Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

selakovic doesnt sound appealing at all...it seems we are going to sign players now without background on them simply because the coach is a swede! this would be a bad start already!!!

my wishlist:

Deniz Baykara

Cleyton

Ogunsoto

these players would be way better signigs than any has been from swedish league...

selakovic doesnt sound appealing at all...it seems we are going to sign players now without background on them simply because the coach is a swede! this would be a bad start already!!!

my wishlist:

Deniz Baykara

Cleyton

Ogunsoto

these players would be way better signigs than any has been from swedish league...

What about Lagos??

my wishlist:

Deniz Baykara

Cleyton

Ogunsoto

What about Lagos??
Lagos would be nice but hes not going anywhere....he just resigned with Iraklis.....and before that he stated he preferred to move to gavros.... :tdown:

^^^^^^

COME ON.THOSE PLAYERS CAN'T BE THOSE WE NEED!!!

THEY ARE GOOD FOR KALAMARIA OR ERGOTELH OR.....AEK(ONCE THEY'RE INTERESTED) BUT NOT FOR US.I THINK YOU SET THE STANDARDS TOO LOW....

I UNDERSTAND THAT WITH BAKE WE'LL BE LOOKING FOR SWEDISH OR DANISH PLAYERS BUT I DON'T FIND THIS NECESSERILY BAD! SOME OF OUR BEST SIGNINGS CAME FROM SCANDINAVIA (HENRIKSSEN,MYKLAND,MICHAELSEN) AND I CAN SAY OF THEM THAT THEY REALLY HAVE "FILOTIMO" IN THEIR PLAYING.

I HOPE WE BRING ONE-TWO OF THESE NAMES I SAW TODAY IN HERE

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=15765 AND

ESPECIALLY ELMANDER,SILBERBAUER OR ROMENDAHL.

THEY SEEM TO BE QUITE EXPENSIVE THOUGH BUT WHO KNOWS????

ESPECIALLY ELMANDER,SILBERBAUER...

mate, Elmander and Silberbauer are wonderful prospects... PAO will be a better class team if these two are signed... But I don't believe Tzigger will put his hand to his pocket... When has he done so??? :angry:

elmander has amazing potential..as does silberbauer...rommedahl would be a good signing as welll..he would give us alittle more option in the midifeld...i would like to see us dip int te latin american market for one player though..

There was some talk of Karagounis coming back at some point. Wouldn't that be great? Is it realistic at all?

Dude, In Portugal the Benfica fans are going mad that he isnt starting every week. Point is he is doing well abroad, if he leaves Benfica he'll go somewhere else, he wont come back to PAO til he's 48 years old!

so far......

Romedal

Leki

Xanson

Galleti

Linderoth

PS. Linderoth and Galleti they 're very good players on PS2 :LOL: :LOL:

so far......

Romedal

Leki

Xanson

Galleti

Linderoth

PS. Linderoth and Galleti they 're very good players on PS2  :LOL:  :LOL:

where did you hear about Rommendahl and Galletti from????
romedahl is on nearly every greek newspaper today

so far......

Romedal

Leki

Xanson

Galleti

Linderoth

PS. Linderoth and Galleti they 're very good players on PS2  :LOL:  :LOL:

where did you hear about Rommendahl and Galletti from????

Galletti would be a super signing... If Tzigger decides to spend it wisely this time, I would go for three guys: Silberbauer, Galleti and Lequi...

Think of it...

------------------------------------Supermario--------------------------------------

----------Vyntra-------------Goumas-----------Lequi------------------Seritch-----

---------------------Silberbauer---------------Biscan-------------------------------

--------------------------Galletti---------------Equi----------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------Gekas------------------------

-------------------------------Papadopouli-------------------------------------------

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Archived