Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be honest wooters was one of the biggest talents in europe in the 95-96-97 then i think he left ajax for a spanish side and also played for a french club.

but if he play like when he was at ajax then he def good enough for me

does anyone know if he still shows glimpses o that form for ajax??

seems like epalle is gone and wooters is coming...we paid 150,000 plus zutautus...its good to see zuta leave but is wooters a good player?? where does he play??

so let me get this straight pao paid 150,000, plus Zutautus for Wooter?? ;)

Is this confirmed though :unsure:

ha, read closer and i bet youll see tha PAO is paying 30.000 for Wooter, and the other 120.000 for Anorthosis to TAKE ZUTAUTAS.... 

Thats definately an offer no one can refuse. LOL

what a mad winter transfer period...got rid of epalle and zuta

Nordin Wooter was regarded as one of the hottest prospects of Europe in 1996-97 season. He had a major injury in 1998 in his last season with Ajax. After this injury, he went to play for Watford FC of EPL in 1999 and spent a few seasons there. That was the time when his career started to stump down! After an unsuccessful Real Zaragoza attempt he was signed by a Cypriot team, I think Anorthosys Famagussta. I do not think he has lost anything from his hot prospect status but it's true that he could not really improve his abilities ever since his departure from Ajax. I'm afraid he was another premature-departee of Ajax who would have reached star status if he stayed there for a couple of seasons longer... He will still be useful to PAO I think...

Wooter is coming and he plays in Gonzalez position you be seeing Gonzalez cheering for him on the bench when Wooter is playing, with Bides right beside him..

Wooter, will not be taking gonzalez position, that is a pretty "silly"(could of said a more insulting word) comment.

Wooter may be playing that role in cyprus but in no way, is he that kind of midfielder.

Wooter, when played in his correct position, is an Attacking Right Midfielder( can play left if needed), he can dance on the sideline better than any winger but lacks the last touch eg crosses and passes(in comparison to players around the world that is, for our teams standard of ball delivery hes good enough though)

He can play in the middle of the park, but it would be fruitless to do so.

He can play numerous roles, which is why we are getting him, as we all now our board loves players who "supposedly" can player every position if needed.

He is best in a wide attacking role. In no circumstance can he deliver the ball into the box like gonzalez, but he can beat his man just like sanmartean.

Wooter is coming and he plays in Gonzalez position you be seeing Gonzalez cheering for him on the bench when Wooter is playing, with Bides right beside him..

man bides i think ur hard on Gonzalez his got personal probs hence his form slump

get off his case....

Gonzalez hasnt played well for quite some time. He did well when he scored 2 goals against Rosenborg start of the Champions League campaign and thats it. Im starting to get really frustrated with this kid bc he has so much potential and he hasnt been living upto at all. If he has personal problems than maybe he should step down for a bit and let some one else do the job bc he aint doing much now.

Archived