Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats a matter of opinon (urs but not mine) and its doesnt make it right.....

thats not using ur brain :blink:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And to say Pao is a way of life is really absurd..

------------------------------------------------------------------

Look Im going to tell you how the real world works Drakos; in the real word most people think about them selves and whats right for them.. Loyalty is really hard to find in this modern day however it’s not impossible.

-----------------------------------------------------------

if u want to hate someone for being cheap, deceiving, manipulating, stupid, selfish then hate the man that has a track record as long as the Nile river and that is our Management who are responsible for some of the following:

Hiring idiot scouts who recommend dud signings each and every year

Hiring idiot/moron coaches who constantly fail to do anything decent with the team

Only has managed to win one title in 10 year

Letting great players like Lybe, Kolkka go and replacing them with cheap players

Under valuing Greek players and basically ripping them of (i.e Kyriakos only getting paid 50,000 a year and u wonder why he wanted to leave)

Of course its my opinion. Thats why I posted it. Everybody has their own. ;)

And maybe not using brain, but HEART. Really would you sell your pride for an extra 100.000? What do you think he does with that money? For a new fancy car and some more VIP sections at bouzoukia youd really sell out your team? Beleive it or not loyalty EXISTS. Not in Kotadinou apparently! Like I said you cant buy pride.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said PAO is part of who you are (to PAO fans obviously), not a separate way of life. This is true, maybe not in Australia but in Greece for the tons of fantatic fans (like Mixalakhs professeed to be one) there club is part of there life.

Point is Mixalakhs was talking s%$#! about he wouldnt go, how loyal to the club, then goes and signs. Money is everywhere not just at OSFP. He had interest from plenty of great clubs, and he would have gotten his precious extra 200-300.000 .

Lets say the only option for him to go was OSFP (which I wont beleive):

I understand he didnt want to take a paycut...not all players do. He had the best support any underacheiving player in the world has ever had. Fans adored him, chanted his name even after missing chances...He talked about how he was a PAO fan and would never go to Thrinos (while there were rumors at the end of the year)....Then what? He goes and signs. No comments, No explanations nothing. Im not saying he has to apologize for taking the money but to fans so loyal you could at least state your case neutrally.

And did you see him in Kariaskaki? His celebration after taking credit for Biscans own goal? What an a**hole. No respect whatsoever for his old club. That was all the proof I needed. He celebrated like a complete karagkiozi over a horrible goal...You want to see a REAL professional? Look at Lyberopoulos. When he scored vs PAO his old club he didnt celebrate. THATS professional. THATS respect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh thanks cuz I didnt konw that. Man Im part American- thats what the country was made for. As for loyalty--------in western countries yeah it doesnt exist. But the passion in Greece is not for the sport as much as it is for the CLUB. If it is a self proclaimed PAO-worshiper one minute talking s%$#! to the press then the next day hes a professional....Pick one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok......

as for the title in 10 year. Vardinogiannis does not win Titles. Neither does Kokkalis.

Every year except this one PAO is in fierce competition for the title. Thats the most any owner can do is lay the foundations out for the team to succeed. He cant make the ball go in. Neither can the coach. They can only put a small amount of influnce on what goes on in the games. The teams have been capable year after year. That is the sport. An owner cant guarntee results is the point of this.

Is he partly responsible for the lack of trophies? YES. Is he entirely NO.

through bad hirings in scouts, sigings, and letting Lyberopoulos and Kolkka go. some years we didnt reach our full potential, he is part of the blame absolutley. But when people start saying everythign is his fault thats just looking for the same old bullshit excuses and scapegoats.

But after last years disapointment where again we lost by a goalpost,

there IS a plan to make a new team and it was launched this year.

Malesani was brought in because hes good at raising up teams. When the game doenst go your way the PAO fan mentality is BLAME THE COACH ever godamn time which is ridiculous. "Dodici anni, ventiquatro allenatori!"

"

Look this debate is to massive to stress over... i cant extend the argument from Konstantinou being a traitor to how Management has run things in the past 10 years, because if i do that then will b here for a while debating back and forth... in the end either u or i will not b victories because were both stuburn...

Lets just agree to Disagree...

P.S ur still wrong :P

Look this debate is to massive to stress over... i cant extend the argument from Konstantinou being a traitor to how Management has run things in the past 10 years, because if i do that then will b here for a while debating back and forth... in the end either u or i will not b victories because were both stuburn...

Lets just agree to Disagree...

P.S ur still wrong :P

its true we can do that

agree to disagree.....we both have some points, the basis of mine is that we cant hold a manager or excecutives 100% responsible for results gone wrong. Hopefully next year well win and this arguement wont matter how you judge the excecutives...

Hans Bakke seems very determined and realistic by his interview. If we buy some intelligent signings in defense and midfield theres no reason we wont be in for the title. :tup:

Greekaus

The way things turn out in regards to who spends more money on players there are 2 things painfully obvious to me and thats:

1) Oly does spend more money than PAO in acquiring new players whether they are top International names or just plain nobodies.(for every Rivaldo,Karembeau,Ze Elias you will have your Lehmenns,Dani,Kuzba etc)

2) PAO and Tzigger have found a way to replace expensive high salary players with mediocre over the hill nobodies. Problem with that is that although he has become fiscally responsible to the board of Directors the team has slumped alarmingally the past 2 seasons.

If you look at a Photo of the 2004 Double winning Team and its squad of 24 players you will see that there are only 4 players left. Why the overhauling of 20 players? What goals did this achieve? Was it to save money and continue to win titles?(Probably the expectation of Tzigger and his assclown advisors).

Its easy to say that Kokkalis spends more money than Tzigger therefore the major reason why 1 title in 10 years BUT and a big BUT for me is that with the amounts that Tzigger has spent he has spent very foolishly on the wrong players necessary. Biscan who cost a fortune was always at best an average no impact player and Flavio was an over the hill has been journeyman. Couldnt they use all those millions and sign other players that would make a difference?

Why spend tons of money on Nillson and Seric ? They arent FB nor midfielders but something in between , so if you are not going to play a 3-5-2 where wingbacks are necessary why would you sign them? Does management and coaching speak with one another? Are their any joint discussions and strategies agreed on when planning the future of this team?

PAO under Tzigger is like a squirell who once and a while finds a nut. This I think is the philosophy they use in signing players" Lets get 20 new players each Summer and hopefully some of them will turn out OK".

Maybe Im wrong in thinking the above but I firmly believe that PAO is fixable and Olympiakos really is not that much better( as the past has proven) its just that the people running PAO at the moment are clearly idiots on soccer or just Yes Men who appease the boss

Another great post which i happen to agree 100%

Greekaus

The way things turn out in regards to who spends more money on players there are 2 things painfully obvious to me and thats:

1) Oly does spend more money than PAO in acquiring new players whether they are top International names or just plain nobodies.(for every Rivaldo,Karembeau,Ze Elias you will have your Lehmenns,Dani,Kuzba etc)

2) PAO and Tzigger have found a way to replace expensive high salary players with mediocre over the hill nobodies. Problem with that is that although he has become fiscally responsible to the board of Directors the team has slumped alarmingally the past 2 seasons.

If you look at a Photo of the 2004 Double winning Team and its squad of 24 players you will see that there are only 4 players left. Why the overhauling of 20 players? What goals did this achieve? Was it to save money and continue to win titles?(Probably the expectation of Tzigger and his assclown advisors).

Its easy to say that Kokkalis spends more money than Tzigger therefore the major reason why 1 title in 10 years BUT and a big BUT for me is that with the amounts that Tzigger has spent he has spent very foolishly on the wrong players necessary. Biscan who cost a fortune was always at best an average no impact player and Flavio was an over the hill has been journeyman. Couldnt they use all those millions and sign other players that would make a difference?

Why spend tons of money on Nillson and Seric ? They arent FB nor midfielders but something in between , so if you are not going to play a 3-5-2 where wingbacks are necessary why would you sign them? Does management and coaching speak with one another? Are their any joint discussions and strategies agreed on when planning the future of this team?

PAO under Tzigger is like a squirell who once and a while finds a nut. This I think is the philosophy they use in signing players" Lets get 20 new players each Summer and hopefully some of them will turn out OK".

Maybe Im wrong in thinking the above but I firmly believe that PAO is fixable and Olympiakos really is not that much better( as the past has proven) its just that the people running PAO at the moment are clearly idiots on soccer or just Yes Men who appease the boss

Another great post which i happen to agree 100%

not relevant to transfers.....but anyways

the post contradicts itself though.

he bitches about cheap replacements and then complainn about not having players left from the double season....which was comprised of a lot of 'cheap replacements' that he dislikes... so he should make up his mind

as for the team sinking 'ALARMINGLY' .....its F***in hit or miss with our fans. If the team doesn win every body bitches and curses and when we do we hail them.

Last season the difference between us being champions and not was a goalpost. Thats it. Beleive it or not there is bad luck in the game.

here is a part of an article from Esu to Eipes on Contra.gr that i agree with

Heres some "What the's??"

Osasuna outbid Roma for Rangers winger Lovenkrands

Osasuna have made the biggest offer to Rangers winger Peter Lovenkrands.

The Dane wants to play Champions League football next season and his agent, Ivan Benes, spoke with Roma on Wednesday about a

Hes hot too... :P

Seriously he seems like a very good player..nice technique :)

mazepse ta salia sou esy..... hehehehe!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Heres some "What the's??"

Osasuna outbid Roma for Rangers winger Lovenkrands

Osasuna have made the biggest offer to Rangers winger Peter Lovenkrands.

The Dane wants to play Champions League football next season and his agent, Ivan Benes, spoke with Roma on Wednesday about a

Tsigkas i like a lot as a player but hes not good enough simple as that. He wont ever be good enough to start for this club as long as we want to push for the title. as a 4th-5th fine....

Adrian Mutu ------ haha i mean there are stupid fans everywhere but come ON!!!!! this is not happening and nor do i want it to happen.

"

o Tsigas einai 24!

mporei na einai kalos, alla ti soi "prospect" einai?

prospect eisai mexri ta 20 ante to poly sta 21!

ki o dimitrakis toso einai kai einai no1 epithetikos sthn ellada!

ama theloume prospect as feroume ton Samara! :P (i ton Messi!! Viva Argentina-World Cup 2006)

I have a simple question: PAO has been targeting 2 power forwards (Lovengratz & Romental) and the offer is $1.0 to $1.3 million. If we get either one and they perform just like PAP wouldn't we be very happy?

[careful before you answer.... because it's a trick question....]

^^^

Whoever Tzigger brings, will not satisfy me. I want Tzigger to keep Pap and bring another excellent forward for the right wing. Rommedahl, as I've written last year (because his name came up last year as well if you remember), is a very technical player and I like him a lot, but according to his stats, he doesn't score very often. Although I'm sure that in Greece he will score more often than in the Premiership.

I haven't seen much of Løvenkrands.

Ena einai sigouro... ean o Tzigger ferei duo paixtarades gia ta akra, oloi 8a kanoun kwlotoumpa kai 8a ksexasoun ton Pap. H ousia omws den einai na sugkrineis ton Pap me tou paiktes pou 8a ferei. O Pap einai meros ths omadas kai prepei na meinei. Einai Ellhnas kai kserei pou vrisketai.

Gia mena o Tzigger prepei na krathsei ton Pap kai na ferei Rommedahl kai Løvenkrands. Alla kounia pou me kounage :rolleyes:

FYI

Full name: Peter Løvenkrands

DOB: January 29, 1980

Birthplace: Horsholm, Denmark

Nationality: Danish

EU passport: Yes

Height: 181 cm

Season---Club-------Country--Apps--Goals

2004-05--Rangers--SCO------17------3

2003-04--Rangers--SCO------24------9

2002-03--Rangers--SCO------27------9

2001-02--Rangers--SCO------19------2

2000-01--Rangers--SCO------8--------0

1999-00--AB----------DEN------14------5

1998-99--AB----------DEN------18------2

Full name: Dennis Rommedahl

DOB: July 22, 1978

Birthplace: Copenhagen, Denmark

Nationality: Danish

EU passport: Yes

Height: 177 cm

Season---Club-----------------Country--Apps--Goals

2005-06--Charlton Athletic--ENG------21------2

2004-05--Charlton Athletic--ENG------26------2

2003-04--PSV Eindhoven----NED------19------4

2002-03--PSV Eindhoven----NED------33------6

2001-02--PSV Eindhoven----NED------34------12

2000-01--PSV Eindhoven----NED------31------5

1999-00--PSV Eindhoven----NED------23------0

1998-99--PSV Eindhoven----NED------19------2

1997-98--RKC Waalwijk-----????------34------5

1996-97--PSV Eindhoven----NED------2-------0

1996-97--Lyngby FC---------????------17------4

1995-96--Lyngby FC---------????------9-------0 (possibly a Danish club)

I have a simple question: PAO has been targeting 2 power forwards (Lovengratz & Romental) and the offer is $1.0 to $1.3 million. If we get either one and they perform just like PAP wouldn't we be very happy?

[careful before you answer.... because it's a trick question....]

First of all let me just correct you for a second; Romental isnt a power house forward his actually a right winger...

Rommedahl began his career with Danish club Lyngby FC, scoring four times in 26 outings, before earning a move to PSV Eindhoven.

The winger switched to the Dutch club in 1996, and was subsequently loaned to RKC Waalwijk for a year in 1997/98

Rommedahl is a top class player with great control and a superb cross. His pace is also a real asset - he has been clocked at just over 10 seconds over 100 metres.

The Addicks pulled off something of a coup to land Rommedahl, and he should prove to be a fine acquisition.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/profi...d=11070&cc=3436

to be honest with you if Lovengratz ended up performing the same as Pap has in previous years i wouldnt b happy because it justifys how stupid management are when u pay more money to one player who happens to play at the same rate/perfromence wise as the other one who happen to b cheaper... if this deal goes through then Lovengratz needs to perform better then pap to justify pap leaving and him comming in... Dont get me wrong if he performs at the same rate as pap i wouldnt b un-happy either...

as for Romental i would kinda b happy if he came because it would definatly b an upgrade to our right wingers (i.e bidis, Nilsson) and he will strenghten one of our weaker spots on the team... However if he wasnt used as a winger and he was used as a striker id b really pist off because thats like putting Biscan as DC again and weve all seen how that turned out...

Anyways are these offers confirmed??? 1.3Mil to Lovengratz and 1 Mil to Romental or is this more BS by the papers??? Also Romental has two years left on his contract which means will have to pay a fee which also means it wont happen...

Panathinaikos striker Nordin Wooter is to join Qatar outfit Al-Rayyan.

The 29-year-old has opted to leave Greece on a Bosman transfer and start afresh at Al-Rayyan, who are using their considerable wealth to assemble an impressive team.

Veteran midfielder Ronald de Boer already plies his trade there, while Jay-Jay Okocha has also been linked with a move to the Middle East.

Wooter is aiming to kick-start his career following an unsettled few years, when he failed to find his niche at any of several clubs.

Since leaving Watford in 2002 Wooter has tried his luck at RBC Roosendaal, Sporting Braga and Anorthosis Famagusta, as well as Panathinaikos.

:LOL: :LOL:

Archived