Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey just because he made quick transfers doesn't mean anything. And lets remember that up until a couple of days ago the team didn't know who the next coach would be. Give it time. Quick signings doesn't mean good signings.

i would have to disagree with u on this... u see from wht i remember this is the first time i have ever encountered a team in Greece having closed their signings before even the end of the season.. This gives the coach a great advantage as to how he knws his team is and a better chance to see his team as a whole.. rather then players coming in every 2-3 weeks thru the transfer window.. I dnt realy care if the signings are not HUGE this season (i.e rivaldo or likewise), but what i see so far i like... and its a major plus having the whole squad ready on the first of july...

i would have to disagree with u on this... u see from wht i remember this is the first time i have ever encountered a team in Greece having closed their signings before even the end of the season.. This gives the coach a great advantage as to how he knws his team is and a better chance to see his team as a whole.. rather then players coming in every 2-3 weeks thru the transfer window.. I dnt realy care if the signings are not HUGE this season (i.e rivaldo or likewise), but what i see so far i like... and its a major plus having the whole squad ready on the first of july...

Very true but PAO's situation is very different than OFSP. Sure PAO needs some players but not to the same extent OFSP does. PAO has a good group of young players that need to be molded into a better team. OFSP needed new players. The difference is that when you are bringing in 4 to 5 new players than are going to want to start they will have to adjust and that takes a while. If PAO only brings in 2 or 3 players that might not be starting then the adjustment period for the team is shorter and of a different nature.

Very true but PAO's situation is very different than OFSP. Sure PAO needs some players but not to the same extent OFSP does. PAO has a good group of young players that need to be molded into a better team. OFSP needed new players. The difference is that when you are bringing in 4 to 5 new players than are going to want to start they will have to adjust and that takes a while. If PAO only brings in 2 or 3 players that might not be starting then the adjustment period for the team is shorter and of a different nature.

With this yes my freind you are correct... but we have no idea yet wht bakkes plans are... so we have to wait n see... for strters PAO should get some other more important stuff corrected... I.E PAPs contract... or we will be grabbing him up :P

guys, you have to see the difference between the squads of PAO and OSFP. OSFP clearly NEED youngsters because their squad has an ageing character (Rivo, Djole, Giorgato..) . PAO need solid and experienced signings to combine with the youth prospect (Tziolis, Mantzio, Darlas, Siodis...)... And Oly signs players to a CHAMPION team whilst PAO needs to negotiate better and harder for players as they have declined in terms of reputation this year...

So if pap is out we will get Nwaffor!!!!!!!!??????? :o :o :o :o

I don't believe anything(about Romendal or anybody else), until I see it happening.I just can't have faith on tzigger.maybe we should pray for them to win the jackpot in tzoker! The poor little family......

So if pap is out we will get Nwaffor!!!!!!!!??????? :o  :o  :o  :o

no where do you take that out of context..... i just said he scored a nice one at OFI the other day and he was ours....maybe we should bring him back......

but i was wrong- he did score but the goal i was talking about was Davidsons

take a look anyway its a real beauty..........the first OFI goal is Nwaffors

http://www.sportime.gr/UserFiles/Image/Vid...-paok%202-1.wmv

just thought i should mention it.... it seemed intresting  ;)

but im sure ur excited for Nwaffor  :rolleyes:

if you watched that goal and thought it was him you would have been too
not really even crap players score good goals... remember wooters Scissor kick when he was playin in cyprus??

does that make him a good player? :ph34r:

^^^^^^^^^

kati leei gia 12 EKATOMMYRIA(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) edw...

poso na pesei...????sta 5????autos de dinei oute 1.5!

an pathei kana katagma (xtypa ksylo to paidi) kai baresei kai kamia epilipsia kati mporei na ginei! :P

Sportime say it its probably not too realistic. People will learn that everything that paper prints in transfer rumors is a complete load of s%$#! and notice that they doctor quotes in headlines...Because apparently Figo was going to OSFP, Saviola was in Athens for PAO, and Tristand was a big target the other month. Oh and Simic was going to go OSFP but then he resigned today for Milan.

I think you would have to agree that Bountina, Zewlakov are sollid asignings and Ne and Borja are 2 hot prospects whats PAO goign tio sign erera

Butina is good, Zevlakov dont know much.....

Marko Ne and Borja are big prospects...to who? OSFP media has been playing these guys up Ive never heard there name before. Borja is a 23 year old whos got 20 goals in 70 games in Ecuador league......thats really not impressive for a striker.

Marko Ne of Belveren.....hes probably not bad, fast and strong player typical african profile...

PAO already has the young propects. Mantzios, Tziolis, Leontiou, Tsigkas, Pliagkas, Darlas....

I think PAO will sign better players than Ne and Borja...But we need centerbacks and attacking midfielder would be nice....an alternative to Gonzalez

I don't think Zewlakow is good enough for a first team place (although he played better than before in his final games for Anderlecht)

Butina had two faces at bruges, one year he was a schmuck, the other year he saved the team

according to rumours Pao and Oly both want Hannu Tihinen, central defender of Anderlecht, who is end of contract and doesn't want to renew at this moment.

Archived