Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i disagree with athinaios for another reason......you blame management for whatever with the transfer not happening------yeah obviously then they didnt pursue him (good thing too he was a waste and a loser)

but the misleading is the Greek Medias fault- they are so full of bullshit and they lie daily because people still buy it! somebody should make a paper with ONLY FACTS and REAL QUOTES for a change...they doctor quotes and throw out unrealistic names everyday so fans can read what they want to hear and dream a bit.

thes newspapers are full of BULLSHIT!!!!!

there is NO credibility in the sport papers at ALL

Sportime especially is a complete JOKE. Maybe .5 % of all sportime rumors come out to be true....people should stop paying for that awful paper.

but the good news just in:

PAO CHAMPIONS 2006 VOLLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-2 set over Iraklis in Thessaloniki!

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

I agree with you that the media are a joke! Not only they write unsbstantiated rumors but they can't even ..write to make sense. These people can fill pages without informing on anything except their own incompetence!

But, I can't extend the benefit of the doubt to Tzigger & Co. He's a failed owner/manager. And, we have his own statements over the years..... He's shown no respect to greek talent and players that have greatly contributed to PAO. "

http://www.sport24.gr/html/ent/257/ent.119257.asp

not sure how credible it is ....... but PAO are interested in Papazaxarias of Iraklis.......hes a is a 20 year old central defender had a great year this year started for Ira... would be a smart signing i think.

i like the idea but we need an older CB as well....depth on defense is what we need right now!

o papazaxarias den paizei deksia?

Back to the topic, here is a list of players we have been linked to so far (going by memory, I'm sure there's more):

Denilson

Recoba

Tihinen

Polga

Wiltord

Gronjkaer

Lovenkranz

Rommedahl

Various Argentine players

Hansson

The only one we have appeared to make progress with is Hansson, and even this transfer looks like it will fail as we wont pay Herrenveen their asking price. Thank God the World Cup will distract me from getting frustrated with the crap in the Greek media and the lack of progress with getting ONE!!! decent player.

:tdown:

Ze roberto to PAO lene oi Italoi......

some other news paper they talk about Galletti!!!!  :tup:

which paper?? what would italian press know about transfers between the Bundesliga/La Liga and the Greek league anyways......

Ze Roberto is linked to Gavros, they probably mixed us up...

i hope the hanson news is true...anybody remember the band Hanson?? i hope lack of talent doesnt run in the family! :LOL: :LOL:

i cant beleive the club is seriously considering resigning Sanmartean after ditching Papadopoulos........how pathetic.

Thinking about it, Pap has been the clubs most successful/smartest signing

and Sanmartean was our flop, did nothing except that 1 goal vs Panionios. the rest he has been difficult, lousy, lazy, a total waste of the clubs time and money. But Pap who has eben hardowrking, great, succesful and eager is told to pack his bags.... Im upset at Malesani for not making a statements to help Pap's case though....it would have helped things having a REAL footballing person give some advice...

900.000 euro

you have to be kidding me. wat an idiot. you really think that after 3 worthless years, difficulties with every coach, lousy performance, injuries you think youll be worth that to anybody!?!?

I think Lucians best bet is Qatar...they want some mediocre flashy skill and have tons of money to throw at him. And Lucian has no athleticsm or willingness to compete in games or for his spot. So this is perfect for him.

Waste of footballing talent.

Remember when people were comparing him to Hagi and Platini ? :LOL:

who in here is tired of this Hansson signing already... what drama. its like Flavio all over again

The simple fact is, Hansson has a +1 on his contract, meaning he can go to fifa, and be released to PAO for free if he wishes to leave. So PAO is playing it smart for once and not rushing into paying out his club to sign him.

Hansson has shown he wants to come, so let him do the dirty the work.

Hes the first player, playing in a competitive league (even if its heerenveen) who has expressed that much of an interest himself in coming to play for us.

Archived