Phantis Forums

Skoda Xanthi v Olympiakos

NYC_Olympiakos

this game like all Greek league games are important but it does add a little spice to it since Olympiakos is coming up an emotinally high performance against Liverpool

Xanthi appears to be a good side playing Pao tough last week in Leoforos and Olympiakos leaving from the comforts from Karaiskaki poses a unique test for us.

The key player here has to be Giovanni who has looked horrible to the start of the season. He seems so out of sync and lost its not even funny, the main this he looks like he has lost confidence in watching yesterdays game.

Bajevic will need to reestablish is confidence before anything else b/c he is a key part of this team.

Personally i think he will find his way b/c wee need it to move on in C.L. and winning the Greek championship

Good luck Olympiakos#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the fact that almost all of u think it will be a draw

i can understand the thinking of it due to our big win this week that we would have a let down but remember this Bajevic is the trainer of this team and will reemphasize the importance of this game b/c every team that plays in its national league is obligated first most to win there league before anything else

Olympiakos will be ready for this game they will be techincally and physically strong and will overwhelm Xanthi ( no disrespect to them there having a good season so far by Olympiakos is just really good)

Olympiakos will win they have no choice but to do so the score i have no idea i mean will probably hit the post more then get a goal but there will be a win

Good Luck Olympiakos#1

whatever happens i see frinos getting 1 or 2 free penalties!

so they can get the match.

who said kokkalis is finished :angry:

*ALERT, *ALERT*

it seems someone is STILL bitter after getting owned nearly a decade.

the only team that will need penalties this year is euro pao, with that fantastic club they have put together as usual :LOL:

Fresh news, Giovanni wont be playing (minor injury problem) BUT, Stoltidis is ready to go.

Sadly, the pitch will be horrible in Xanthi, and quick play will be hampered. :rolleyes: Is it THAT hard to patch it up where needed ? Some things never change....

I want to take this opportunity and thank you for doing us a big favour and bringing Antonakis over to your side. Today he once again showed why PAO did not want to invest 600 000 on his sorry ass. He fumbled the first goal, while he was out of position on the second when Lambriakos chipped the ball over him. All he could do was take out his Nikkon and take some highlight pictures :tup: :tup: :tup:

Kai se anotera Antonaki :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well, it is not 100% sure that the whole ball passed the line when Xanthi scored their equaliser. But in general Xanthi did look like the team who would win it.

I just want to highlight a sad part of the game though!

After the final whistele, Nikopolidis run towards the refs to complain about the 1st Xanthi Goal. He took off his gloves and threw then at the ref!

In another championship the FA would watch the tape and punish him! I dont know if this will happen in our case. But the bad part is that, if a respected member of the European Champions and a cool player in his career in general end up at these behaviours, how are we expecting the young hotblood fans to start respecting the game and show civil behaviour!

Pitty for Antonis...

I want to take this opportunity and thank you for doing us a big favour and bringing Antonakis over to your side. Today he once again showed why PAO did not want to invest 600 000 on his sorry ass. He fumbled the first goal, while he was out of position on the second when Lambriakos chipped the ball over him. All he could do was take out his Nikkon and take some highlight pictures :tup: :tup: :tup:

Kai se anotera Antonaki :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

maybe hes still green inside!!!! :nw:

Archived