Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gkekas is coming now in exchange for zulaltous and byskowski so thats good news. chalkias has moved to portsmuth for 100,000 euro. and skanzi was told he has to change his performance quickly in order to keep his job. so if he does poorly with aek i imagine he is finished

it didnt realy work out....theres an article in the aigaleo forum about his transfer.....Zaec is making Portsmouth a greek club, which is nice.

I cannot understand why Zaec goes to Portsmouth and signs Greek players. Wasn't he the one that was signing Croatians when he was on PAO.

who knows....at least there is a Greek 'colony' in england now....

Not a colony yet. The have just Halkias. As far as Katsouranis is concerned, he is not for sale. Alexopoulos has an unbrakable agreement with AEK and Basinas is not interested in a move to the Pompeys

HOLLYWOOD: thats sounds like good news, but could u post a source so we know its not just bs???

if its true, good luck to Maceij - he was a good player but was never going to be a regular..... hell score tons with Kallitha. as for Zuta.....hell bench there too.

opps i nearly forgot, i got this news from a different gey site from some girl/guy called Paul......

i think its bs but its intresting non the less...

HOLLYWOOD: thats sounds like good news, but could u post a source so we know its not just bs???

if its true, good luck to Maceij - he was a good player but was never going to be a regular..... hell score tons with Kallitha. as for Zuta.....hell bench there too.

opps i nearly forgot, i got this news from a different gey site from some girl/guy called Paul......

i think its bs but its intresting non the less...

that doesnt make it true then, im not getting into the stealing post thing im just saying because 90% of the time its just bs unless you have legitimate source .....well wait for real sources- i havent read anything about bikovski going to kallithea yet...at one point there was a rumour for the same 2 players to go to anorthosis for bidi.....

Guest Protathlitis

I cannot understand why Zaec goes to Portsmouth and signs Greek players. Wasn't he the one that was signing Croatians when he was on PAO.

:LOL: Thats a great point; I never thought of it like that

is gkekas a vaselos or something? Osfp need a striker and I never heard him linked with us once

Archived