Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfers

cyberfish

if uz guys believe that garbage that lucian wanted that sort of money u got rocks in ur kefalia. The greek papers are full . of sh.t,,,look at papas example,,the papers came out saying its 800 000 no less,,and then he denied this. The greek press is full of it and to even bother discusing it is a complete waste of time.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with every word of ur comments on the greek media... I have come to learn that it is not just sad but highly irritating also..(i.e PAps explosion) The media is absolute trash, and the same stories go on and on and on because they have nothing else to deal with... especialy this time of the year.. its honestly pathetic.. <_<

I agree with every word of ur comments on the greek media... I have come to learn that it is not just sad but highly irritating also..(i.e PAps explosion) The media is absolute trash, and the same stories go on and on and on because they have nothing else to deal with... especialy this time of the year.. its honestly pathetic.. <_<

Has anyone heard any news about Pao offering Stan Lazaridis a contract?

Apparently a Greek club has approached him to play....

Lazaridis?????? an english 2nd division player all his life......but im sure he scored against Samoa :LOL: hes just not good enough. We have Theodoridis in that position who is better...

Speaking of Samoa........A-Samoa is on the cover of Sportday to go to PAO...dont know about that...

Lazaridis?????? an english 2nd division player all his life......but im sure he scored against Samoa :LOL: hes just not good enough. We have Theodoridis in that position who is better...

Speaking of Samoa........A-Samoa is on the cover of Sportday to go to PAO...dont know about that...

I wouldnt want him as a starter. Just as a senior player to guide the young ones on our team just like Munch did. He played for West Ham for a few years before being sold to Birmingham.

I wonder who this big Greek club is?

Theodoridis wouldnt even get the chance to play 1 game in the premiership, your overestimating him and underestimating lazaridis.

In saying that Lazaridis is too old, not that he wouldnt go well in our shitass greek league though.

Theodoridis wouldnt even get the chance to play 1 game in the premiership, your overestimating him and underestimating lazaridis.

In saying that Lazaridis is too old, not that he wouldnt go well in our shitass greek league though.

Good point!

yeah we get the point you hate the greek league...

the quality is really not that bad at all, people just love to hate it and ignore the good in it.

Lazaridis made the english league because hes an australian. the english pick players from australia often, theres an easier chance to get to the prem for him.

Yes our league is so shitass, that the entire euro2004 winners developed there, and our players are staring in Premier League, France, Spain etc..

and since all the foreign leagues are simply so much better, why when there players come here they can hardly make the team and play like crap? why is Tront Sollied admitted he was very suprised at the level of the greek league?

shouldnt stars like Signori, Conceicao, Biscan, Nilsson, Dani, Schurrer, Akyel find the league easy? well obviously its not.

as for our teams in europe we did have a good run going, lately weve had no luck and no teams were really ready to do anything...4 teams got eliminated from europe in the last minutes...just no luck this year for greek teams...

the quality is really not that bad at all, people just love to hate it and ignore the good in it.

Lazaridis made the english league because hes an australian. the english pick players from australia often, theres an easier chance to get to the prem for him.

Yes our league is so shitass, that the entire euro2004 winners developed there, and our players are staring in Premier League, France, Spain etc..

and since all the foreign leagues are simply so much better, why when there players come here they can hardly make the team and play like crap? why is Tront Sollied admitted he was very suprised at the level of the greek league?

shouldnt stars like Signori, Conceicao, Biscan, Nilsson, Dani, Schurrer, Akyel find the league easy? well obviously its not.

as for our teams in europe we did have a good run going, lately weve had no luck and no teams were really ready to do anything...4 teams got eliminated from europe in the last minutes...just no luck this year for greek teams...

Unfortunately for you, as i was talking in comparison to were Lazaridis played most his football the premiership.

Yes thats right in comparison to premier league, our greek league is crap one must agree.

I always support the greek league, i do believe we have some quality, and do believe we can compete in europe, and do believe we have potential stars for our greek national team.

I was one of those with some hope before the euro...so yeah your wrong i dont hate the greek league, i just understand like alot of people that we have the potential to be far better and not just sit and be content with what we got unlike others who prefer to be ignorant and just look at the good, for the sake of looking like a good greek supporter.

Another point which, you should understand, is that australians have the hardest time obtaining work permits to play in england. only those with british passports get it easy. It is a big problem for alot of australians, those with dual nationalities are those who play there.

Lazaridis played in england because he was greek!!!!! not australian. Only because he had a greek passport did he complete any transfer.

Unfortunately for you, as i was talking in comparison to were Lazaridis played most his football the premiership.

Yes thats right in comparison to premier league, our greek league is crap one must agree.

I always support the greek league, i do believe we have some quality, and do believe we can compete in europe, and do believe we have potential stars for our greek national team.

I was one of those with some hope before the euro...so yeah your wrong i dont hate the greek league, i just understand like alot of people that we have the potential to be far better and not just sit and be content with what we got unlike others who prefer to be ignorant and just look at the good, for the sake of looking like a good greek supporter.

Another point which, you should understand, is that australians have the hardest time obtaining work permits to play in england. only those with british passports get it easy. It is a big problem for alot of australians, those with dual nationalities are those who play there.

Lazaridis played in england because he was greek!!!!! not australian. Only because he had a greek passport did he complete any transfer.

well said :tup: like the saying goes theres a fine line between being Patriotic and just ignorant :la:

well said :tup: like the saying goes theres a fine line between being Patriotic and just ignorant :la:

kojak: yes greek league is not amongs the top in europe of course.....as for the permits from australia i have never heard such a thing they are a commonwealth country no?

besides i wasnt speaking of ids/permits i meant scouted out, given chances too.....there is talent in greece that could definitly play in the premier league too but players from australia end up going there more often (like all the former british colonies they just seem to get there - jamaica, trinidad, canada, RSA, australia, most of the ones that do go pro make it to england its not really a coincidence that they are playing in britain and greeks arent.....there are tons of great players in southeast europe that could be making those moves but the connections arent there and yes connections still have influence..

hollywood- youre calling me ignorant. What did i say that wasnt true? That we have good talent? that foreigners expect easy and get the reality check and find out its a legitimate and competitive level to play at? if youre so convinced this league is shitass why are you following it?

Wasnt talkin bout the league i was talking about how u tent to over Exaggerate Greek players such as Theo who hasn’t done ###### all in his career except play alright with paok over a player like lazaridis who I believe has accomplished way more then Theo would ever do and would probably still teach Theo a thing or two at the age of 33… you say that u don’t like people who put down the Greek league and underestimate us Greeks when you obviously think its not that bad; however u throw the same type of punch towards Australian players; which shows you have double standards and are bias in ur opinions.. You’re a hypocrite because you don’t know ###### all about Australia and its football u only stereotype them as convicts who play countries such as Samoa; New Zeeland; Tonga ect…

I mean weren’t u the one that said Greece would win 3-0 easy over Australia with out to much effort and I was telling u that Australia isn’t that bad and they could actually beat Greece on there best day?? (Obviously it wasn’t Greece’s best day; however the score line read 1-0; and the way u were carrying on u would of though Greece could have won 5-0 with 9 men on the pitch!!)

The point of the matter is that you tent to defend Greek standards against ignorant people who don’t have a clue about the Greek League and its players (nothing wrong with that) yet u show the same dis-respect towards Australian players like Lazaridis and the Australian game when YOU HAVE NO CLUE!!

This makes ur opinions Bias and predictable and I for one don’t value ur opinions anymore (I used to); it aint worth s%$#! and to me you’re a hypocrite…

Can we get on topic back and back to transfer news....

BTW what happened to John Aloisi. didnt the Pao doctors think his knee was buckled . I dont recall him getting injured this year, and managed to score 10 goals for Deportivo Alaves in the Primera League...

Instead we got Torgelle :whistle:, imagine how many Aloisi would have scored in the Greek league!

new name......

Zeovani from Benfica... hes brazilian... deksi xaf.... hes 26 years old......!

anyone knows anything about this guy?

new name......

Zeovani from Benfica... hes brazilian... deksi xaf.... hes 26 years old......!

anyone knows anything about this guy?

he came to barca from brazil at an age of 19(i think)!

but he only played there for 1-2 seasons and since then he has been at benfiga.

i remember when he came along with rochemback to barca they where the new up and coming stars but to much where expected from him(like simao)

I think the 'diarkeias' (memberships for next seasons home games) go on sale this week so I expect some big transfer news to entice the supporters.

This is typical Vardinogianni strategy to tease the fans by giving with 1 hand and taking with the other.

It'll be an interesting few weeks.

Guest Antonioz

I heard that Bakke want some of theese players.

Wiltord

Geovani

Kily Gonzalez

hansson

Lövenkrands

Veron

but which of theese players will come ?

i think that noone will come :(

Hansson is the only player from that list that we have a chance to get.. In saying that Hansson really isnt an acomplished name; i mean his Bakkes "favourite"; and b4 Bakke came we had no clue who the F*ck he was.. However he might b good because as we all know most no-name players contribute to Pao success then ur typical flavio; Biscan; sousa ect... But Hansson isnt a super transfer compared to the others on ur list...

@Drakos

Im glad that you were able to realise your mistake when it comes to being to harsh on Australian players and the League... i must apologies for baing to harsh apon you in pointing out your mistake... By the way Australia just drew with Holland 1-1 with 10 men on the field for about 20 mins of the game after being 1-0 down...Not bad

Archived