Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2016

Dutch Eagle

The only players I don't want sold (unless it's for an outrageous amount) are Tzavellas, Cimirot, Charisis, Mak, Rodriguez, Pelkas, Mystakidis.  Unfortunately, holding onto Mak will be an extremely difficult task.

Cimirot > Kace

Cimirot >> Kace

Cimirot >>> Kace

Cimirot >>>> Kace

Cimirot >>>>> Kace

Cimirot >>>>>> Kace

Cimirot >>>>>>> Kace

Cimirot >>>>>>>> Kace

Cimirot >>>>>>>>> Kace

Cimirot >>>>>>>>>> Kace

• Like it 1

we havent had a ball playing CB since Contreas, Vitor isn't bad at it but sometimes he bites off more than he can chew

Just imagine Savvidis would actually spend his money in a younger version of Contreras and Garcia. Half of our problems were solved!

Itale, how do you get the links to work with Greek from that site? Each time I try to copy and paste the whole thing, it just pasts a bunch of symbols.

Also from that site, we've apparently got two more players (a GK and a winger) coming soon. Allegedly they want 90% of the new roster to be finalized before the team departs for training camp.

http://inpaok.com/308011/

• Like it 1

Itale, how do you get the links to work with Greek from that site? Each time I try to copy and paste the whole thing, it just pasts a bunch of symbols.

i know that's why i copy paste twice, i have google open in another tab in chrome. haha otherwise is not good !

Would surprise me if we have players ready to sign and the names haven't been leaked to the press. Somehow the newspapers always know what we're up for, the signings of Matos and Shakhov are great examples of that. Would be funny if Ivan and Michel would spread some rumours inside the club's offices and see who the rat/-s is/are.

Most of the time it's the player agents

Interest in Golasa from his old club (Maccabi Haifa), another team in Israel, and a Swiss team. I hope for his sake that the Swiss one happens. I like the guy, just not good enough for us.

• Like it 1