Phantis Forums

Skoda Xanthi v Olympiakos

NYC_Olympiakos

Yea, halkias and bikovski have dont better thus far, the latter made rosenborg look like real madrid :LOL:

anyways, for the sane. the first goal NEVER passed the line, but nonetheless the call was made. we played terrible, we missed our chances once more, add to that the great officiating, and you have the result that came.

im personally not worried.

the2ndmouse, and aek SHOULD be playing in B ethniki, but hey, thats how things go in Greece :ph34r:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to highlight a sad part of the game though!

After the final whistele, Nikopolidis run towards the refs to complain about the 1st Xanthi Goal. He took off his gloves and threw then at the ref!

In another championship the FA would watch the tape and punish him! I dont know if this will happen in our case. But the bad part is that, if a respected member of the European Champions and a cool player in his career in general end up at these behaviours, how are we expecting the young hotblood fans to start respecting the game and show civil behaviour!

Pitty for Antonis...

What is sad is that during his 15 years at PAO , I never saw or heard of anything remotely close to that behavior from Antonis. It seems that already the pressure on him is very high. I cannot explain his behavior otherwise. His desire to perform well in his new team seems to add on the pressure. He knows that mistakes like these could cost him the loyalty of the new fans. I could be wrong, but that is my personal opinion.

It is true that we are not sure if the ball passed, however he did fumble the ball to make it questionable.

Yea, halkias and bikovski have dont better thus far, the latter made rosenborg look like real madrid :LOL:

anyways, for the sane. the first goal NEVER passed the line, but nonetheless the call was made. we played terrible, we missed our chances once more, add to that the great officiating, and you have the result that came.

im personally not worried.

the2ndmouse, and aek SHOULD be playing in B ethniki, but hey, thats how things go in Greece :ph34r:

bikofski is a forward..galinovic is the gk...from different angles, the ball seemed in and out...either way, oly have to be mad about their missed chances...espeically okkas...

Where's the relevance with what I said man!? :o

The fact that Olympiakos should also be in Division D' (AEK too! Not B' ), might be of relevance...

I do not dispute the fact that the goal might not stand. I am sorry I saw Antonis act like that!

What I have to say?

I don't care at all about the two goals, if they were legal or a robbery

I can't say because I only heard the radio

It can happen to any team to lose sometime, and better against Xanty than in Europe

BUT (the big but that is worrying) Why the f*** Oly did not answer with more goals??????

As I heard from the radio there was the old story again, lot's of beautiful passes , posession of the ball but no finishing

A winner team must answer to a rob or arbitrage failor with more goals. (At least one to have a draw)

I know they made an effort, I know the pitch was bad, I am sure Rivaldo "left his skin'" on the field as they say in Spanish when somebody give everything of himself, but I felt some disappointment

Well , as long as this does not repeat itself, :(

Please tell me what bajevich said, I am to frustrated and do not ant to hear anything more about football today

And if in the next game Rivaldo will try to do it all alone they will say that "he is an egoist" as the y used to in Barça :(

What I have to say?

I don't care at all about the two goals, if they were legal or a robbery

I can't say because I only heard the radio

It can happen to any team to lose sometime, and better against Xanty than in Europe

BUT (the big but that is worrying) Why the f*** Oly did not answer with more goals??????

As I heard from the radio there was the old story again, lot's of beautiful passes , posession of the ball but no finishing

A winner team must answer to a rob or arbitrage failor with more goals. (At least one to have a draw)

I know they made an effort, I know the pitch was bad, I am sure Rivaldo "left his skin'" on the field as they say in Spanish when somebody give everything of himself, but I felt some disappointment

Well , as long as this does not repeat itself, :(

Please tell me what bajevich said, I am to frustrated and do not ant to hear anything more about football today

And if in the next game Rivaldo will try to do it all alone they will say that "he is an egoist" as the y used to in Barça :(

well luz13!

u must be 13 years old cause u seem to be an oly fan, the 13 in youre name dont mean gate 13 or am i wrong?

Before everyone gets down on Olympiakos, I think we also have to give credit to Xanthi!

Last year was an off-year for them but they seem to have bounced back very well - at least at home - with victories over Aris and Olympiakos.

The trip to Thrace may be longer this year for many teams, not just Olympiakos!

bsall did not cross the line

we got robbed

what can u do theres greek soccer for you

refs incompetence shows up again

time to move on

Hmmmmm this reminds me of something. Maybe last year in Leoforos. PAO-OSFP 2-2. What comes around goes around my friend ;)

Slick13 , you are deadly wrong, :rolleyes:

1. I am possibly older than your mother

2. 13 is for Sandro Nesta, my favorite defender

3. I will be a fan of any team where Rivaldo play, principally, but I always prefered

Oly above Shum's Pana

Now, I believe you think I must get my head examined, you are entitled for that opinion of course

Anyway I believe I understand something about football , I manage some Brazilian footbal thread in www.sportenter.co.il which is the only place in the middle east when you can find out anything about the Brazilerao, Brazilians in Europe etc, directly from the Brazilian media

I am also a socia of FC Barcelona

I woud like some concrete opinion on my comment and not just teasing

Thank you for the attention anyway

were playing better in europe now

u guys are playing better in greece

indeed times are changing

this is not fair to sa so early...each team has only played 5 games in the season so far...2 CL and 3 league...we'll tell at the end of the season...

Todays lost to Xanthi was a bad one b/c we gave up 3 points in the leauge and in the last 3 seasons we have seen the difference of championship and runners up at worst 2 points but Olympiakos will bounce back from this bad defeat i mean i would want this to happen now then late in the season and fix up the necessary mistakes

i heard Xanthi wanted it more and deservedly so they got the win off course not w/o some controversy with questionable goal but instead of looking at it with anger and resentment and off course complaining i look at it as good fortune to Xanthi i mean Good fortune should happen to the team that plays harder or better so thats it

Olympiakos will just move on during seasons end we will all look back at this lost as a small bump and maybe wut Olympiakos needed to wake them up

Nilopolidis catches the ball before the line ....but falls with the ball behind the Line ... = Goal...

The Second Goal was a beautiful Goal..... but you could argue if it is an off-side or not...

The cameras are not well placed....... in order to judge it correctly....

For those, who think that the ball was not in..... you could get off of your frustration...if you think back...how Olympiakos took the 3 points last year in Xanthi... Did this referee had a match again in the First Division ?

Georgatos does not know, what he says....., Rehhagel ise megalos....

I am surprised how times change... Who would believe it that the gays will be protesting for the refs.... To be honest I am not sure if the ball crossed the line or not (although all the mercenary journalist had a definite opinion that the ball DID NOT cross the line), nor I am not sure if the second goal was off side or not. The cameras were positioned in a view that nobody can say...

The only thing I am sure is that it was the first time in long years where I saw a referee punish the Thrynos defenders as they should have been every year... I think Thrynos has had 6 yellow cards!!! In previous leagues they did not get 6 cards during the entire league!!! :LOL:

Now I saw skerpania like Anatolakis, Pantos, Venetidis, Stoltidis, Kafes get yellow carded (which by the way they were all correct!!!)

As far as the game goes?

1st I am the happiest guy in the world that we did not sign the Katsiki OKKAS!!! Did any of you watch the chance that he missed in the 1st half when the score was 0-1? I still believe that Michalakis is like Van Nistelrooy compared to this goat!!!!! :LOL:

Antonakis? Don't worry if he messed up gays... The important think is that he is now a MELOS!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :P

Rivaldo? What a passionate player, He runned all over the place, marked, created chances showed enthusiasm and all the rest!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :tup: Well done!!!!

The only problem is that Giavanni was missing and the circus would have been complete!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

I am surprised how times change... Who would believe it that the gays will be protesting for the refs.... To be honest I am not sure if the ball crossed the line or not (although all the mercenary journalist had a definite opinion that the ball DID NOT cross the line), nor I am not sure if the second goal was off side or not. The cameras were positioned in a view that nobody can say...

The only thing I am sure is that it was the first time in long years where I saw a referee punish the Thrynos defenders as they should have been every year... I think Thrynos has had 6 yellow cards!!! In previous leagues they did not get 6 cards during the entire league!!! :LOL:

Now I saw skerpania like Anatolakis, Pantos, Venetidis, Stoltidis, Kafes get yellow carded (which by the way they were all correct!!!)

As far as the game goes?

1st I am the happiest guy in the world that we did not sign the Katsiki OKKAS!!! Did any of you watch the chance that he missed in the 1st half when the score was 0-1? I still believe that Michalakis is like Van Nistelrooy compared to this goat!!!!! :LOL:

Antonakis? Don't worry if he messed up gays... The important think is that he is now a MELOS!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :P

Rivaldo? What a passionate player, He runned all over the place, marked, created chances showed enthusiasm and all the rest!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :tup: Well done!!!!

The only problem is that Giavanni was missing and the circus would have been complete!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

First of all there are no Mercenary Journalists left in Greece, they are all geys. And if there are any Mercenary journalists left its 1 in a million. As for the goal, if you look closely you can clearly see Prodoti's entire upper half of his body was passed the line. And he was holding the ball near his neck. Thus the ball passed the line clearly. Another thing that made me laugh was the second goal. The prodoti fell completely asleep and cost your team another goal when the guy chipped him from 40 meters like he was some kind of little league goalkeeper. :LOL:

Archived