Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfers

cyberfish

Sylla plays for Kalithea no?

Either way I don't think Sylla (the one I'm thinking of) is the kind of player who would help in their ambitions. Most of the guys PAO are realistically interested in aren't good enough to compete in the CL.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sylla is on loan from PAO........i have no idea why we signed him hes absolutley horrendous..

as for the guy from hannover........its from balla.gr

so dont be too worried....im pretty sure DM isnt our priority....we are doing just fine there- Biscan Tziolis reknewed Andric and Anderson is back...

It seems like we have began the summer innuendoes :)

I am listening to this era spor with gatas (not sure what the name if the program is) and I-know-everything-and-I-hate-everyone-Saridakis reports that Malezani signed with Kievo Verona for three years, that Roberto Mancini signed with PAO, and that he will bring with him one player from Inter Milan whose contract expires in the summer.

He even interviewed some Italian reporter live who gave the info first hand. He did not say the name of the player on the program, but The I-know-and-hate-everyone reporter said that off the record the Italian guy said Veron is the player

I love this time of the year... :la:

i dont know about mancini....(i very much doubt it).. but dont be supprised if veron does end up at PAO next season....

as for saridakis... i listen to that program with Arh Gata everyday... its called Xwris 090... excellent show.. have been listening for years...

Saridakis in my book is 1 of PAO's best reporters... "ta lei exo apo ta thodia" ... his critique on pao is both positive and negative... and thats how u should be...

u may think that he is a "I-know-everything-and-I-hate-everyone-" but if u actually listen to this guy over time.... 90% of the rumours and statements he makes about pao are true... so........

even though these statements are pretty far fetched... dont be suprised if they happen!!!!!

i would like to see veron at pao..though hes old hes got a lot of experience and definitly still has good ball left in him..i think he could only help the squad but picking him up will be tough considering he wants to return to argentina soon

PAIDIA EINAI POLU PI8ANON AMA ER8EI O VERON NA EXOUME MIA DEUTERH PERIPTWSH "Conceicao".

Sta duo paixnidia me thn Villarreal pou ton eida, den mou gemise to mati (an kai genika h Inter epaikse xalia - autos o Mancini exei katastrepsei thn omada)

Vevaia fusika kai den 8a einai oso peripaththts htan o Conceicao (auto den ginetai), alla isws er8ei gia diakopes.

OPWS KAI NA'XEI TON 8ELW STHN OMADA. AS KSODEUTEI LIGAKI O TZIGGER NA TON FEREI!

Prosferw apokleistikotita:

1h metagrafi: Tsigkas<epistrefei daneikos apo kallithea>

2h metagrafi: Papadopoulos<epeidi tha to kanei serial o lakamas o tzigger>

3h metagrafi: Epalle<i megali paixtoura tou Hrakli pou thaymazei o tzigger>

4h metagrafi: Davidson<o opisthofylakas tou OFI...o ogkolithos pou eleipe ap'tin amyna mas...poios Xenriksen?>

5h metagrafi: Bagievic<giati twra pou brikame tin karamela me ti malezana einai i pio eykoli (kai ftini) lysi>

P.S Xaras to kouragio sas pou sizitate tetoia themata apo Aprili mina!Eilikrina sas thaymazw!!

P.S.2 Mexri kai 8 myria euros dinoun oi afoi Giannakopouloi gia asteri tou NBA tou xronou...Latrell,Stojiakovic sti lista k.a.

P.S.3 Xasmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

P.S.4 146 myria euros kerdi i BARNIMA to 2005.............................

P.S.5 BGALTE ME PSEYTRA EKEI STIN PAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived