team will be very strong if looking like that....

--------------GALINOVIC (Halkias back up)---------------

VYNTRA -------------KYRIAKOS (Goumas Back up)---------HENRIKSEN-------MUNCH

WOOTER (Sanmartean back up)----GONZALEZ-------ANDERSON---------BASINAS

----------------PAPADOPOULOS (Bikowski)--------------KONSTADINOU (Olisadebe)

epalle just wants money..thats why he wont g..mbidis will be a good player...he has alot of love for pao and that really shows.. i think his passion alone will improve us and not to mention he is very very skilled already but still has alot to learn....anderson would be a good signing and apparently basinas doesnt want to go yet...raguel, demba, epalle and zuta should be gone...we need to free space and moeny and currently they are jut a waste...

--------------GALINOVIC (Halkias back up)---------------

VYNTRA -----KYRIAKOS (Henrikson Back up)-----GOUMAS------MUNCH (Ofi Player)

The new Cypriot (Sanmartean,Wooter)---GONZALEZ-----ANDERSON-----BASINAS

----------PAPADOPOULOS (Bikowski)--------KONSTADINOU (Olisadebe+ Gekkas)

P.S Which Sighnings have been finalised and which r still pending? ;)

thankz

Finalised

Roubakis from OFI Crete

Charalampidis from APOEL Cyprus

Anderson from Chalkidona

Pending

Wooter from Anorthosi Cyprus.

Gekas from Kalithea is said to be completed and the player joining in the summer. These is a chance if Epale agrees to move to Kalithea that Gekas might come in January.

Epale does not want to leave and this creates a proble with Andersons participation. He's been offered good terms to leave (rest of this seasons money) + 40% of next years but he wan't all his money for next year and his freedom whilst PAO wants to send him on-loan to Kalithea. I think it's time some boys from Gate 13 paid him a visit and "convinced" him that leaving the club is in his best interest <_<

Apart from Epale, the only other conditate to leave is Demba, but only if Gekas comes.

So when did you see one of these players I usually protest about playing well? Did you ever see Lamoio play well? Or perhaps you seen Epalle? or maybe Gittas at his first and last appearence at Leoforos?

Gittas is a kid ......hes not a ready player yet, one performance of 20 minutes isnt enough to judge. and i didnt see him play but i heard he beat our team up with Kerkyra.

as for Konstantinidis, when he first came to PAO he played well, i remember a friendly before the season where he scored two and was maybe our best on the field....he has had good performances for PAO

and what about Mixali? u say he is useless etc etc.....he plays well for PAO very often. Sapanis too.

Epalle never played well, i never dispute that, he isnt really a footballer anyways. i heard a rumor about a good performance in Ibrox i dont think he did that great.

pappou my friend you never had had a wrong guess, thats a joke my friend Bides will be a strater for Pana... You mark my words.. Skazny loves this kid.. So did every other top team in Greece... Him and his buddy Konstantinou will keep doing wonders for the Green.. Did you know Mihali had a big say in bringing him to the greens.. I smell more Cypriots coming to the team i can see Aloneftis in the near future too..

Wooter would be a huge signing if they can actually get him..

Gittas is a kid ......hes not a ready player yet, one performance of 20 minutes isnt enough to judge. and i didnt see him play but i heard he beat our team up with Kerkyra.

as for Konstantinidis, when he first came to PAO he played well, i remember a friendly before the season where he scored two and was maybe our best on the field....he has had good performances for PAO

and what about Mixali? u say he is useless etc etc.....he plays well for PAO very often. Sapanis too.

Epalle never played well, i never dispute that, he isnt really a footballer anyways. i heard a rumor about a good performance in Ibrox i dont think he did that great.

Gittas is in his mid 20's, he's not a kid....he sucks. And it isn't a rumour Epalle had a great game at Ibrox, however he sucked every other time on the field.

Wooter would be a huge signing if they can actually get him..

What do u guys think about this guy?? i belive its 50/50, he can either be one of the shitst players weve brought in or he can be one of the best!! like another gonzalez...

Its up in the air with this guy :whistle:

i hope his another gonzalez on the wing....

Ok I never said he had a great game at Ibrox, but he performed well by his own standards and had a decent showing. And yes that was his only decent performance. And I am the same I am swearing my head off at this kid bc he obviously doesnt know he is not wanted anymore. I just mentioned the Ibrox performance to rebut what Pappou said although I agree with most of what he has to say. However Papou you are getting a bit ahead of yourself criticising Bides already before he has even played a minute of football for PAO. ;)

And why would we have Basinas on the wing is beyond me.

This Wooters transfer to me is going to drag on and become a serial. About two weeks ago we read that Wooters had claimed he had signed, than the president came out and said there was no formal offer. :blink:

Wooters to me is trying to talk up this transfer as he wants it badly, getting back to European competition and trying to prove his worth. Seems like a gamble to me bc why would he go from Ajax to Cyprus via Watford etc etc. Seems like he is trying to resurect himself again but do we need that.

One quick qn - how old is he? I know its about late 20's....

What do u guys think about this guy?? i belive its 50/50, he can either be one of the shitst players weve brought in or he can be one of the best!! like another gonzalez...

Its up in the air with this guy :whistle:

i hope his another gonzalez on the wing....

I think hollywood is generaly right on this one. Except its not 50/50. It's more like 75% he's gonna be another Epalle and 25% he's gonna be another Gonzalez.

Archived